Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE ARRANGEMENT  (Read 22003 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: THE ARRANGEMENT
« Reply #270 on: April 02, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »

Jane, PennyO, and I all went to Hami High.  And, of course, so did Benjamin Kritzer, for those who've read the books, especially Kritzer Time, most of which takes place there.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #271 on: April 02, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »

Back from the session - went very smoothly after the musical director realized I was a pro and knew exactly what I was doing.  You see, he'd just had a horrendous experience working with the "producer" who did the recent recording - many amusing stories were told.  Our engineer was great - he used to be an assistant and worked on several of my albums, and he knew exactly what I wanted to hear and delivered the goods - so, I'd be very comfortable using him again, as Vinnie is so busy these days with his Pro Tools movie gigs he barely has time to do anything else.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #272 on: April 02, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »

Great pictures Cilla
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: April 02, 2009, 10:12:06 PM »

Vibes to dear vixter's grandftather and vixmom' father....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cillaliz

« Reply #274 on: April 02, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »

Great pictures Cilla

Thanks Dakota, glad to see you here. You've been in my thoughts, I can't believe the amount of snow and rain you've gotten up north. I don't blame you a bit for staying out of the apartment for awhile.   Did you have any water in your apartment?  Will you be able to get more out of there, just in case

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: April 02, 2009, 10:26:40 PM »

a little tiny bit of seepage... 

Fans are at work drying it... So far so good. I will go back and stay for work but Will keep suitcase and car keys handy if I have to get out fast.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: April 02, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »

Belated Bday greetings to Ann!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #277 on: April 02, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »

DR George - Was that King Herod or Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show"?  Or both?

I think that it's a Queen-Mimi-inspired King Herod. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #278 on: April 02, 2009, 10:42:12 PM »

good evening everyone.

finished reading the posts, sounds like everyone is really busy.

good vibes to all.

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #279 on: April 02, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »

spent the evening at the Farmers Market at 3rd & Fairfax.

just love it there, it's good to know some things will try to stay the same.

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #280 on: April 02, 2009, 10:45:51 PM »

hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend.

good night, sweet dreams.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #281 on: April 02, 2009, 10:47:34 PM »

This blog offers an interesting perspective on 3.5 million sandbags

http://blog.concept3d.com/?p=433

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #282 on: April 02, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »

Finished the notes and shall now sit here like so much fish.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #283 on: April 02, 2009, 11:51:06 PM »

I just watched last night's series finale of "Life on Mars."  I liked the ending.  Simple, but it's a better ending than how I read that the original British version ended.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

Caught up on the final episode of LIFE ON MARS. Not certain I understood the ending, but no matter what, I sure did love that show! I will miss it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up