Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE EMERGENCY NOTES  (Read 44732 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE EMERGENCY NOTES
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2009, 11:55:46 PM »

PAGE 10 MY 22,000TH POST DANCE!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »

my kid always loved frozen grapes
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2009, 11:58:29 PM »

I don't know what button I keep pushing by mistake, but somehow I log myself out and then have to log back in.  I've done this several times now. It's making me nuts.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2009, 11:59:20 PM »

goodnight everyone, hope all our wishes come true.

George

« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »

I don't know what button I keep pushing by mistake, but somehow I log myself out and then have to log back in.  I've done this several times now. It's making me nuts.

That's weird. :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: March 16, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »

Congrats on your new plateau George!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #276 on: March 16, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »

Thanks!

George

« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »

Here's my picture:

;D

George

« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »

And now to ketchup...

DR GEORGE is going to see FOOTLOOSE onstage....did he lose a bet?

No, actually.  A couple of my friends are in the show.  That's why I went. :)

George

« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2009, 12:02:53 AM »

Has anyone ever written an autobiography based on their dreams? I think Larry could--and it'd be fascinating. MY LIFE IN DREAMS or something like that.

I could write a whopper of a dream autobiography except I don't want anyone reading my dreams.

Just change the names to protect the guilty and call it fiction.  No one will ever know. ;)

George

« Reply #280 on: March 16, 2009, 12:05:02 AM »

From Danise:

I am still out of my house.  Tuesday makes 9 weeks and count.

I have turned him into every agency I can think of.  I'm told it's just a matter of time before someone helps me but how long that is going to take is beyond me.

I haven't heard back from channel 28 since I got that phone call.  I've called back several time but can't seem to reach anyone.  Sigh.

HOME VIBES FOR DR DANISE & DD SHEENA!

~~~EVEN MORE VIBES FOR DR DANISE AND DD SHEENA!!~~~

George

« Reply #281 on: March 16, 2009, 12:06:01 AM »

Good Afternoon!

When I got back to the apartment last night, I noticed that the bed frame seemed a bit "off".  It looked like it wasn't set up properly.  Since it was already late, and I was already tired, I decided just to take care of whatever needed taking care of in the morning.  So, after I got up this morning, I took one more look at the bed frame.

I removed - well, pushed - the mattress off, and then the box spring.  It turned out that the bed frame was set up properly, however, it wasn't square.  Consequently, the box spring wasn't sitting properly, flat in the bed frame, which, of course, meant that the mattress was also a bit askew.  After making the proper adjustments, I put everything back in its place, and... Voilá! A "new bed"!

I've been sleeping rather well the past couple of nights, and I'm hoping that "fixing" the bed doesn't cause me to sleep "not well" now.  ;)

Can we say "anal retentive"...again??

;D

:-*
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up