Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: INSPIRATION HAS STRUCK  (Read 20003 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:INSPIRATION HAS STRUCK
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2006, 11:53:38 PM »

My parents pay 60 for internet and cable combined and they even have digital!

They live in rural ND!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2006, 11:54:04 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]PAGE EIGHT DANCE!![/move]
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2006, 11:54:26 PM »

Page 8 dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2006, 11:54:41 PM »

Jinx!!!

George

« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2006, 11:54:51 PM »

My parents pay 60 for internet and cable combined and they even have digital!

They live in rural ND!

Only $60??  I wanna live where they live!  I'm paying more than that and I don't have digital! >:(
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2006, 11:58:14 PM »

the company they have has a federal grant to bring cable to the rural areas...

George

« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2006, 11:59:43 PM »

the company they have has a federal grant to bring cable to the rural areas...

That's pretty cool.  I'm not in a very rural area, at all. ::)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »

ND has more cows than people... Population is only around 640,000. Fargo has one-sixth of the state's population

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2006, 12:14:53 AM »

DR Laura, In you avvie, do you still have Joshie?

Joshie was a foster kitten from the pound a few years back. He was feral when we got him, and we tamed him. He decided, however, that he did not wish to be adopted and misbehaved at Petsmart. They called me to come get him, and he's been here ever since. He is my sweetheart.

DR Sandra's avatar, Sasha, had a similar story. She came to us semi-feral with a litter of kittens. The kittens were adopted, but Sasha decided she did not wish to be adopted. She did not misbehave, but hid in her cage at the pet store, so no one would look at her.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2006, 12:26:26 AM »

Glad they still have a good home Laura!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up