Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: YOU KNOW THE DRILL  (Read 53075 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:YOU KNOW THE DRILL
« Reply #450 on: March 25, 2007, 12:34:32 AM »

posting, posting, posting  (Rawhide reference...)
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #451 on: March 25, 2007, 12:34:52 AM »

and there we are, page 16!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

FJL

« Reply #452 on: March 25, 2007, 12:34:58 AM »

Sweet sixteen dance

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #453 on: March 25, 2007, 12:35:35 AM »

only 49 posts to 500....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #454 on: March 25, 2007, 12:36:30 AM »

My favorite college hockey team is advancing in in the NCAA playoffs... They play Minnesota in their next game. If they win, they go on to the frozen final four!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 12:40:06 AM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #455 on: March 25, 2007, 12:37:49 AM »

I want them to win... DBF is disappointed that the Wisconsin Badgers did not make it... Do I feel sorry for him... NAH!!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #456 on: March 25, 2007, 12:38:57 AM »

Funny thing, if UND Sioux win their game and they advance to the final four and Notre DAme wins their game it could be entertaining. They are in the same bracket. The Fighting Sioux vs. the Fighting IRish.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #457 on: March 25, 2007, 12:39:10 AM »

George, lovely picture of Penny and the guys!
Thanks...glad you like it!  (See Fred?  They like it! :D)

Nice avatar GEorge!
And thanks again!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #458 on: March 25, 2007, 12:39:33 AM »

George, thank you for posting the Christmas picture. What an adorable couple!

They sure do seem to be!  I hope to someday meet them in person. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #459 on: March 25, 2007, 12:41:40 AM »

cute dimples George!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #460 on: March 25, 2007, 12:43:50 AM »

Only 40 posts to 500

George

« Reply #461 on: March 25, 2007, 12:47:29 AM »

The new haircut

And a lovely new haircut, it is!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #462 on: March 25, 2007, 12:49:56 AM »

speaking of haircut, I need one but not sure if I want to trim my long locks or chop it ....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #463 on: March 25, 2007, 12:51:00 AM »

So George, how goes work at the library?

George

« Reply #464 on: March 25, 2007, 12:53:47 AM »

So George, how goes work at the library?

It goes and goes and goes and goes...  It just never ends!  EVER!!  

Job security...it's a good thing. ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #465 on: March 25, 2007, 01:00:48 AM »

that is true...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #466 on: March 25, 2007, 01:01:29 AM »

Will you do another musical again?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #467 on: March 25, 2007, 01:02:09 AM »

Hmm wonder what will happen when HHW hits 1 million hits or posts?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #468 on: March 25, 2007, 01:02:31 AM »

Wonder if that will happen this year

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #469 on: March 25, 2007, 01:10:15 AM »

Do you like sports, George?

George

« Reply #470 on: March 25, 2007, 01:11:25 AM »

Will you do another musical again?

I want to get back into community theater again.  After I graduated from college in 1989, I started doing community theater here in Olympia and loved it.  I was in at least a couple of shows a year for about 12 years.  My last show before Cannibal! in December was about five years ago.  I didn't really think I missed it, but now that I've done one, I want to do more.  It was a hell of a lot of fun.  The same theater company that put on Cannibal! will be doing The Taming of the Shrew this summer.  I've never done a Shakespeare play, but it's one that I like, so I'm going to go for it.  It's not Kiss Me, Kate, but it should be fun, if I get cast.  I certainly have a shot.  And it doesn't hurt that the director likes me (but not in that way...she has a husband and I want a husband). ;)

George

« Reply #471 on: March 25, 2007, 01:11:49 AM »

Do you like sports, George?

Only watching...not playing. :P

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #472 on: March 25, 2007, 01:12:34 AM »

Anyone there?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #473 on: March 25, 2007, 01:12:59 AM »

which sports do you like?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #474 on: March 25, 2007, 01:13:50 AM »

Good luck with the play this summer George... Love the bard!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #475 on: March 25, 2007, 01:14:30 AM »

I do hope you find someone special.. It is nice having soemone whether it is male or female

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #476 on: March 25, 2007, 01:14:56 AM »

only 25 to go!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #477 on: March 25, 2007, 01:15:22 AM »

we are close to 500

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #478 on: March 25, 2007, 01:17:01 AM »

Are you a Mariners or Sonics fan?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #479 on: March 25, 2007, 01:17:27 AM »

It is also nice to have freinds...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up