Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down

Author Topic: OUT OF THE CLOSET  (Read 51837 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:OUT OF THE CLOSET
« Reply #390 on: February 18, 2008, 11:58:20 PM »

restless in my soul...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #391 on: February 18, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »

I see we have made it to page 14

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #392 on: February 19, 2008, 12:00:53 AM »

I sometimes wonder if it is true about Americans being the loneliest people in the world...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #393 on: February 19, 2008, 12:01:59 AM »

Audriana, that was a very nice picture of you and bk

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #394 on: February 19, 2008, 12:01:59 AM »

DR Jennifer - This may sound gross, but the best thing to do is to drink a glass of warm water, and swallow, gently.  Trying to cough it up is the equivalent of shaking sand out of a beach towel - that's a lot of force, and a lot of irritation.  As for choking on it, it's probably more psychological than anything - you're just feeling it there, so... Breathe.  Relax.  Drinking more water and fluids will also help to loosen up your phlegm too, in general.

I have been coughing for the last few days! :P Earlier today, I called the Group Health consulting nurse who said that I should call the clinic in the morning and tell them that I should be seen tomorrow.  It sounds like the congestion is more than that...bronchitis.  I've had it before.  AND I just got cast in a new show!  Details to follow.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #395 on: February 19, 2008, 12:02:44 AM »

Vibes that the bronchitis goes away!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #396 on: February 19, 2008, 12:02:58 AM »

Congrats on being cast in a new show!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #397 on: February 19, 2008, 12:04:30 AM »

What show are you doing? I send get well vibes and broken leg vibes!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #398 on: February 19, 2008, 12:07:01 AM »

Trying to get my mind to settle but it is refusing to

George

« Reply #399 on: February 19, 2008, 12:08:38 AM »

So after I called Group Health, I went to my sister's to watch the PBS HD broadcast of "The Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny" that she had recorded for me on their HD DVR.  And I got to watch it on their (my sister and niece's) HD TV!  

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #400 on: February 19, 2008, 12:09:33 AM »

Maybe I am letting people get to me but why do some insist and destroying a person because they stand for something believe in....

George

« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2008, 12:09:45 AM »

Anyway, while I was still there, I got a call from Troy, who is the resident music director of Capital Playhouse, asking about my availability right now, and I said I'm available.  Evidently, they needed to recast a couple of roles and if the director (who was flying in from New York) okayed it, I could be in the show!  I auditioned last summer for them, but heard nothing, until now.

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2008, 12:10:33 AM »

where did you all make your avatars?
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

George

« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2008, 12:11:10 AM »

So, since I'm relatively conflict free (there was one conflict, but it was the week that the show opens, so I'll have to give up the ticket), I said yes.  The show is Side Show!  The original Broadway production starred BK's very close and personal friends, Emily Skinner and Alice Ripley!  

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 12:13:24 AM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2008, 12:11:17 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2414974464/nm0038932

nice pictures of one of my favorite actors...

George

« Reply #405 on: February 19, 2008, 12:12:53 AM »

I went to rehearsal tonight and I'm playing...wait for it:  Dolly Dimples, the fat lady.  ???  ::)  ;)  Fine, whatever.  It'll be fun.  I've never been in a show for them (just seen them all) and my friend Heather (who has been in the three TAO shows that I've done) showed up, also as a last minute recast.  

And TCB, Chris Serface is playing The Boss! :D

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 12:20:13 AM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2008, 12:13:18 AM »

The one i am using I made on photobucket and they can be animated or static

the one I did with Jose's pic I did on Picture It Digital suite.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2008, 12:14:36 AM »

Cool George, I send positive thoughts!

George

« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2008, 12:14:59 AM »

~~~Vibes for DD Sherlock!!~~~

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #409 on: February 19, 2008, 12:16:54 AM »

But you have cute dimples George...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #410 on: February 19, 2008, 12:18:33 AM »

and a lovely personality :)

George

« Reply #411 on: February 19, 2008, 12:18:33 AM »

Vibes that the bronchitis goes away!

Thanks! :)

George

« Reply #412 on: February 19, 2008, 12:19:02 AM »

Congrats on being cast in a new show!

And thanks!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #413 on: February 19, 2008, 12:19:13 AM »

Only 16 more posts to my next plateau

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #414 on: February 19, 2008, 12:19:48 AM »

how are classes going for you Audriana? ARe you also helping with THE BRAIN again?

George

« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2008, 12:19:56 AM »

But you have cute dimples George...

You've never seen my dimples! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #416 on: February 19, 2008, 12:21:47 AM »

Funny tonght on another board they were trying to come up with movies based on college happenings....

however, in the list they included FAst times at Ridgemont High and Breakfast club

They dont quite qualify as college movies

George

« Reply #417 on: February 19, 2008, 12:21:56 AM »

The one i am using I made on photobucket and they can be animated or static

the one I did with Jose's pic I did on Picture It Digital suite.

Mine is from Photobucket, also.  However, BK has requested that we not use the animated avatars.  They considerably slow things down here.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #418 on: February 19, 2008, 12:22:22 AM »

You've never seen my dimples! ;)

When you smile...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #419 on: February 19, 2008, 12:23:42 AM »

Mine is static...

The one for Jose I did do in a program taht i have
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up