Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE HOW-CAN-IT-BE-FRIDAY-WHEN-IT-REALLY-WAS-JUST-MONDAY GREENS  (Read 21021 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE HOW-CAN-IT-BE-FRIDAY-WHEN-IT-REALLY-WAS-JUST-MONDAY GREENS
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2006, 12:15:07 AM »

PAGE SEVEN DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2006, 12:15:11 AM »

I like to order salads at times. Some can be quite filling...

I do not care for ceasar salads for I have found them to be hit and miss at various restaurants
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2006, 12:16:09 AM »

Wish I could find a salad dressing otu here again that I found by accident. It was called Olde Cape Cod Lite Sweet and Sour Poppyseed dressing. Excellent dressing.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2006, 12:16:12 AM »

Sometimes, Ceasar salads are just too simple, too. :P

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 12:17:08 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2006, 12:16:41 AM »

Maybe we will hit 200 before bk locks the thread

George

« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2006, 12:17:23 AM »

Only 15 posts...

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 12:17:40 AM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2006, 12:17:28 AM »

Sometimes, they're just too simple, too. :P

I agreee. I love salads that try different textures and flavours.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2006, 12:17:57 AM »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2006, 12:18:19 AM »

George, are going to the premiere in December?

George

« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2006, 12:18:45 AM »

Tomorrow, I have to get up and continue to pack some boxes.  I was supposed to tonight, but I didn't. ::)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2006, 12:19:02 AM »

the premiere should be a blast. I would also love to go to CA to see Matt in Urinetown

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2006, 12:19:40 AM »

Tomorrow, I have to get up and continue to pack some boxes.  I was supposed to tonight, but I didn't. ::)

Good luck on the packing and the moving...

When can you get into your new place?

George

« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2006, 12:19:46 AM »

George, are going to the premiere in December?

I don't know.  I'm going to be moving soon (hence, the packing the boxes) and I don't know where I'll be or what my financial situation will be before then. :-\

I'd LOVE to go, but I don't know yet.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2006, 12:21:05 AM »

Since I can't sleep due to taking a four hour nap, I may go and do some writing...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2006, 12:21:46 AM »

or I may go and watch Peter Davison in Campion

George

« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2006, 12:22:14 AM »

Good luck on the packing and the moving...

When can you get into your new place?

Thanks.  The plan at this point is to box up what I don't need and to clean the place.  If you didn't know, I'm renting a house from my sister, she wants to sell and I don't want to buy, so I have to move.  So, we'll get the house in order and then I'll get an apartment so that she can sell the place (and I won't get it messy again before it sells :)).

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 12:22:56 AM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2006, 12:22:45 AM »

I don't know.  I'm going to be moving soon (hence, the packing the boxes) and I don't know where I'll be or what my financial situation will be before then. :-\

I'd LOVE to go, but I don't know yet.

I would like to but the situation with my dad is uncertain and that is the restrictive variable in my decision

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2006, 12:23:50 AM »

Thanks.  The plan at this point is to box up what I don't need and to clean the place.  If you didn't know, I'm renting a house from my sister, she wants to sell and I don't want to buy, so I have to move.  So, we'll get the house in order and then I'll get an apartment so that she can sell the place (and I won't get it messy again before it sells :)).

Sounds like a good plan...

I would like to buy a small townhouse or flat soemtime down the road

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2006, 12:24:41 AM »

I may go for a long walk tomorrow is nto too terribly humid..

George

« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2006, 12:24:58 AM »

I dread the process of moving.  I'm not sentimental about the place and it'll be nice not living right next door to my sister (they "need" me to do too many things for them), but I have a lot of stuff and I'm such a procrastinator, that it always takes longer than it should.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2006, 12:25:11 AM »

Nasty storms later tonight...

George

« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2006, 12:25:59 AM »

Gratuitous Post # 8666. ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2006, 12:26:03 AM »

I dread the process of moving.  I'm not sentimental about the place and it'll be nice not living right next door to my sister (they "need" me to do too many things for them), but I have a lot of stuff and I'm such a procrastinator, that it always takes longer than it should.

I can understand the reasoning of space.. .we all need that

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2006, 12:26:37 AM »

Gee only 18 more until 4000

George

« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2006, 12:26:46 AM »

Nasty storms later tonight...

Hope the weather doesn't cause you any trouble!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2006, 12:27:22 AM »

You could be at 10,000 by the end of the year George
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up