News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: SNOT  (Read 136488 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
Re:SNOT
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2007, 08:10:17 PM »

Where are the wedding pictures from DRJEDandANN?
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #271 on: May 13, 2007, 08:10:40 PM »

MBarnum, Ty Hardin had to leave the cast of ANNIE.  He will be in the hospital for a few weeks with blood clots in his leg.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #272 on: May 13, 2007, 08:11:54 PM »

I would like to have some lobster meat.

You would like to have some lobster meet whom?
“One thing’s universal,

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2007, 08:12:04 PM »

Good evening lovelies, studlies, H/Ks, DRs, the Grande Mensch, and the G.P. -----

Well, I dressed in khakis, my lovely medium-purple button down shirt, and nice top-siders, and I strolled about for a bit and then met some friends for a 3:30 PM show of the new Spidey 3 .  It was kind of fun and easy entertainment.

And now I shall eat a little Stouffer's and I think watch the Indy film "Shock To The System" (based on the Richard Stevenson book).  I saw the other "Donald Strachey" mystery, and the plot was pretty good, moved along well, had some nice twists, and has 2 very nice hunky leads who manage to find a few excuses to get undressed.

It ain't all bad !

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2007, 08:12:22 PM »

I don't like it when I've written a post and my log-in time expires before I have a chance to post it.

Spoo!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2007, 08:13:33 PM »

I finished ARTHUR AND THE INVISIBLES early this evening. It's an OK fantasy with lots of big names in the voice cast: Robert De Niro, Madonna, David Bowie among them. Very colorsful and with some humor, but, of course, it can't hold a candle to any of the Pixar films in either writing or production. Still, OK.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2007, 08:14:55 PM »

Are we still on page nine?

We are but not for long.

Matt H.

« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2007, 08:15:16 PM »

Will we never get to page ten?

Momentarily.

Edisaurus

« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2007, 08:15:58 PM »

You would like to have some lobster meet whom?

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the (page 10) dance: The Lobster Quadrille?
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Matt H.

« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »

Good evening lovelies, studlies, H/Ks, DRs, the Grande Mensch, and the G.P. -----

Well, I dressed in khakis, my lovely medium-purple button down shirt, and nice top-siders, and I strolled about for a bit and then met some friends for a 3:30 PM show of the new Spidey 3 .  It was kind of fun and easy entertainment.

And now I shall eat a little Stouffer's and I think watch the Indy film "Shock To The System" (based on the Richard Stevenson book).  I saw the other "Donald Strachey" mystery, and the plot was pretty good, moved along well, had some nice twists, and has 2 very nice hunky leads who manage to find a few excuses to get undressed.

It ain't all bad !

As a mystery, I liked SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM even better than THIRD MAN OUT. I'll look forward to see what you think about it.

Cillaliz

« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2007, 08:17:50 PM »

My cats didn't give me anything for Mother's Day but a pile of cat hurl. :(

I didn't even get that...they did give me lots of love an attention.   Boo had her last stomach acid pill. She hasn't thrown up since she started taking them. I'm hoping she doesn't start again when she goes off of them.

Edisaurus

« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2007, 08:17:59 PM »

Anyway, I was going to mention Lee Curreri, who played Bruno, the young composer on FAME, the tv series. He's still composing, and has a pretty cool website. (And he's still very cute...)

http://www.leecurreri.com/leecurreri.html

Matt H.

« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »

I then watched all the special features on the ARTHUR/INVISIBLES DVD. There weren't minute. A couple of music videos, one by Jewel that was passable and a rap video by Elijah which was not. There was a very brief feature on the voice cast for the film, but it was notable by who wasn't photographed (Madonna, DeNiro). Maybe they wanted too much money to appear in this featurette.

Edisaurus

« Reply #283 on: May 13, 2007, 08:19:49 PM »

I didn't even get that...they did give me lots of love an attention.   Boo had her last stomach acid pill. She hasn't thrown up since she started taking them. I'm hoping she doesn't start again when she goes off of them.

Cillaliz, have you tried feeding them from a big plate instead of a bowl? Greg's sister swears this works wonders. We just dont have a plate we're willing to sacrifice as a cat dish and want to buy one, instead.

Matt H.

« Reply #284 on: May 13, 2007, 08:20:55 PM »

I still had more than an hour before the start of DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, so I put in another episode of PLANET EARTH on Blu-ray. This one was entitled "Great Plains" and like the others featured not only awesome landscapes but also the wildlife that inhabits the plains regions all over the earth from the Arctic Circle to South Africa. Jaw dropping moments in great numbers in these shows.

Matt H.

« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES had a very tedious storyline with Lynette and Tom. Carlos and Edie was more interesting.

The cable guide mentioned that one housewife was going to face a health crisis. After the first few minutes of the show, I assumed it was going to be Edie since she said we was nauseous and was late but wasn't pregnant. Who knew who it actually ended up being? Wow!

Cillaliz

« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »

Cillaliz, have you tried feeding them from a big plate instead of a bowl? Greg's sister swears this works wonders. We just dont have a plate we're willing to sacrifice as a cat dish and want to buy one, instead.

No, I just don't give much canned food at one time.  They always have the dry.  The stomach meds worked for Boo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they still will

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2007, 08:23:16 PM »

Watch this and then complain about Broadway today - I dares ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1DMZ6J_RM ::)

The Best of CATS The Musical?  Hmm, I was expecting a blank screen.
“One thing’s universal,

Matt H.

« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »

And, of course, as always, BROTHERS & SISTERS had me crying or on the verge of tears several times through the episode. Season finale next week. I'm sure I need to start stocking up on kleenex now.

Edisaurus

« Reply #289 on: May 13, 2007, 08:24:30 PM »

Must...sleeeeep....

Nytol!

Cillaliz

« Reply #290 on: May 13, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »

I just found out, well an hour ago, that a friend's step-son was stabbed to death last night.  I saw a lot of people at her house today and didn't know what was up. How sad. He was 22 years old. Here's a story from the paper
http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/articles/2007/05/13/news/local/6534e5ae68bcef5a862572da000c5c04.txt

Cillaliz

« Reply #291 on: May 13, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

Since she's not one of my best friends, I'm not going to call tonight, but will take some food over tomorrow and see how they are doing.  Such a sad thing. My friend is a lawyer and her father is a federal district court judge. Hard to believe it happened here in Sioux City

FJL

« Reply #292 on: May 13, 2007, 08:36:48 PM »

Cilla - How terrible.  So sad to read that article.

Cillaliz

« Reply #293 on: May 13, 2007, 08:41:17 PM »

Yes, FJL, it is. I didn't know Shawn, but feel really bad for his family

Cillaliz

« Reply #294 on: May 13, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »

On a lighter note, I watched Shrek tonight (the first one)  I love that movie.  

Matt H.

« Reply #295 on: May 13, 2007, 08:46:18 PM »

On a lighter note, I watched Shrek tonight (the first one)  I love that movie.  

When the PLANET EARTH episode that I was watching finished, I flipped over to NBC to see a little of SHREK. They were showing it in high definition, and it looked simply glorious.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #296 on: May 13, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »

My mother's recent beef with the United States Postal Service....

She recently sold an item on ebay and hte buyer asked for priority shipping. She obliged the seller and the shipped the order as requested. However, she received an email from the buyer who said she did not recieve it. My mother then went to the post office and chewed on a few tails. The post office refunded her the shipping for she did send it priority and they did not deliver. The purchaser was very impressed with my mother's attention to making sure the item made it to her why it was being held up. Gotta love the post office for screwing up on priority!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #297 on: May 13, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »

A very sad story, Cillaliz.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Matt H.

« Reply #298 on: May 13, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »

Have some writing to do so will start on that now and then head downstairs to bed.

Good night!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #299 on: May 13, 2007, 08:54:58 PM »

THe package is still sitting in St. Paul.... Go figure... They raise the rates and the service goes to pot!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up