Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TOO POOPED TO POP  (Read 64394 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
TOO POOPED TO POP
« on: November 03, 2006, 12:09:38 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes both pooped and popped, and now it is time for you to post until the too pooped to pop cows come home.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 02:11:52 AM by bk »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:TOO POOPED TO POP
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 12:11:07 AM »

And the word of the day is: SAPIENT!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 12:14:35 AM »

And now - Dino at the piano.

I hope new dear reader singingnymph will figure out that the topic changes at midnight when the new notes are posted.  And I do hope singingnymph will stick around and join our merry troupe and perhaps even come to LA to see The Brain From Planet X in December.

Tomovoz

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 12:16:16 AM »

No DR FJL.  I did not ask her about her relationship with Goofy.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 12:17:56 AM »

Is there a parade in town?
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 12:18:55 AM »

Cute!
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 12:19:42 AM »

TOTD:

DVD - "Rent"
CD: - "Gray Gardens"
James Thurber 1957

singingnymph

• We have movie sign!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 12:20:12 AM »

And now - Dino at the piano.

I hope new dear reader singingnymph will figure out that the topic changes at midnight when the new notes are posted.  And I do hope singingnymph will stick around and join our merry troupe and perhaps even come to LA to see The Brain From Planet X in December.
Oh, I did! And oh, I hope so too! I rather miss living in LA (actually it was the Valley, but close enough).
And no, we haven't met, nor danced. And I haven't sung for you, but Jeff Harlan once promised we'd sing Mustang Sally as a duet.

~Meg B, of Central California~
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
A little song, a little dance,
a little seltzer down your pants.
http://madmistressmeg.spreadshirt.com

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 12:28:12 AM »

Jeff Harlan - perhaps my favorite Dancing Dildo.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 12:28:35 AM »

In my VCR:  tapes to tape tonight's shows, "Ghost Whisperer," "Las Vegas" (a guilty pleasure ;)), "Doctor Who" and "Battlestar Galactica."  I am ushering tonight for the Warren Miller movie again.  I worked concessions last night but I didn't watch any of it.  I will get to watch some of it tonight.

In my DVD player:  "Grey Gardens."  I was thinking that I might've been able to watch it a few days ago, but it didn't happen.

In my CD player:  "Grey Gardens."  I listened to it yesterday and want to hear it again.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 12:31:26 AM »

And now, I'm going to bed.  Good night. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

singingnymph

• We have movie sign!
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 12:33:53 AM »

Hehehehe.

singingnymph

• We have movie sign!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 12:40:19 AM »

Alas, this is where Dame Edna (my fairy godmother) turns me into a pumpkin. Good night!

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 03:23:39 AM »

And the word of the day is: SAPIENT!
Casey would waltz
With a SAPIENT blonde...
Well, at least she knew how to keep him from stepping on her toes!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 03:34:55 AM »

Sadie wasn't feeling very SAPIENT when she was getting dressed yesterday morning.  She was so hung over that she was totally INEPT AS she tried to take A STEP IN her PANTIES, tripped, and went crashing to the floor.  She should be waking up again any time now.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 03:55:37 AM »

TOD:

DVD - Dinosaurs, the Complete First and Second Seasons.  I just finished watching the first season yesterday.  A warm-hearted family sit-com... if a show about reptiles, which are cold-blooded, can be warm-hearted.

I promise I won't keep repeating the show's catch-phrase, "Not the Momma!"

Car CD player - some Mario Frangoulis on our way up to pick up the grandlads from school, and the London Cast of Mary Poppins as we went from Dover to their home.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 04:02:29 AM »

Speaking of the grandlads, their table manners have deteriorated alarmingly.  Not that their table manners were all that great before, but when der B and I took them to a fairly nice buffet restaurant we've been to before, all they really wanted to do was blow bubbles in their sodas and egg each other on with talk about poop and fart noises.  I'm amazed they ate anything at all.  It was like they were both on sugar rushes or something.

They are very different from each other, however, something their Magic Mommy doesn't seem to understand.  Sure, Alex gets great grades, something that comes to him naturally.  But, just because William isn't following exactly in his brother's footsteps doesn't mean he's stupid.  William is the one with the fantastic imagination, which makes him just as smart, if not smarter, in my book.  Fortunately, they've both got great teachers (part of why we picked them up at school was so that der Grampa could meet with said teachers).

Michael

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 04:29:00 AM »

No plans this weekend to watch or listen to anything. I am off to the "wilds" of Canada to visit my parents and other family members in Montreal. This will be the last time this year and probably will not get up there until the spring.

Therefore I cannot guarantee I will be around much here for the next few days, but I will try.
Never stop dreaming.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 04:30:22 AM »

Happy Travel Vibes, Michael S.

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

And it's time I headed in to work.

Hopefully, I'll catch up when I get back.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 05:15:09 AM »

Good morning, all!  Before I head to Oxford, Ohio, I have a dozen errands to run with my dad.  He's come so far from last June, that I'm really happy.  Of course, after being with him for an hour in the car, I'll want to kill him and throw his body to the side of the road.

DR FJL, the 18th is definite?  Excellent!  No, I don't mind Rebecca knowing.  I'll email her before I go so that she'll put my name on the backstage lsit.

DR Jane, they don't ALL die in the end of the book, but theArthurian legend doesn't end very happily for anybody.  I think I still like THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING better than MISTS OF AVALON, but it was sure a good read.  I also liked Steinbeck's unfinished adaptation of Mallory.

BK, not having a musical director around to drum harmonies into your cast's heads is a disadvantage.  He should be around working music while you're working on something else.

TOD:  I brought four CDs with me: GISELLE, ZIGEUNERBARON, CARMEN, and Mr Kimmel singing the entire score and several outtakes of "The Brain."  I listen to them in my car's DVD player.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 05:16:01 AM »

No plans this weekend to watch or listen to anything. I am off to the "wilds" of Canada to visit my parents and other family members in Montreal. This will be the last time this year and probably will not get up there until the spring.

Therefore I cannot guarantee I will be around much here for the next few days, but I will try.

Have fun, DR Michael S!  Watch out for wendigos, and come back safely!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 05:20:31 AM »

That's what I call bragging rights!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 05:21:30 AM »

Glad your Dad is doing well, Lar!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 06:30:50 AM »

DR ELMORE is within a few hundred miles of me!

What does one do to become a Favorite Dancing Dildo....or not do, as the case may be?

Well it certainly sounds as if MR BK had a bizzy day on Thursday....but accomplishing MUCH, so it was time well used.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2006, 06:31:12 AM »

DR MS is off to north of the border....

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2006, 06:32:24 AM »

TOD:

VCR:  Grey Gardens from TCM
DVD: Teomara, a Pasolini film starring Terrance Stamp
CD:  Simply Sondheim

Good news about the preorders for Emily/Alice.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2006, 06:32:59 AM »

No, Troy Donahue, DR EDISAURUS.  As far as I know - Cowboy Troy hasn't made the leap to the big screen.  As far as I know....

FJL

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2006, 06:35:20 AM »

After all the discussion yesterday, i think i'm going to wear a clean shirt to see my brother today.  Or at least a clean sweater.

FJL

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2006, 06:42:07 AM »

Elmore - yes, Saturday the 18th evening performance is definite.  

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2006, 06:44:19 AM »

Good morning dear Esteemed, dazzling, and frenzied BK --

Just my quick note to say a hearty hello, before charging out the door yet another 10 hour work day.  I'll be very glad when it is about a week from now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up