Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: RIGHT BRAIN  (Read 16863 times)

Ginny

Re:RIGHT BRAIN
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »

DR Vixmom - is your back feeling better?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2006, 06:43:14 PM »

Oh, look, page 6!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »

Hello all caught up.

My back is feeling better thank you Ginny!  I went tot he chiropractor yetserday and he worjed on my for over and hour.  I am sleeping inthe recliner for a few days I think but I can sit comfortably walking is still painful and bending over is not tolerated.

OI have another appontment for tomorrow,

Thank you for the  "Back Agony Song  BK!  No one was ever writtena song fo me before

Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

vixmom

« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »

Happy 17th Anniversary to Skip & FJL!! Vixdad and I celebrate our 19th next Tuesday!!  Ain't love grand?

vixmom

« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2006, 07:00:29 PM »

Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures from Hungary.  I am very jeaolous.  My grandfather was born and raised in Budapest.  

vixmom

« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2006, 07:01:48 PM »

DR Maria.. The Vixter was pleased to a see a "Making of Molly" book at Barnes & Noble the  other day with your names listed as  the author of the script!

vixmom

« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2006, 07:02:15 PM »

Well back to the recliner for me!! Laters!!

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2006, 08:11:23 PM »

Enjoyed the photos. Thanks for sharing them with us.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2006, 08:13:53 PM »

Started the evening's viewing with a CSI: MIAMI episode from the Season 3 boxed set. This wasa case involving the murder of a man played by TOny Hawk, skateboard champion. He was a simulator on videogame skateboarding. I liked seeing this one again.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2006, 08:14:11 PM »

Michael, beautiful photographs of Paha
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 08:19:12 PM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Matt H.

« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2006, 08:15:18 PM »

This segued nicely into last night's CSI" MIAMI episode which introduced Rob Estes onto the show as the former husband of one of the CSIs.

The case involved the murders of some male models in the same fashion agency. Pretty interesting case and more involved than I thought it would be. Surprising end, too.

Matt H.

« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2006, 08:17:05 PM »

Next came LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT in a cops vs. fireman free-for-all that took some time to sort out, unfortunately involving a duplicitous straight/gay love triangle. It certainly held my interest though the murderer ended up being more obvious than I believe the writers thought it would be.

Matt H.

« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2006, 08:18:28 PM »

nip/tuck had a wild beginning fantasy, very homoerotic between Christian and Sean. The rest of the show had the usual melodrama and surprises (thank you, Brooke Shields, for the biggest surprises of the evening).

Matt H.

« Reply #163 on: October 10, 2006, 08:20:17 PM »

Overnight the DVR will be capturing another of last year's more talked about movie duds - MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA. Again, I never saw the film in theaters nor did I rent/buy the DVD, so this will be my first experience with it whenever I get around to watching. I have tonight's shows which I recorded (VERONICA MARS, BOSTON LEGAL, SVU) plus SAHARA on the DVR, all of which will take some time to get through.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 08:20:44 PM by Matt H. »

Matt H.

« Reply #164 on: October 10, 2006, 08:32:53 PM »

I just looked at the contents of the new CHORUS LINE cast album, and the song "And" isn't there! Left out again! I have to say that singing this song was one of my favorite parts of A CHORUS LINE. I know it's a small song, and it gets interrupted during the course of the Bobby section of the show, but this is a biter, bitter disappointment.

I've been told the entire montage sequence is there with all of the character's songs/monologues, but without "And," I'm not sure I want it. I can always watch my videos of the CHROUS LINEs that I was a part of.

Matt H.

« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2006, 08:34:13 PM »

Guess I'll head off to bed now.

Good night!

Michael

« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2006, 08:37:34 PM »

I just looked at the contents of the new CHORUS LINE cast album, and the song "And" isn't there! Left out again! I have to say that singing this song was one of my favorite parts of A CHORUS LINE. I know it's a small song, and it gets interrupted during the course of the Bobby section of the show, but this is a biter, bitter disappointment.

I've been told the entire montage sequence is there with all of the character's songs/monologues, but without "And," I'm not sure I want it. I can always watch my videos of the CHROUS LINEs that I was a part of.

I believe you can download AND from I-Tunes
Never stop dreaming.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2006, 08:42:27 PM »

No, you can't download from iTunes - you have to download from Rhapsody, which I understand is a pain in the butt cheeks.  People are not happy about Sony's inane money-grubbing decision, since the CD is only about fifty-five minutes long.  And, from what I understand, there are still cuts to the montage.

Michael

« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2006, 08:45:24 PM »

No, you can't download from iTunes - you have to download from Rhapsody, which I understand is a pain in the butt cheeks.  People are not happy about Sony's inane money-grubbing decision, since the CD is only about fifty-five minutes long.  And, from what I understand, there are still cuts to the montage.

Thanks I went to check on it. And you are righr. The album does have two Karoke versions of songs.

But it looks like Nothing is place within the Hello 12.... montage. It's proper place.
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2006, 08:46:59 PM »

The montage runs about 18 minutes 44 seconds
Never stop dreaming.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2006, 10:00:57 PM »

Once again, an hour goes by with no postings.  Perhaps people are reading some short stories.  Well, not all people, that much we know.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2006, 10:17:19 PM »

I'm here...and watching "Boston Legal."  Rehearsal went well.  We sang through all the songs and a few things got cleaned up, note-wise.  It still needs a lot more rehearsal, but we have a month and a half before we open.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2006, 10:42:56 PM »

When "Boston Legal" is over, I want to watch at least the season premiere of "Desperate Housewives."  I haven't watched it yet. ::)

:)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2006, 11:37:10 PM »

Have not seen either show... Work at night..
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2006, 11:37:47 PM »

Hockey Season is now in gear!!

Go Minnesota Wild!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2006, 11:38:12 PM »

The University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux are undefeated so far!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2006, 11:38:37 PM »

THey are predicting snow showers here tonight!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2006, 11:39:19 PM »

Gee, I am all alone..... no one wants to come out and play...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2006, 11:40:21 PM »

Attended a genealogy seminar this past weekend. It was rather interesting and one of the sessions I attended on was gaining professional certification.

As much as I know on the topic, I still have a lot to learn...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »

Wonder if I could get this to page 7?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up