Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING CDR  (Read 15849 times)

FJL

Re: THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING CDR
« Reply #210 on: February 20, 2010, 10:26:48 PM »

Page 8 Diva Encore

Are we not men?  We are divas dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrsCnBvQFo
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:28:59 PM by FJL »

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: February 20, 2010, 10:44:42 PM »

BK, last summer, I had almost 400 CDs (and a couple of boxes of DVDs) stolen from my garage, so I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! :'( I went looking for a CD that I knew was in a box in my garage and that box and a couple of others were not there.  I'm slowly replacing some things, but I know I'll never be able to replace everything that I had...mainly because I don't think that I can remember everything that was taken, especially the DVDs. :-\

George, I hope that didn't include your Original Laotian Cast recording of OKLAHOMA; or the RuPaul production of FUNNY GIRL.

The Oklahoma is safe, but Funny Girl was within the missing boxes. >:(

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #212 on: February 20, 2010, 10:54:52 PM »

I'm home.  Today, I went to work for a few hours, then went to my sister's for a quick dinner/snack (just meatballs and mashed potatoes, actually).  Then, I worked concessions for a play called, "The Wrestling Season," about a group of four high school wrestlers and their friends/girl friends.  It's a show about rumor and gossip and how it affects people.  Afterward, there was a talk-back with the characters (not the actors) and what the audience felt about what they saw.  It was a very well done play and the talk-back after was enlightening, informative and quite interesting.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2010, 10:56:32 PM »

Vibes for Gabe, please.  He is really sick.  He's been on antibiotics for a few days but seems to be getting worse.  Hideous ear infection which is now spreading to his other sinuses.

~~~Quick Recovery Vibes for DS Gabe!!~~~

George

« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2010, 11:06:48 PM »

BK, last summer, I had almost 400 CDs (and a couple of boxes of DVDs) stolen from my garage, so I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! :'( I went looking for a CD that I knew was in a box in my garage and that box and a couple of others were not there.  I'm slowly replacing some things, but I know I'll never be able to replace everything that I had...mainly because I don't think that I can remember everything that was taken, especially the DVDs. :-\

George, I hope that didn't include your Original Laotian Cast recording of OKLAHOMA; or the RuPaul production of FUNNY GIRL.

-That's probably because it's filed under PHUNNY GERL.

No...ever the librarian.  I file them under the original (proper) title.  So Der Glöckner von Notre Dame is normally filed under "Hunchback."  Fortunately, this particular CD was not in my garage, so I still have it. :)

George

« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2010, 11:15:11 PM »

~~~Continued Vibes for DR TCB!!~~~

George

« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2010, 11:27:53 PM »

I guess that BK and I are going to have "dueling" Hollywood memoirs.  At least, both books will probably be coming out around the same time.

I recently signed a publication contract with Bear Manor Media for mine, which I'm calling MY 45 YEARS IN HOLLYWOOD AND HOW I ESCAPED ALIVE.

Congrats, Druxy!

George

« Reply #217 on: February 20, 2010, 11:46:35 PM »

And speaking of RuPaul, he's going to be on "The Bonnie Hunt Show" on Monday!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2010, 12:05:18 AM »

Back from a longish play and a little dessert and shall now have to hurry and write Ye Olde Notes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up