Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: KILLER COCKROACHES!  (Read 33755 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
KILLER COCKROACHES!
« on: November 01, 2007, 12:10:21 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes were killer and now it is time for you to post until the killer cows come home.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 12:10:00 AM by bk »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:KILLER COCKROACHES!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »

And the word of the day is: MACARONIC!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 12:11:36 AM »

Bon jour, que pasa, aloha.  MACARONIC!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 12:14:47 AM »

Aughghghghgh....a post I spent five minutes on has gone into the ether with the change of day.

Aughghghghgh.....

Sigh.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 12:16:26 AM »

At any rate, I took DakotaCelt "to task" for classifying the 1980s as VINTAGE.

VINTAGE?  Really?  I propose an HHW.com RULE that requires at least 3 decades to elapse before something is declared/classified as "vintage".

Harrumph!  

I have clothes from the 1970s that are vintage....well, at least the denim leisure suit.

:D
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 12:18:28 AM »

Holy smokes!

It's NOVEMBER!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 12:22:03 AM »

THe clothes were from the 1980s <G>

For me the 1970s woudl be vintage...  :)
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 12:22:27 AM »

WE still love ya ron!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 12:23:33 AM »

Matt's house was featured a bit on a show on SoapNet called "One Day with Matthew Ashford" He has a very nice house...

There were also photos of his house in a soap mag that someone posted at one time or another....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 12:24:53 AM »

40s-60s would be Classical .....

30s and earlier : historic....  

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 12:26:09 AM »

You actually have a denim leisure suit?   ;D  For some odd reason I thought they were made of polyester....
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:46:47 AM by DakotaCelt »

Tomovoz

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 12:46:07 AM »

TOTD:
Really need to post the pics but the folder is full.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:07 AM »

The "Macaronic" was not quite as risqué as the Lambada.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 12:48:20 AM »

Hello Tom,

I thought about you last night... There was a gent in the library who had a Australia Jacket on with the name Tommy emblazoned on the chest.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 12:50:30 AM »

I guess one of my favorite pictures is from the 1997 flood in Grand Forks, ND. After the floodwaters receded, the sewer system was out of order and one had to locate a privy somewhere to use. A number of houses had been destroyed by the flood waters but some enlightened soul placed a sign on the privy, "This house must be saved at all costs".

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 12:51:13 AM »

I thought Macaronic was the Bionic Macaroni!

Tomovoz

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 01:01:44 AM »

Hello Tom,

I thought about you last night... There was a gent in the library who had a Australia Jacket on with the name Tommy emblazoned on the chest.

[size=10]WHO[/size]

:)
James Thurber 1957

singdaw

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 01:29:43 AM »

Hey, didn't bk just talk fairly recently about working with Lynda Carter?

HERE'S a review from today's NY Times about her cabaret debut.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 01:52:49 AM »

Yesterday, Vixmom wrote:
Perhaps the happiest news I have ever been able to share with you.... from Sarah's Daddy

"FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY SHE IS FREE AT LAST!!!! yes it's true, the miracle we have been asking for has come. as of last Wednesday 10/24's scans , Sarah is cancer free. the best pictures i've ever seen was that of a healthy nasopharynx. the radiologist called what she saw a "wonderous recovery." we still have to be cautiously optimistic since there is always the chance that the cancer could come back. the results of the scans are being sent to dana farber in boston for another opinion, but all of Sarah's doctors feel that it's gone for good. she will continue to be monitored on a regular basis for the next several years, so please remain keeping her in your prayers."

Vixmom, that's wonderful news!! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Tomovoz

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 01:54:33 AM »

Goodnight to DRs HipHop and George.
James Thurber 1957

George

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 01:56:22 AM »

TOTD:
Really need to post the pics but the folder is full.

I had this idea (no, really...I did!) that since we have to purge the photo folder every so often, why not just set up our very own Haines His Way (free) Photobucket.com account to use whenever the photo folder is full?  Since it's free, I did. :) I made a specific password (but one that everyone here can remember ;)) and if anyone wants to post pictures, I'll PM or e-mail the name and password rather than posting it, so that only "we" know what it is.  How's that sound?  Then whenever the HHW photo folder is full, we can use the HHW Photobucket account until it's purged again...or just use the Photobucket account until that's full and then another account can be created.  However, since it's the free account, the picture size is limited to 1 MB per picture, but the account can have up to 1 GB of pictures.

So, if anyone wants the name and password, let me know.  I created a unique e-mail address (since one is required to set up the account and I can create up to seven e-mail addresses) and if there are any problems, it can all be deleted and we can start over.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 01:57:50 AM »

And actually, the first picture that I put into it was this:

;D

singdaw

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 01:58:11 AM »

Good night, DR Tomovoz - sorry I missed you; I was catching up.

George

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 01:58:49 AM »

Good night, Tomovoz.

singdaw

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 01:59:11 AM »

WONDERFUL news about DF Sarah, DR Vixmom!  :)

***HEALING HAND VIBES*** to DR Noel.

singdaw

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 02:02:36 AM »

I hope that someday bk will do a TOD of favorite BAD movie lines.

singdaw

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 02:03:56 AM »

TOD:

singdaw

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 02:05:03 AM »

TOD:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:23:28 AM by singdaw »

singdaw

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 02:05:40 AM »

OK, enough.  Zach awaits!

George

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 02:10:54 AM »

I hope that someday bk will do a TOD of favorite BAD movie lines.

Do you mean any lines from bad movies or bad lines from any movies??

;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up