Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: I FEEL A SONG COMING ON  (Read 18563 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:I FEEL A SONG COMING ON
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »

hmmm, that birthday greeting was supposed to look cooler than that...oh well

Ann, it's beautiful, because YOU posted it...with love! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2006, 09:59:50 PM »

Vibes 'O plenty to DP Colin!

PennyO

• Ah, if I knew then what I know now...
    • Penny Orloff
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2006, 10:17:57 PM »

Fantastic idea!  I'll go to Artie's and get a piece of birthday cake.  Oh! Would that DR PennyO were here to join me.

You and me both, kid!
PennyO

PennyO

• Penny Orloff
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2006, 10:22:42 PM »

Healing ear vibes for Colin. All you sun-bunnies - wear sunscreen and a hat, please...
PennyO

PennyO

• Penny Orloff
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »

And so, good night.
PennyO

George

« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2006, 10:28:50 PM »

Good night, Penny. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2006, 10:41:43 PM »

Happy Birthday TCB!!

I hope you have a very splendid day!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2006, 11:06:17 PM »

Private or public, kids only spend about 14% of their time in school, so, in a sense, all kids are home-schooled.  How the parents choose to spend that huge chunk of out-of-school time makes a lot of difference, I think.

Ginny, I could not agree with you more on this point. How a child turns out as an adult is they are educated by thier elders by example and guidance.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2006, 11:11:06 PM »

I am not overly familiar with Project Runway. Is it on cable?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2006, 11:12:43 PM »

I think everyone should make a point of eating a piece of cake in my honor today!  Great idea, Ron!

TCB, I have a piece of Ghirardelli's dark mint chocolate in your honor!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2006, 11:15:34 PM »

Ear vibes to DR Tom's DP Colin!!  I hope all goes well for him and surgery can be averted!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2006, 11:16:36 PM »

Looking forward to the end of the week. It has been a long and arduous week. Itching to do some writing this weekend. Perhaps hiking...

George

« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2006, 11:37:20 PM »

And in honor of TCB's birthday wish that we all have cake today...I had a piece of raspberry cheesecake. ;D

George

« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2006, 11:42:04 PM »

Looking forward to the end of the week. It has been a long and arduous week. Itching to do some writing this weekend. Perhaps hiking...

I have to do a lot more packing!  Through Costco, I went to LendingTree.com and signed up to get some mortgage offers...and I got some.  Now, I need to supply some information to the lenders who've given preliminary quotes so that they can give me some more comprehensive quotes so that I may buy a condo!  And I have to have my current house (that I rent from my sister) cleaned out (my bedroom is the worst...it's really messy ::)) so that we can fix it up and repaint some rooms and make it all pretty for potential buyers.

That's what I plan to do.  Now, I just have to do it. ;)

George

« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2006, 11:43:44 PM »

And with that, I must do the Wussburger.  We have our monthly day-after-the-board-meeting-staff-meeting tomorrow at work and it's at 9:30 a.m.!  I usually get to work by 10:00 (or so) so I really must go to sleep now.

Good night, all!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up