Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CRUMBLING MIND  (Read 19824 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE CRUMBLING MIND
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2006, 12:04:16 PM »

[move=right,scroll,6,transparent,100%][shadow=red,down]PAGE THREE BACKWARDS DANCE!![/shadow][/move]
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2006, 12:04:40 PM »

And now...I'm off until later.  

Have a good day, all! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2006, 12:13:49 PM »

Did everything pan out with the financing and all, George?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »

Beverly Garland will be there!!!
[/b]

Well, why didn't you say so before?  I wonder if it is too late to get a flight?  Gosh!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »

And the word of the day is: USUFRUCT!

I think I heard that in a rap song.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2006, 12:19:22 PM »

Hope the day goes well for you DR Ben.

I attended a Wedding celebration today. OzDerek's friends Paul & Brad used the recent English law changes.

Paul and Brad?  But that would mean two men.
“One thing’s universal,

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »

This morning I went for a walk, and this is what I saw:
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2006, 12:29:48 PM »

DR Laura ........ What beautiful pictures you take of the treasures you find on your walks.  Thank you for taking the time to share them with all of us!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2006, 12:35:28 PM »

Last night I started my Bollywood movie of the week which if the first hour is like the rest of the movie it may just become my favorite Bollywood movie!!

LAGAAN (2001). It is a looooooong movie, but it is sure good!

That wouldn't have anything to do with all the Indian men in their open shirts at the bottom of the poster?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2006, 12:42:03 PM »

My computer says that BK is still online.  If so, could you get a photo today of you and Matt and Keven together please?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 12:42:30 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2006, 12:43:49 PM »

Back from the show.  Yes, Virginia, Kevin, Matt, and I (along with Mr. Nick Redman) all bailed at noon.  The one other show I attended put on by this guy was a deesaster and I warned Kevin and Matt long ago.  Well, they opened the doors at ten, and about five people entered the room.  I must say, that at no point was there ever more than about twenty people wandering a room filled with about sixty celebrities.  It was embarrassing.  The three of us all sold one item each.  Plus, the temperature in the room was about thirty degrees.  Finally, we could all take it no more and that was that.  Obviously, none of us will be back tomorrow.  And there were really interesting folks there - what a shame this guy can't get the bloody word out.  Shelley Berman was there, Maud Adams was there, Chris Atkins was there, Samantha Eggar was there, Stephanie Beecham was there, Skip E. Lowe was there, Steve Franken was there, and lots of others.  I shall now take a nice drive in the nice HEAT.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2006, 01:53:43 PM »

Day has continued being beautiful and not quite as hot as they predicted. My house has stayed surprisingly cool inside. Happy that the cental A/C has not needed to come on.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2006, 01:56:02 PM »

I began my afternoon with THE MUPPET SHOW with Raquel Welch. A fun show with Miss Piggy in direct competition with the curvaceous Ms. Welch.

Matt H.

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2006, 01:58:13 PM »

Next came a melancholy CSI episode from Season 4 entitled "Butterflied," a woman and her doctor boy friend butchered by an unknown killer. About halfway through the show, two major clues were offered that made the identity of the killer obvious to me the first time I watched this episode. Still, engrossing drama.

Matt H.

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2006, 01:58:55 PM »

I have SPY GAME cued up in the player for watching later today. Tonight I will be viewing 24 NIGHTS.

Cillaliz

« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2006, 03:36:09 PM »

Wow! It was 60 degrees when I left home at 9:00 am and not it's 90 degrees.   There's a cold front coming this way so I'm expecting storms tonight. We have a tornado watch, so I'll probably hang around the house and do some odds and ends here.  I really like to be home when it's stormy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2006, 03:37:13 PM »

I'm making spaghetti squash right now. I love that stuff.  Not sure what else I'll eat with it.

Cillaliz

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2006, 03:39:18 PM »

It was quite a shopping day. I didn't make it to Younkers to look for clothes, maybe tomorrow.  I did make it to Home Depot, K-Mart, Menards, Super Target, Loews and Linens and Things.  Whew!  

George

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2006, 03:59:58 PM »

Did everything pan out with the financing and all, George?

I'm assuming that it's all going to be okay.  I haven't heard otherwise.  So, let's say YES, it all panned out! ;D

George

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2006, 04:02:56 PM »

My parents came over to work in the yard with my sister and niece, while I was supposed to work inside.  But every few minutes or so my mom would tell...no, DEMAND that I help with something outside and I never got to work inside! :P

;) So, they're all at my sister's house now (right next door) and I need to bring over some stuff to eat.  I have a couple of fajita meal kits from Schwann's that are pretty good, so that's what we'll have...except my sister and niece who have become vegetarians (although my sister is not as fanatic about it as my niece is ::)).

Later (again). :)

« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 04:03:58 PM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2006, 04:04:28 PM »

This morning I went for a walk, and this is what I saw:

Pretty butterfly!!

Joshie in your avatar looks like he wants to pounce on that butterfly!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2006, 04:04:58 PM »

George, you have a very bright future with the shades you have on!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2006, 04:07:52 PM »

Wow! It was 60 degrees when I left home at 9:00 am and not it's 90 degrees.   There's a cold front coming this way so I'm expecting storms tonight. We have a tornado watch, so I'll probably hang around the house and do some odds and ends here.  I really like to be home when it's stormy.

ND is sending you a present...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2006, 04:08:43 PM »

I'm making spaghetti squash right now. I love that stuff.  Not sure what else I'll eat with it.

THat sounds good. Have you ever made yellow zucchini?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2006, 04:11:14 PM »

It was quite a shopping day. I didn't make it to Younkers to look for clothes, maybe tomorrow.  I did make it to Home Depot, K-Mart, Menards, Super Target, Loews and Linens and Things.  Whew!  

That sounds like my day yesterday.. I was running errands like mad and today finished the last one. Gas went down a bit more over night and we are now sitting at 2.15 per gallon.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2006, 04:13:07 PM »

Sorry to hear that the session was a bit of a bust bk...

At least you had a pleasant chat with the guys.

STephanie Beacham, I have respect for since she is hearing impaired and did quite well on both british and american television.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2006, 04:46:20 PM »

Finally got David Wechter's little final polish on one character's dialogue.  Tomorrow, I think we're going to have a phoner and polish one other character's first act dialogue, and then we're ready to go into rehearsal - and with a much stronger book than we had for the staged reading.  

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2006, 04:48:58 PM »

I'm back from a long and lovely day:  a morning in the office looking at Victor Herbert scores from 1912, then a horrible rehearsal with the band and the sound runner, who knows nothing about sound so why in the fat hell did the idiot sound man use her?  The sdound in the show was inconsistent:  the synth played, suddenly faded for half the number, the drums came and went, and the poor moron on the sound board, who's really a stage manager and knows nothin' 'bout birthin' babies, missed so many spots where an actor spoke several lines before the mike was turned on.  A person on another festival show told us they were having the same problem.  Overall, the show itself ran smoother than Thursday night, and I believe the audience enjoyed it.  There were lots of laughs and our DRs William Orr and vixmom came to the performance.  After the show we went to dinner, they returned to the island of long and I returned home.

DR Tomovoz, they want to come into town to see you on Saturday afternoon, so I think we should plan an HHW event on Saturday afternoon.  since I can retrieve no email after Jan 2006 at the moment, I don't believe you have plans yet for Saturday.  I did get a call from our DR FJL about tickets for the Nun on Friday night; did he contact you?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

François de Paris

« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2006, 04:54:26 PM »

What is this? You'd think it's Saturday night!

François de Paris

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2006, 04:54:39 PM »

There was I, waiting at the church,
Waiting at the church,
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up