Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE  (Read 35966 times)

Jay

• This is the face of a voracious aficionado
Re:PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2004, 11:57:57 PM »

I've never seen him in person, but in his photos he looks very un-opera singerish. More like the Roto-Rooter guy who comes over to unplug your drains.

LOL.  As I watched him tonight, I wavered between picturing him as a bouncer in a bar or being cast as a sadistic Nazi officer in some bad WWII B-movie.  He looks more than a little like Uncle Fester on "The Addams Family."  But he's blessed with a terrific voice and wonderful interpretive skill.
You cannot change the past but you certainly can shape the future.

Panni

• What are men for -- if not to amuse a woman!
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2004, 11:58:15 PM »

I think everyone is asleep on the job, Jay. I'm wide awake for various reasons. One being that my daughter phoned a few hours ago to say she thought she had food poisioning and was feeling very sick. I haven't been able to get hold of her since then. So I'm on mother-alert. Not that I could do anything here in Studio City for her in San Francisco, but still... Old habits die hard.

Jed

« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2004, 11:59:20 PM »

George, much vibage to you... I hate moving!  Yet, I find I do it quite a bit.  My upcoming move to the westside in a couple months will be my TENTH in 4 years.  Oy!
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Jay

• This is the face of a voracious aficionado
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2004, 12:00:56 AM »

I think everyone is asleep on the job, Jay. I'm wide awake for various reasons. One being that my daughter phoned a few hours ago to say she thought she had food poisioning and was feeling very sick. I haven't been able to get hold of her since then. So I'm on mother-alert. Not that I could do anything here in Studio City for her in San Francisco, but still... Old habits die hard.

Oh dear!  I hope she's all right.  I had food poisoning once and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
You cannot change the past but you certainly can shape the future.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up