Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: A NUDIE TUESDAY  (Read 12693 times)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Re: A NUDIE TUESDAY
« Reply #180 on: April 28, 2009, 09:22:44 PM »

Today I found out that my Dad's tumor was indeed malignant.  Why it tookt he doctor THREE weeks to impart this imformation I do n nit understand and I ma livid about it. He referred my Dad to a  Radiology Oncologist who is out of Dad's insurance network a nd 45 minutes from his house. 

I am insisting that he use my oncologist who is 15 minutes away and is WONDERFUL (as is his whole staff) AND is part of my Dad's insurance plan to boot.

Tomorrow I will go over and sit down with Dad and Mom and get it all sorted out.

Dad is afraid that the surgeon will be "offended" if he uses someone other than the docotr he recommended - I said Hogwash!  The man waitied THREE weeks to give you those results  - and the other doctor is too far away and you will have topay out of pocket for him.  I doubt the surgeon cares one way or the other who he goes to.   

DR vixmom, you're absolutely right. Stay within the insurance program before your parents are bankrupted. The surgeon's a moron, and I would think the oncologist is the important concern now.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »

PAGE SEVEN (FUZZY) JANE FONDA AND COMPANY EASTER BONNET PRESENTATION DANCE!!!

Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #183 on: April 28, 2009, 10:11:11 PM »

OH!

As I was leaving the Minskoff, I saw someone I thought I recognized... And as I got closer, I found that I did indeed recognize him!  It was the actor, Jason Butler Harner, who's had some pretty decent Broadway roles lately (Coast of Utopia), as well as some TV ("Law & Order", "Fringe") and movie ("The Changeling") appearances.  We were both in undergrad at the same time at Virginia Commonwealth University.  And even though we've both been in New York City for a couple of years, this is the first time that we've seen each since we graduated! Almost 20 years ago!

He's currently in an off-Broadway play with Bobby Cannavale down at Rattlestick, and I may just try to see him - and the show - tomorrow night.

:)

I'm watching "Cupid" with Bobby Cannavale. right now.

Just had to share. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #184 on: April 28, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »

As for the Topic of the Day...

I'd have to go with Merrily We Roll Along too.

Although, I'd have to say that Gershwin's Of Thee I Sing and Porgy and Bess also pique my interest.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

OK... Me sleepy... And it looks like I have a sort of busy tomorrow...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:57 PM »

Goodnight.

Hugs for everyone for Wednesday.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up