Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOVE  (Read 14991 times)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Re:LOVE
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2006, 09:12:48 PM »

We amazingly had a pretty good show.  It would have been nice if we'd been at tonight's point two days ago, but such is the nature of a lowbudget production.  Luckily we had no major wrecks, the actors were in fine fettle, and the show was outrageously funny and rude and quite moving by the end.  My mighty band acquitted themselves well, and I think by the end of the six performances we'll have a pretty good show.  

I saw our missing DR Noel and his wife Joy at intermission, and they seemed to enjoy it.  I asked Noel to come back and I hope that he does.  He looked great.

George Firth was also at the show and seemed to be having a wonderful time; he's a friend of our book writer Blair Fell.

And now to bed.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2006, 09:37:00 PM »

Just got some tiresome news that my musical director for The Brain got a full time job with AMDA here in LA and will not be able to do the show.  Not so good, as there isn't a lot of money for the job and now I'm on the prowl with only about five weeks before rehearsals begin.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2006, 09:59:27 PM »

Trying to watch a movie but cannot concentrate.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2006, 11:28:53 PM »

Well, I just found out that I'm playing the Judge and Humphrey’s dad in CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL!  I have no idea who's playing Humphrey or Humphrey's mom.  Anyway, here's poster for the Theater Artists Olympia production of CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL!:
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2006, 11:30:18 PM »

Pretty gruesome, ain't it?? ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2006, 11:55:12 PM »

Like my new avatar?  Since several people recently have changed theirs, I thought that I would, also, especially since this is the only picture that I have of myself that's not packed away. :)

George

« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2006, 11:56:52 PM »

It's what I wore on Halloween in 2005...to work. ;)

George

« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2006, 11:58:24 PM »

Well, it's time for me to take out the trash, take out my contact lenses and then go to bed.  Good night, all!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 11:59:58 PM by George »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up