Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: HAMLET NACHOS  (Read 25459 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
HAMLET NACHOS
« on: July 25, 2009, 12:14:37 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes filled with nachos, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - they're currently eating Hamlet Nachos and can't come home.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: HAMLET NACHOS
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 12:15:41 AM »

And the word of the day is: EXPATIATE!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 12:52:43 AM »

Welcome six GUESTS.  www.youtube.com/haineshisway - if you get my meaning.

DAW

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 03:00:28 AM »

TOD:

I love, love, love Mexican food.

But it doesn't always agree with me.

If you know what I mean.

And I know you do!

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 04:18:17 AM »

And the word of the day is: EXPATIATE!

And The Song Of The Day Is:  ANYWHERE I WANDER

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 04:53:56 AM »

I had a good meal at Acapulco Joe's in Indianapolis once, but I don't remember the details.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 04:55:11 AM »

Thunder and rain this morning.  And of course it is a work day.

EERIE RADIO is podcasting from the store from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. today.  I do not know if it is live or if they then upload the episode to the website.

http://www.spookylogistics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=4
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Ginny

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 05:32:20 AM »

Saturday morning greetings!  It's gloomy and drizzly here in SW Ohio today.  I'm up early to putter and get ready for my seminar and my drive to Lima.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 05:33:15 AM »

DR Jane - thanks for asking about John last night.  No change in his condition and his wife and daughters are getting very discouraged.  I'll check in on them on my way to Lima.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Michael

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 06:00:04 AM »

TOD

I am not a fan of Mexican food. Not even Taco Bell. Most dishes use cheese and for me that is a no no
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 06:00:39 AM »

DR Jane - thanks for asking about John last night.  No change in his condition and his wife and daughters are getting very discouraged.  I'll check in on them on my way to Lima.

Sorry to hear that. Continued vibes of all kinds
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 06:03:19 AM »

I RECOMMEND WHAT IF?

I saw the show in LA and it was a hoot. My favorite was Broadway Coming Attractions. I wished there was one or two more of them.

BTW

What If? makes an appearance in BK's novel Writer's Block
Never stop dreaming.

Ginny

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 06:24:37 AM »

Thank you, DR Michael S.

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 06:44:24 AM »

BK,

Those selections from the revue are hysterical.  What is the name of the revue and who are the performers?
You can dream…or you can do.

Ginny

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 06:46:51 AM »

I hear thunder - time to disconnect!

Cillaliz

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 06:50:42 AM »

Man, single best Mexican mean?  I eat lots and lots of Mexican food so that 's a hard one.  A client brought Edith and ceviche with tortillas that was fabulous.   I loved the guacamole at Dos Caminos at the Palazzo.  I love the tacos at La Juanita in Sioux City.   BTW, none of the above have cheese on them. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 06:52:36 AM »

I love Sonoran Mexican food.  Not fond of Tex Mex.   There are a lot of people here fro Jalisco and Michoacan so I think some of the food I really like is authentic to those states.

Cillaliz

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 06:55:16 AM »

On a completely different subject I had lunch with a friend yesterday and told him I wanted to try one of the African restaurants in South Sioux.   There  are a lot of Somali refugees living there and 2 or 3 Somali restaurants have recently opened.   I had lamb that came with basmati rice, a little lettuce and a banana.   It was spiced wonderfully and very delicious.  We also had an incredibly good mango drink.   Not too sweet.  It was icy and delicious. 

FJL

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 07:13:31 AM »

The Mexican restaurant at Epcot (San Angel) has been the venue of several of my favorite Mexican meals.  Always a must-visit when we visit Disney World.

I once had an extraordinary burrito at the Taco Bell on 3rd avenue near 57th street when i lived over there.  I've never had that good a Taco Bell meal since then, though.

td

• td
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2009, 07:17:22 AM »

Single best Mexican meal?  I can't recall the food, but, on our first date-date John-the-Bartender and I went to Tequila Junction, a very nice Mexican restaurant in Pittsburgh's Station Square.  The meal was very good, but not as memorable as the company I kept.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Charles Pogue

• "The heart must bleed; not slobber." - F. Loesser
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »

I don't even remember the name of the restaurant where I had my best Mexican meal,  but it was a little hole-in-the-wall place on Lemmon Avenue in Dallas, Texas.  You had to walk through the kitchen to get to the few tables in back.  The food was delicious.

Enjoying the WHAT IF postings on YouTube, even though I own the whole damned review on DVD.

http://poguespages.blogspot.com

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2009, 07:33:08 AM »

Good morning, all! This morning I slept late, but the great achievement was bathing myself, shaving, and washing my hair. It was a very sloppy procedure, but I did it and I'm very proud of my achievement. Of course I'm now on vicodin and muscle relaxer to make the horrible pains go away.

DR Ginny, I am so sorry to hear that there's no good news about John's recovery. I used to see him on my trips back to Middletown when I would drop by the community orchestra rehearsals. Between 1968 and 1971, John was my only source for information on how Richard was getting on in the army; he was a grad student in the Miami U music department and I would see him quite regularly and ask about everyone. He's a good man and I send his family my best wishes.

DR JRand58, last night I watched the Morbisch Festival MERRY WIDOW; it's not as funny as IM WEISSEN ROSSL but it's very well done with a huge Act Three can-can number. The leading man Mathias Hausmann is fantastic. The two leading ladies have very wild hair, which seems strange for me in 1905.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ginny

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2009, 07:37:35 AM »

DR Elmore - I will pass your wishes along to John's family, thanks.

Hope your morning ablutions make you feel better!

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2009, 07:45:14 AM »

Good morning!

Hot and humid morning here, and it's getting into the mid-90s today, so it'll be a good day to stay inside which I certainly plan to do.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2009, 07:46:14 AM »

Sounds like your recovery might be happening in baby steps, DR ELmore. I'm just glad you a little more mobile and hope improvement continues for you.

Matt H.

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2009, 07:47:11 AM »

After I had my oatmeal and read the morning paper, I had to sit back down with SLING BLADE to get the final two bonus features watched so I could get the review finalized. Glad to have that behind me.

Matt H.

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 07:48:27 AM »

I have a fair amount of TV to catch up with including ROYAL PAINS, THE MENTALIST, and THE FASHION SHOW from Thursday night, and the last episode of TORCHWOOD from last night. So, this afternoon, I'm going to try to get some of that watching and save my work project for this eveing.

Matt H.

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 07:50:31 AM »

My next work assignment is the four movie MISS MARPLE set. The last of the four Marples airs tomorrow night (WHY DIDN'T THEY ASK EVENS?), and I watched all of the others on HD, but since this set is SD, I'll rewatch everything and I'll begin watching them again tonight. Don't know if I'll have time for one or two of them, but I'll do how ever many I have time for. TOmorrow, I should be able to complete them.

Matt H.

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 07:52:17 AM »

Of course, I also have all of the soap opera shenanigans to skim through from yesterday as well.

Laura

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 07:53:45 AM »

Good morning. That is all.
"That's a lotta hamsters."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up