Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: A NEW VIBE  (Read 65431 times)

Cillaliz

Re:A NEW VIBE
« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »

Does this one do it?

Cillaliz

« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2007, 04:24:31 PM »

Ok, page 7....my work here is done

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »

Good afternoon dear Esteemed, clogged, rumbling, and coughing BK --

What is all that nastiness about child ??!?!!  You just be riddin' that there body of all those cooties and yukky things.   Here.... I send you a mitzvah of healing vibes and soothing dreams.

MusicGuy

« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2007, 04:31:32 PM »

And good afternoon to all the assorted cookies in the Living Room this afternoon.  I'm finally having a break (around 4:20 PM) from noise and banging and ripping.  The "dis-assembly" of my kitchen started this morning.  Plumbing all disconnected, old counter tops ripped off, all the original drawers and doors taken off and discarded.

Here is a picture of what the kitchen was like when I bought the place a few months ago.

MusicGuy

« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »

And here (looking even worse for now) is the result of todays work.   ???

MusicGuy

« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2007, 04:33:57 PM »

And with that, I'll quit being a cheap imitation of HGTV, and start getting ready for a few evening things.

Feel better everyone, and have a good evening.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2007, 04:34:01 PM »

DR singdaw - That doesn't even look appetizing to me.  :-\

I was about to ask WHY Singdaw posted the photo  ??? :P ;D

Jane

« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2007, 04:35:54 PM »

It's almost gratifying to see that someone who is only thirty years old can admit to his abuse problem, be it alcohol (most likely) or drugs.

Yes it is and I hope that means he will be successful.

Jane

« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2007, 04:38:07 PM »

First off, I do hope we all haven't lost our sense of HUMOR

These headlines made me laugh:

"First U.S. baby boomer applies for Social Security"

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN15383509

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2007, 04:42:03 PM »

It will be exciting to see the transformation of DR MusicGuy's kitchen!
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Jane

« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2007, 04:42:26 PM »

Td, I’m very sorry about your theft.  That happened to us once & it is upsetting.  Eventually the bank returned the money into our account.  Eventually is the key work, it takes time for them to verify the theft.  I hope your mother can wait until the problem is corrected.  AND VIBES THEY FIND THE THIEF!  Ours was never found.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »

Note the lovely new floor.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Jane

« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »

It will be exciting to see the transformation of DR MusicGuy's kitchen!

Even for us who won't have the pleasure of seeing it in person.

Jane

« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2007, 04:44:49 PM »

Oh, and I did mean to mention the lovely new floor. :)  I noticed it, just forgot to say something.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: October 15, 2007, 04:47:02 PM »

Healing vibes to Kerry!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #195 on: October 15, 2007, 04:47:33 PM »

Vibes to FJL
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #196 on: October 15, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »

Had a lovely weekend... IT was fun time at the wedding... The 40somthings outlasted the 20somethings at the dance...

Laura, did Donny get added? I thought of you when I heard Puppy love by him at a restaurant we ate at yesterday morning

Cillaliz

« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2007, 04:49:45 PM »

Ok, I hate to say I'm watching Inside Edition, but they had a story about those big exercise balls and a guy who was working out on one when it burst and he broke both arms.   The bottom line was make sure you use one that is burst resistant.  Please govern yourselves accordingly

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2007, 04:50:29 PM »

Grantseeking research, to college students who think all they need to know is how to Google.

Why am I not surprised Ginny...

Jane

« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »

My practice is really going to have to take off for her to go full time, which she wants eventually, so I guess I'm just going to have to do that!

Sounds like a good plan.  VIBES YOUR PRACTICE REALLY TAKES OFF SOON!  And vibes the new Martha in your life works out great!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #200 on: October 15, 2007, 04:51:25 PM »

Cilla, the plot point is not a problem at all - the musical number that accompanies the plot point is what took me out of the show - for me, anyway, you can't have it all ways and you must obey the rules of the universe you're setting up, which is why I ultimately disliked the Greek Chorus - if they're HER Greek Chorus, no prob - but when they interact with others, I'm done.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2007, 04:51:42 PM »

Congrats to Elmore on his new plateau!

Jane

« Reply #202 on: October 15, 2007, 04:51:47 PM »

Hi Dakota.  I'm pleased you had a lovely weekend.

Cillaliz

« Reply #203 on: October 15, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »

Sounds like a good plan.  VIBES YOUR PRACTICE REALLY TAKES OFF SOON!  And vibes the new Martha in your life works out great!
Thanks Jane.  It's all been positive so far.  Of course you get two steps forward and one step back from time to time. But it's great over all

Cillaliz

« Reply #204 on: October 15, 2007, 04:56:32 PM »

Cilla, the plot point is not a problem at all - the musical number that accompanies the plot point is what took me out of the show - for me, anyway, you can't have it all ways and you must obey the rules of the universe you're setting up, which is why I ultimately disliked the Greek Chorus - if they're HER Greek Chorus, no prob - but when they interact with others, I'm done.

Well, I'm with you on the Greek Chorus.  It was a cute line, but you're right, they didn't follow those rules at all and they lost me on that.   During the trial, I actually hated that they went into the bathroom, but I guess  I'm just forgiving because I had such a fun time.  
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 04:57:13 PM by Cillaliz »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #205 on: October 15, 2007, 04:57:54 PM »

Vibes for success to Cilla!

Cillaliz

« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

I think I would be a lousy critic.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2007, 05:00:17 PM »

TCB, did it arrive?

Cillaliz

« Reply #208 on: October 15, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »

Oh man, was that MORE thunder?? We had a record rainfall for the day yesterday and it's been rainy all day.

Jane

« Reply #209 on: October 15, 2007, 05:02:28 PM »

Now the sun is shinning that class is over. ::).  I shouldn’t complain, at least it wasn’t raining & we had a nice class.

There was very sad news though.  One of my classmates suddenly passed away yesterday.  She was a very kind and good person.  In spite of a difficult chronic medical problem she worked hard getting her puppy over some serious issues.  I don’t know what will happen to the dog now.  The trainer was going to pick him up after class.  Finding a home for him will not be easy as he growls at people and other dogs out of fear.  He loves the two black cats that hang out at class.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up