Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: KILLER COCKROACHES!  (Read 33740 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:KILLER COCKROACHES!
« Reply #360 on: November 01, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »

I did some work before I left for the Asford residence.  Our publicist had sent me mapquest directions as I had no idea where they were.  Well, these directions were about as stupid as you could get.  It put me at least six miles from where I was actually going.  I finally got there, we took some photographs and then I left.

Yahoo still has one going on I35W in Mpls crossing the Mississippi.... One problem, the bridge collapsed in August...

I often question those maps
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #361 on: November 01, 2007, 09:49:37 PM »

Vibes to PennyO!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #362 on: November 01, 2007, 09:49:59 PM »

AS I read on to catch up.... TCB, bk returned safe and sound...

MBarnum

« Reply #363 on: November 01, 2007, 09:50:06 PM »

MBarnum...how cool!

I can sympathize with her. At least she got one trick or treater, which was more than I had, and me in a neighborhood full of kids!

Did you get an answer to you itunes question? If you buy an album, the whole album downloads into your itunes. I've been afraid to upgrade to 7.2 because that started my woes a few months ago. I think you can download album art sometimes, too, but I like having the liner notes, so I usually will buy the real CD unless it's something I have to have immediately.

I e-mailed Itunes customer support and they gave me a link to download 7.2. I haven't tried it yet. The main reason I wanted to order the album that I was attempting to get was because I cannot seem to locate and actual CD of it...although I know it does exist. It is for a Punjabi pop group called HUNTERZ. Itunes has two of there albums available. I will make an attempt this weekend.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #364 on: November 01, 2007, 09:51:52 PM »

Beautiful pictures of the girls, Cilla!

MBarnum

« Reply #365 on: November 01, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »

And it just so happens that Brian D'Arcy James is back in the White Christmas family this year.  He'll be with the Boston company.

Which means, I suppose, that I would have to go to Boston to see the show  :(

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #366 on: November 01, 2007, 09:52:46 PM »

Not keen on getting a flu shot. I had a very bad experience with them about three years ago and got very sick.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #367 on: November 01, 2007, 09:53:32 PM »

Margaret Bourke-White has taken many incredible photographs over her lifer time.

She is now taking pictures of Mr Humphries in the Celestial Department store.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

MBarnum

« Reply #368 on: November 01, 2007, 09:53:57 PM »

Oh, my gosh but THE OFFICE was so funny tonight! LOL! I just love that show.

MBarnum

« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2007, 09:54:19 PM »

And just a few more days until The Amazing Race!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2007, 09:55:20 PM »

As for "Getting Married Today"...

I like it fast!  It's meant to be sung fast.  And, yes, even though there are all those words, the lyric is constructed in such a way that you don't necessarily have to hear each and every word to get the jokes.  You hear the "ideas", so to speak.  And that's what makes it a brilliant lyric.  Of course, if the singer had bad diction, well...

As much as loved Madeleine Kahn, I thought her rendition at the Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert was way too slow.  And then there's Julie Andrews' rendition from Putting It Together... I'm not too hot on that one either.  I loved Heather Laws rendition in the recent revival.  However, my all-time favorite Amy has to be Alice Ripley during the Kennedy Center's Sondheim Celebration.  Truly a wacky, unhinged and strangely sympathetic performance.  -Of course, while she sang the number, Matt Bogart was standing on stage in white boxer shorts, so... ;)
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »

FEel better vibes to bk.....

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2007, 09:57:37 PM »

Oh, my gosh but THE OFFICE was so funny tonight! LOL! I just love that show.

I <HEART> Steve Carell!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2007, 09:58:44 PM »

I am curious Mbarnum... Your music that. I have a few tracks here and there. I like the rhythm of the music.

Edisaurus

« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

DR edisaurus - GREAT moving announcement!

Thank you! I think he's a very talented kid!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #375 on: November 01, 2007, 09:59:31 PM »

Time to zzzzzzzz. Feel better, bk!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #376 on: November 01, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

DR MBarnum - Two words: Jet Blue!
Make Your Own Luck.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #377 on: November 01, 2007, 10:05:14 PM »

NEWSFLASH!

ASSOCIATED PRESS

HOLLYWOOD SCREEN WRITERS AGREE TO FIRST STRIKE IN 20 YEARS AFTER ROYALTY DISPUTE

der Brucer

We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #378 on: November 01, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »

And, yes, DR elmore and I did attend Greetings From Yorkville earlier tonight.  What a wonderful show.  Great songs, great performers.  -And some surprisingly lavish production values too.  -I mean when you're lighting has been designed by Natasha Katz, well...

Unfortunately, Baayork was supposed to attend tonight too, but it turned out that she had a few "emergencies" to take care of tonight.  She's OK, but there's just still a ton of coordinating to take care of for Thommie Walsh's memorial service.  And one of the new swings for A Chorus Line ended up going on tonight too - two days ahead of schedule - so she had to check in at the Schoenfeld as well tonight.  -She sends her regrets, Larry.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #379 on: November 01, 2007, 10:19:12 PM »

Well... Six hours from now I should be stepping into the gym, but I'm seriously considering foregoing the gym tomorrow morning in exchange for an extra hour of sleep - especially since I have another full rehearsal day ahead of me.  And then tomorrow night, I believe I will be going out to dinner with my two youngest brothers, Jay and Michael.  Jay will be running the NYC Marathon on Sunday, and Mike is coming up to cheer him on - as well as hang out with some of his Coast Guard buddies who now live in NYC.  (And then it's another rehearsal day on Sunday, then some meetings on Sunday, plus cheering my brother at the marathon, then Disney on Monday and Tuesday....)  In any case...  I need some sleep.  Now.  Tonight.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #380 on: November 01, 2007, 10:32:23 PM »

I'm not quite finished with entrances and exits land, but after close to fifteen hours straight, I don't have much brain power left.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #381 on: November 01, 2007, 10:41:59 PM »

NEWSFLASH!

ASSOCIATED PRESS

HOLLYWOOD SCREEN WRITERS AGREE TO FIRST STRIKE IN 20 YEARS AFTER ROYALTY DISPUTE

der Brucer

That will really hurt the soaps and such shows...

Then again it will be a boon to theatre!  No one will watch the telly so to speak...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #382 on: November 01, 2007, 10:42:52 PM »

Brain power vibes to bk!

I send very strong vibes in hopes it all goes off without a hitch!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #383 on: November 01, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »

I had a weird dream about California last night...

IT was kidnapped by aliens who forced them to do the brain tap...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #384 on: November 01, 2007, 10:45:19 PM »

Has MissKaren been around lately?

FJL

« Reply #385 on: November 01, 2007, 10:46:02 PM »

Just dropped in to say goodnight, so:  goodnight.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #386 on: November 01, 2007, 10:46:50 PM »

I wonder what Soapnet will do???

Hmmm... Perhaps they can show classic shows like Search for Tomorrow, Ryan's hope or classic eppies of Guiding Light or ATWT

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #387 on: November 01, 2007, 10:47:08 PM »

Pleasant dreams FJL

François

« Reply #388 on: November 01, 2007, 11:08:51 PM »

Has MissKaren been around lately?

I've heard she's been kidnapped by aliens and has been "brain tapping" ever since! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #389 on: November 01, 2007, 11:34:52 PM »

so that is where she is Francois!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up