Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40   Go Down

Author Topic: AND THE OSCAR GOES TO...  (Read 79017 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:AND THE OSCAR GOES TO...
« Reply #1110 on: February 24, 2008, 11:30:24 PM »

and a person was claiming she was a wonderful singer.... Yikes... I guess my tastes are a bit different
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #1111 on: February 24, 2008, 11:30:33 PM »

This singer was excruciatingly bad.... and she was trying to sing in a pitch she had not business singing in

I hate it when that happens!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1112 on: February 24, 2008, 11:30:55 PM »

I think it was a country station....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #1113 on: February 24, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »

Good Morning! ;)

And Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1114 on: February 24, 2008, 11:31:25 PM »

I hate it when that happens!

it was bad....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1115 on: February 24, 2008, 11:31:47 PM »

Good night Jose, pleasant dreams...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1116 on: February 24, 2008, 11:32:20 PM »

Well George, we are less than 40 to getting into the 5th spot

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1117 on: February 24, 2008, 11:34:51 PM »

George, how many of the Oscar nominated films did you see this past year?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1118 on: February 24, 2008, 11:36:16 PM »

Less than 30 to go....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1119 on: February 24, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »

How are rehearsals going George?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1120 on: February 24, 2008, 11:37:33 PM »

Inching closer....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1121 on: February 24, 2008, 11:37:58 PM »

I am ready for some warmer weather....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1122 on: February 24, 2008, 11:39:01 PM »

I am also looking forward to a vacation... It has been a rough few months and It will be nice to have a break

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1123 on: February 24, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »

Downloading Enchanted now....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1124 on: February 24, 2008, 11:40:08 PM »

Is anyone there??

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1125 on: February 24, 2008, 11:40:42 PM »

Maybe if I push I can get us ot page 39...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1126 on: February 24, 2008, 11:41:28 PM »

Also found a few other songs I am interested in including some from Anastasia and several others.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1127 on: February 24, 2008, 11:41:59 PM »

another gratuitous post....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1128 on: February 24, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »

No page 39...

I did look at a few more pics from the oscars... I really do like Anne Hathaway's dress...

Helen Mirren is classy as always....

Amy Adams is beautiful person!

George

« Reply #1129 on: February 24, 2008, 11:43:57 PM »

George, how many of the Oscar nominated films did you see this past year?

Of the five "best picture" pictures, I've only seen three...and I liked them all.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1130 on: February 24, 2008, 11:44:00 PM »

about 11 more posts to page 39....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1131 on: February 24, 2008, 11:44:24 PM »

Which ones did you see?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1132 on: February 24, 2008, 11:44:42 PM »

I found Atonement rather interesting. I want to see Juno

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1133 on: February 24, 2008, 11:45:21 PM »

Looking to see if I can find the soundtrack for WATERHORSE

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1134 on: February 24, 2008, 11:46:27 PM »

I think we can get 20 posts before midnight to get us into 5th place...

George

« Reply #1135 on: February 24, 2008, 11:46:33 PM »

How are rehearsals going George?

So far, so good.  We've blocked most of the first act and tomorrow night, I don't have to be there at all!  They're doing a big dance number that I'm not in. :) I'll finally have time to (hopefully) actually work on memorizing my part. :-\

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1136 on: February 24, 2008, 11:47:09 PM »

I do have a question of those who saw the red carpet, was it raining in LA?

George

« Reply #1137 on: February 24, 2008, 11:47:39 PM »

Which ones did you see?

Atonement, Michael Clayton and Juno.

George

« Reply #1138 on: February 24, 2008, 11:48:04 PM »

I do have a question of those who saw the red carpet, was it raining in LA?

It didn't look like it.

George

« Reply #1139 on: February 24, 2008, 11:48:28 PM »

And since we're so close...
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40   Go Up