Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHASE TWO  (Read 15591 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
Re: PHASE TWO
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2009, 10:09:30 PM »

And it seems that GOD'S LITTLE ACRE is available from sellers at Amazon.com, I think I will buy a copy.  I did not know it was on DvD.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2009, 10:10:17 PM »

I won't dance, don't ask me, I won't dance, don't ask me.....I won't dance, merci beaucoup.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2009, 10:27:50 PM »

Just in case you had any questions...

Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2009, 10:39:06 PM »

I gotta tell you.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

As for the "title that shall not be mentioned, but was", it reminds me of "You Gotta Take Pains" that Donna, The Dominatrix, sings in Eating Raoul.  -Just the title, since I haven't heard the song from Nudie.

I saw that awful show! My friend Richard Norton was one of the producers. Talk about turning a funny movie into a poor musical. I don't even remember Donna. I do remember that Eddie Korbich was in it and we went out afterwards. He spent the whole time cruising the friend I brought along. Oy! I don't remember the friend now, either.

And don't forget Lovette George, Jonathan Brody and Adrian Zmed, of course!

*It's one of my guilty pleasures, OCR-wise.

HA!!!  Mine too!  Especially the really bad synth patches!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »

Show Girl is live at Kritzerland.  So much easier than with the webgal - live instantly and easily.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2009, 12:04:50 AM »

I'm off to rehearsal.  It's our second half tonight.  Our intermission is right after Shakespeare's act 3, scene 4, when Romeo goes up into Juliet's chambers for the night. ;)

Until later!

Well, I am home....actually, I have been for a while.  It was another long rehearsal, tonight.  Call time was 6:30 and we got notes first.  That took about 45 minutes.  We didn't actually start working until about 7:30.  We worked on the party scene in our first act where Romeo and Juliet first meet, and went through that about five or six times.  Then we started our second act (after intermission)...at about 10:00 pm!  My only scene in the second act is at the very end and we didn't get to it.  Juliet was really struggling with his [sic] lines and the energy was dropping as we plodded on.  We actually ended rehearsal at about 10:45 and will pick up where we left off today, then run the second act all the way through.  That's the plan for tomorrow.

Wish us luck! :-\
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 12:14:13 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2009, 12:06:15 AM »

Otherwise, I am actually having enjoying it all.  I don't mind having a lot of down time, and not ever having seen "R&J" live, it's fun just watching the show. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2009, 12:11:05 AM »

As for the "title that shall not be mentioned, but was", it reminds me of "You Gotta Take Pains" that Donna, The Dominatrix, sings in Eating Raoul.  -Just the title, since I haven't heard the song from Nudie.

I saw that awful show! My friend Richard Norton was one of the producers. Talk about turning a funny movie into a poor musical. I don't even remember Donna. I do remember that Eddie Korbich was in it and we went out afterwards. He spent the whole time cruising the friend I brought along. Oy! I don't remember the friend now, either.

And don't forget Lovette George, Jonathan Brody and Adrian Zmed, of course!

*It's one of my guilty pleasures, OCR-wise.

Mine, too. :D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up