Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: SHAKING THINGS UP  (Read 49537 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:SHAKING THINGS UP
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2004, 04:11:13 PM »

WEL, all the other East Coasters got theirs Monday or yesterday.  I really would have a talk with your mail person if I were you.  This was a priority package and something's screwy somewhere.

Emily

« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2004, 04:26:06 PM »

No corned beef and cabbage here either.  My Dad didn't have time to make it today (he had bought the meat yesterday) so we'll have it tomorrow.  I hate corned beef, so the delay was nice :)

My Grandmother came home from church today (she goes every day to the big Anglo Cathedral dedicated to St Patrick) with the most disgusting looking piece of food I have ever seen.  She tucked a sample into her purse to show us because she claimed we would never believe as to its existence without hard evidence.

Because today was the Church's feast day there was a buffet brunch held for "the regulars" after the mid-morning mass.  There was the normal assortment of salads and shamrock shaped sugar cookies but this year one bakery donated something completely out of the ordinary.  

NEON GREEN BAGELS!!!

It's times like these I wish I had a digital camera so I could post a picture of the O'Bagel in all its glory ;)
"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true" except at HHW of course! - Robert Wilensky

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2004, 04:43:10 PM »

TCB Did I miss something?  Do you have another son besides DR Jed?  

Jane - I'm sorry about your car door. I remember one summer when my driver's side window refused to open.  What a nightmare that was.  The car was old and had no AC, so without the window to open, it became an oven on wheels.  Going through drive thru windows was interesting too...I got some really odd looks, opening the back window and leaning my seat back to reach through.  Ahh, the BBQ-Moblie...I kinda miss that car....

Robin

« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2004, 04:55:13 PM »

What is your favorite...
Color
Sport
Song
Month
Day of the Week
Musical
Clothing Item
Food
Drink
Thing that Relaxes You

Color--White.
Sport--uh, no comment.
Song--"I've Got You Under My Skin" performed by Frank Sinatra
Month--January.  Love cold weather.
Day of the Week--Sunday.  
Musical--A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Clothing Item--Well-worn Blue Jeans (without holes!)
Location--The shore of Lake Superior
Movie--Vertigo
Food--Pork tenderloin garnished with shitake mushrooms, onions, garlic and blue cheese sauce.  
Drink--Apple juice.
Thing that relaxes you--Escaping into a great, early SF/fantasy novel or "golden age" comic book.  Edgar Rice Burroughs, EE "Doc" Smith, MP Shiel, H. Rider Haggard, HG Wells, Superman, Plastic Man, Captain Marvel, The Spirit...I loved all that stuff growing up.  And now that I'm all grown up, I still do!
Mankind needs God...like fish need bicycles!

Danise

« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2004, 05:09:46 PM »

Top of the Evening to you!

What a day!  I was doing one of the few bad things I’ve done since I started my diet.  I was about to eat a glazed donut.  Now I know this is going to be hard to believe but I no sooner sat said donut on my desk when the FIRE ALARM went off!  I have to scoop my fish into his little carry jar and take off down the stairs.  All 22 flights.  

My legs were shaking so badly by the time I got down them and outside that I thought I was going to fall down.

Now I ask you, Lord, was it absolutely necessary to make me have to walk down all those flights of stairs for one little old donut that I hadn’t even taken a bite of yet???  I can’t get away with anything!

I finished Dragon Heart.  Had to hide my tears for Drago.  I really liked the book.  Much more depth than the movie.  

What are your favorite Irish songs?  When Irish Eyes Are Smiling.

What are your favorite movies about Gold?  Can’t think of one right now.

What are your favorite movies about Rainbows?  Over The Rainbow

What are your favorite movies about Leprechauns? I can’t think of the name or who stared in it but a man takes his gold so the Leprechaun follows him to NYC.  It’s in B&W.  A comedy.  
What is your favorite...

Color   Blue
Sport    (To watch, never done) Ice Skating.
Song     To many to name.
Month   December.  Christmas you know, with May a close 2nd.  
Day of the Week    Saturday
Musical   Le Miz
Clothing Item    Comfortable jeans and old T-shirt
Location    Let’s see what I say about that after my trips.Movie    Again, to many to name.
Food      Beef Stroganoff
Drink     Sprite/7 Up
Thing that Relaxes You     Listening to music.

One Martini
Two Martini
Three Martini
Floor!
I wouldn’t make it past the first two sips.  I don’t drink and even a little bit makes me tipsy.  

Btw, what green things are people wearing today?  Green pants and a pin of a 4 leaf clover.

How many of you are having corned beef and cabbage tonight for dinner?  I forgot to buy it but that’s what we would have had.

Are you fixing it yourself, or going out for the festive feasting?  We would fix it ourself.

And, to those who aren't, what are you having instead?
 We had to have a corn beef sandwich on rye (well, I had mine on the low carb bread) with Swiss cheese and mustard.

Whew made it though all the questions from today.  Let me go back to yesterday and see what I missed.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2004, 05:11:54 PM »

TCB Jane - I'm sorry about your car door. I remember one summer when my driver's side window refused to open.  What a nightmare that was.  The car was old and had no AC, so without the window to open, it became an oven on wheels.  Going through drive thru windows was interesting too...I got some really odd looks, opening the back window and leaning my seat back to reach through.  Ahh, the BBQ-Moblie...I kinda miss that car....

Ann a closed window in the summer is much worse.  This is just a nuisance I’m sure will be fixed soon.  Without calling I drove to the mechanics three days ago as the door was making a loud popping noise when I opened it.  To my surprise the mechanic, a very busy popular man, had closed shop.  Several years ago he was kind enough to do a rush job when my car window would not close and it was raining.

Jane

« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2004, 05:18:19 PM »

Danise Keith and I just had a chuckle over your donut story-LOL :D

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2004, 05:22:40 PM »

Telarc.com has finally put a page for Janis Siegel's new CD (to be released on April 27) called Sketches of Broadway!  They don't have a cover displayed yet, but the songs that she's chosen are:

1. Show Me from My Fair Lady
2. Sorry-Grateful from Company
3. It's a Woman's Prerogative from St. Louis Woman
4. The Story of Lucy and Jessie from Follies
5. Born Too Late from The Littlest Revue
6. Out of My Dreams from Oklahoma / I Have Dreamed from The King & I
7. I've Got the Sun in the Morning (And the Moon at Night) from Annie Get Your Gun
8. The Surrey With The Fringe On Top from Oklahoma / Stoned Soul Picnic [I have no idea what this is]
9. It Never Was You from Knickerbocker Holiday
10. My Best Beau from Mame
11. Make Someone Happy from Do-Re-Mi

My birthday is only a week after the release date.  I'll mention it to my sister and niece that that's what I want.  They're pretty good about getting me things that I want (within reason, of course).
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2004, 05:29:37 PM »

A question to all the "Irish" DRs

How many of you are having corned beef and cabbage tonight for dinner?

Are you fixing it yourself, or going out for the festive feasting?

And, to those who aren't, what are you having instead?

(All right, that's three questions.  I've just started ours on the stove, with a can of beef broth added to the braising liquid, a peeled onion, and a couple of carrots and celery stalks each, both chopped.  The cabbage and taters will go in later...much later.)

(And yes, thrifty me, I'm planning on taking that braising liquid, straining it, and freezing it for use again later!  A bit more Scots than Irish, but it works!)

I'm not having corned beef and cabbage tonight.  I am having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but it will still be in the spirit of the day.  I will be using last week's bread.

“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jane

« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2004, 05:32:35 PM »

;D ;D

Danise

« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2004, 05:38:57 PM »

That's not the worst part, Jane.  I forgot to say it was a FALSE alarm and they don't know what triggered it.  Oy!

Humm so should I write a book, "Jane Though The Car Window" A la "Alice Though The Looking Glass"?  Instead of winding up IN the car, she lands in a different world?

S. Woody White said:  

Quote from: Danise on Yesterday at 08:50:21pm
Evening all.

I’m so sorry I missed chat last night.  My Mom wasn’t feeling very well last night and it just slipped my mind.  

That's not slipped, that's higher priorities.

Thank you.  Mom is feeling much better today.  I think she just pulled something in her shoulder.   :)

S. Woody White said:
Quote:
...Well, my big news of the day is:  I’m going to NYC!!!!!!!

You DO know we all dine at Joe Allen at least once when we're in NYC, right?  And you know about taking advantage of TKTS for discounts on shows you might not have thought of seeing?

I'm not sure what /where Joe Allen  is.  Is that the same as Joe's Pub?  I'll be there Sunday night,  the 23rd for the charity event.  If it isn't the same place, where is it?  Maybe I could stop by and say "Hello" on the way to a show.

Yes, I've heard of TKTS but not sure where it is or how it works.  I'm waiting on the tour book from AAA to try to figure out where things will be from where I decide to stay.  Right now its between the Milford Plaza  on 45th street and the President, Best Western on 48th street.  The BW is thirty dollars cheeper and seems to have more to offer but some have told me the Milford is more central to all the shows.   I don't like to go out at night as it is so I would like one where I could walk to most of them shows and back to the hotel.  

I have to find out where Macys is.  I just have to go there one time.  I'm going to buy one of the hop on/hope off bus passes so I can see the sites as well as a 7 attraction pass.  I doubt I'll make all of them but would like to see as many as possible.

S. Woody White said:
Quote:
Is everyone ready for St. Patricks day?  Are you going to wear green or chance getting pinched?  I'm wearing GREEN!

What about wearing orange?  Does anybody wear orange?  I've got this really cool Hawaiian shirt that has both green and orange, keep myself covered on both fronts (but look strange in what is still winter weather).

I don't think Orange is a St. Patrick's Day color but hey, anything goes now days!

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jane

« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2004, 05:48:38 PM »

Humm so should I write a book, "Jane Though The Car Window" A la "Alice Though The Looking Glass"?  Instead of winding up IN the car, she lands in a different world?

I think I go into that world every night in my dreams.

Glad your mother is feeling better.

td

• td
« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2004, 05:51:12 PM »

Telarc.com has finally put a page for Janis Siegel's new CD (to be released on April 27) called Sketches of Broadway!  They don't have a cover displayed yet, but the songs that she's chosen are:

1. Show Me from My Fair Lady
2. Sorry-Grateful from Company
3. It's a Woman's Prerogative from St. Louis Woman
4. The Story of Lucy and Jessie from Follies
5. Born Too Late from The Littlest Revue
6. Out of My Dreams from Oklahoma / I Have Dreamed from The King & I
7. I've Got the Sun in the Morning (And the Moon at Night) from Annie Get Your Gun
8. The Surrey With The Fringe On Top from Oklahoma / Stoned Soul Picnic [I have no idea what this is]
9. It Never Was You from Knickerbocker Holiday
10. My Best Beau from Mame
11. Make Someone Happy from Do-Re-Mi

My birthday is only a week after the release date.  I'll mention it to my sister and niece that that's what I want.  They're pretty good about getting me things that I want (within reason, of course).

"Stoned Soul Picnic" is a Laura Nyro tune. . .covered, iirc, by The Fifth Dimension:

Stoned Soul Picnic Lyrics

Can you surry, can you picnic? Can you surry, can you picnic?
Come one, come on and surry down to a stoned soul picnic.
Surry down to a stoned soul picnic. There'll be lots of time and wine.
Red yellow honey, sassafras and moonshine,
red yellow honey, Sassafras and moonshine, moonshine. Stoned soul, stoned soul.

Come on, come on and surry down to a stoned soul picnic. Surry down to a stoned soul picnic.
Rain and sun come in akin, and from the sky come the Lord and the lightning.
And from the sky come the Lord and the lightning.
Stoned soul, stoned soul, surry on, soul.

Surry, surry, surry, surry.

There'll be trains of blossoms (there'll be trains of blossoms).
There'll be trains of music (there'll be music).
There'll be trains of trust, trains of golden dust.
Come along and surry on sweet trains of thought, surry on down.
Can you surry, can you surry?

Surry down to a stoned soul picnic. Surry down to a stoned soul picnic.
There'll be lots of time and wine. Red yellow honey, sassafras and moonshine,
red yellow honey, Sassafras and moonshine, moonshine. Stoned soul, stoned soul.
Surry on soul. Surry, surry, surry, surry. Surry, surry, surry, surry…
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

td

• td
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2004, 05:56:23 PM »

Lovely dinner tonight, made by a dear friend who watched over the parents today, she actually graduated from high school with my mother, and is a great pinochole player:

Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and turnips.
My contribution:  the shopping for the ingredients and an original dessert made by whipping just hardened peach JELL-O with a pint of Edy's Peach Sorbet.  De-lish.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2004, 06:09:18 PM »

I had some green sausage and a couple of green onion rings topped by some green diet coke.  I paid for it with green money

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2004, 06:11:11 PM »

I'm not sure what /where Joe Allen  is.  Is that the same as Joe's Pub?  I'll be there Sunday night,  the 23rd for the charity event.  If it isn't the same place, where is it?  Maybe I could stop by and say "Hello" on the way to a show.
No, Joe's Pub is not the same as Joe Allen.  Joe Allen is one of the friendliest places in town, with good nosh and good times to be had.  326 West 46th Street, on Restaurant Row, just west of Broadway in the Theater District.

Yes, I've heard of TKTS but not sure where it is or how it works.  I'm waiting on the tour book from AAA to try to figure out where things will be from where I decide to stay.  Right now its between the Milford Plaza  on 45th street and the President, Best Western on 48th street.  The BW is thirty dollars cheeper and seems to have more to offer but some have told me the Milford is more central to all the shows.   I don't like to go out at night as it is so I would like one where I could walk to most of them shows and back to the hotel.

I wouldn't worry too much about safety at night, as the entire area is well lit and well patrolled.  TKTS is at 47th on Broadway.  It's where they sell tix the day of the performance, usually at half-price (a real help if you're trying to see as many shows as you can).  There's a board up front, where you can check what tix they have available.  Get some idea of what's playing, get in line (which will take a while), chat with the others in line with you (again, a very friendly place) and get other opinions.  Double-check the options when you get back to the front of the line, then go to the window and order your ticket.  There is a $3 surcharge per ticket, and they take cash or traveler's check only, NO credit cards or personal checks.  And the seats are usually not "perfect," but to my way of thinking it's better than paying full price, and miles better than getting stabbed by the scalpers.

Oh, to be on the safe side, don't keep your money in the "obvious places"; try to keep some in an unexpected pocket.  Me, I never carry my billfold in my back pocket, never have never will.  Purses should be held close, not left dangling.  Contrary to the stereotype, the vast majority of New Yorkers are quite nice (der Brucer had one hand him money he had dropped, with a friendly "excuse me, but you dropped this!"), but there are those few.  The main thing is to be aware of your surroundings, to stay alert.  The energy of the city will help there.  You'll get the hang of things pretty rapidly, and have a good time!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2004, 06:15:27 PM »

Personally, Danise, I prefer the Milford Plaza.  The Milford is on 8th Avenue between 44th Street and 45th.  You are literally within a few yards of the theaters showing GYPSY, THE PRODUCERS, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, THE BOY FROM OZ, TMM, and WONDERFUL TOWN to name just some of the shows close by.  Now, you wouldn't want to spend too many hours walking up and down 8th Avenue itself, but the area in front of the hotel is very safe.  And best of all, you are one block (okay, a long block) from Times Square.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2004, 06:20:25 PM »

DR SWW is quite right, Danise, about New Yorkers.  First of all, don't be put off by the number of people on the streets.  Remember there is safety in numbers!  The time to worry is if you walk down a street and there is no one around.  The police are everywhere in the Times Square area, and if you use common sense, you have nothing to worry about.
“One thing’s universal,

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2004, 06:30:00 PM »

Good evening!

Back from dinner at Melito's.  It was my first time there, and it was Steve's first time there too.  It will probably be our last time.  -He had a nice "Thank You" gift certificate from work.  The appetizer was good - house made potato chips with a cherry-pepper  cheese dip.  Steve's filet mignon looked like badly carved rib-eye, but it was OK - but had a big bit of gristle in it - and the roasted potatoes were lukewarm.  And for some reason, the sauce for his side of steamed snow peas was on the bottom of the plate, but not drizzled over the snow peas - ??.  My rockfish was OK - needed salt - and the linguini was a near perfect al dente.  Desserts, however, were really good - Derby Pie and Chocolate Chess Pie.  Very good and decadent.  So, as Steve put it afterwards, unless we get invited there with a group - or if he gets another gift certificate from work - neither one of us will probably go back on our own.

And I made it back in time to catch "American Idol"...  Specific comments later...  However, all I will say at this point is just how "cruel" can this show get?!?!  And the whole "after the break" routine was already very old four weeks ago.  Stop it!

Well, I need to make a CVS run... and then it's time to start packing!  I hope... I think... I... I...  We'll see....
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2004, 06:36:10 PM »

"Stoned Soul Picnic" is a Laura Nyro tune. . .covered, iirc, by The Fifth Dimension

Thanks for the info!  Now, off to my sister's.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Tomovoz

« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2004, 06:40:09 PM »

Must agree with TCB about the Milford Plaza. Colin and I as definite out-of-towners found it to be so central for our interests in NYC. We also did not ever really feel worried about being in NY. A vibrant and exciting city - but as safe as any other big city if you are sensible with where you go etc.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Jed

« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2004, 06:40:57 PM »

Hello all.  Spent a rather pleasant day helping run our regional high school choral festival.  22 choirs from 14 schools... a very hectic day for our 3 clinicians, but all ran quite smoothly.  And, since they were so on top of things, I already got my paycheck for the day, so I think I may very well be ordering Kritzer Time tomorrow, rather than having to wait until April!

Color - deep green
Sport - football
Song - "Until I Met You," Manhattan Transfer
Month - hmmm... let's say May
Day of the Week - Thursday
Musical - Sunday in the Park With George
Clothing Item - comfy sweatpants
Location - the Oregon coast (particularly around Yachats, WFO!)
Movie - Waiting for Guffman
Food - steak fajitas
Drink - Dr. Pepper, or a nice whiskey sour
Thing that Relaxes You - well, since this is a family site, I'll go with playing the piano (not sure you can really call what I do "playing," but that's the general idea :))
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Jane

« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2004, 06:42:39 PM »

I’m so happy my “new” option works since we had the computer repaired.

I’m off to do the dinner dishes and watch a finish watching A GOOD THIEF.

Jennifer

« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2004, 06:50:35 PM »

DR Danise: I've stayed at both the Milford and the Best Western Presidents and they are both right in the theatre district.  One on 48th (and 8th) and one on 44/45 and 8th. They are only 3 small blocks apart from each other.

I think it depends on what shows you are going to, but I find them both very well located.  And they are both equally nice (although the Milford has a big fancy lobby).

Joe Allen's is BK's favorite restaurant in the world.

As for TKTS, personally, if I were you I would decide which shows I wanted to see in advance and get the discounts for them at playbill.com or hitclub.  That way you can go to the box office directly. If you don't care what you see, and have time to spend in line, then the TKTS booth is fine.  

Btw, feel free to email me if you have any specific questions.

Jenny

• May we come to trust the dreams we must fulfill.
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2004, 06:53:59 PM »

DR Jenny: ...Hope your meeting with your principal goes well.  Do let us know (and if you'd like us to know why you want to transfer).

I ended up missing my meeting with her because I was sick, but hopefully I'll be able to discuss the situation with her tomorrow.  The main reason why I want to transfer is that my current school situation is simply too confusing!  I currently attend South High School from 8 AM til about noon, then I take a bus over to Central High School, where I take performing arts classes until three, and then I bus back to South for extracurriculars.  I attended South for the entire day all through the seventh and eighth grades, but then it was announced that students from all over the area would be given the opportunity to take part in a new performing arts program at Central, and of course I jumped at the opportunity.  I've been taking classes at both schools for a year and a half now and I assumed that I would eventually get used to it, but that's not the case.  The communication between the schools is terrible, I'm constantly missing the bus, and often times I have to stay late at one or both schools which is simply impossible.  I absolutely love Central High School.  While the teachers there are incredibly kind and talented, South doesn't really have anything to offer.  Central offers me incredible opportunities on a day to day basis (I was just asked to design the curriculum for a new acting class, I'm currently directing scenes from "Assassins" for performance at Central, and I might be given an internship with American Ballet Theatre through school).  The teachers at South are openly hostile to me, as are the students (My recent experience regarding exclusion occured on a trip with South students).  Also, the principal at Central has offered to arrange for me to have a private tutoring session in libretto study and opera literature during the regular school day.  South is just a regular old high school, Central is like being in "Fame".  There's no question as to which school is better for me.

...And I really hate that bus ride!

*An addition: The only negative about attending Central is that it's in a terrible neighborhood and there's an enormous amount of violence.   :-\

I'll be teaching Song Improv, the no-pre-requisite drop-in workshop, at Second City/NY Monday night.  

Is that just this coming monday?  It sounds like an interesting workshop; I'll try to attend!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 07:00:29 PM by Jenny »
"I am always thinking of myself, and I expect everyone else to do the same.  That is what is called sympathy." -Oscar Wilde

Jennifer

« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2004, 06:54:23 PM »

Oh and American Idol was a killer tonight!

Will explain tomorrow.

Jed

« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2004, 06:55:04 PM »

For good theatre location and cheap rates, I thought the Portland Square on 47th between 6th and 7th was just great.  Totally no frills, but certainly livable, by my standards. :)
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Jenny

• May we come to trust the dreams we must fulfill.
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2004, 06:55:43 PM »

As for TKTS, personally, if I were you I would decide which shows I wanted to see in advance and get the discounts for them at playbill.com or hitclub.  That way you can go to the box office directly. If you don't care what you see, and have time to spend in line, then the TKTS booth is fine.  

BroadwayBox.com also offers discount tickets, and most theatres sell some sort of rush tickets for under $40 on the day of the performance.
"I am always thinking of myself, and I expect everyone else to do the same.  That is what is called sympathy." -Oscar Wilde

Jennifer

« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2004, 06:57:02 PM »

Oh good luck DR Jenny: I hope they let you transfer!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2004, 07:01:34 PM »

Too many damn bus rides.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up