Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: CONNECT THE DOTS  (Read 45274 times)

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
Re: CONNECT THE DOTS
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2010, 10:16:56 PM »

Monday vibes for everyone.   Happy week ahead.  :)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2010, 10:17:19 PM »

Get me off this damn page.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2010, 10:17:28 PM »

Whew!

Sam

« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2010, 10:19:03 PM »

Oh, and no one drives faster than 30 MPH in Ventura.  And sometimes slower.  8)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »

Well it's after 10 o'clock, the neighbors are quite for the night, so I'm off to get ready for work. 

;D

Sam

« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2010, 10:24:52 PM »

Happy birthday Cillaliz  8)

Have a really wonderful day tomorrow.  ;D

Sam

« Reply #216 on: July 11, 2010, 10:25:16 PM »

Night all.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2010, 10:41:18 PM »

Perky Breasts.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2010, 10:41:25 PM »

Medium.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2010, 10:41:59 PM »

I think I shall take a shower.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2010, 11:34:04 PM »

Today, I'm going to help my friend Margo move some furniture from her dad's house in Everett to her home here in Olympia.  Evidently, he and his wife are moving to a much smaller house and they've saved some stuff for Margo.  We also have to get a chair for her sister. 
Hopefully, it'll only take a few hours.  Today is also my sister's boyfriend's birthday, which I totally forgot about. :o We're meeting for dinner later in the evening.  I thought it was next weekend, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to help Margo move furniture, but she said that we should be back in town in time for dinner.

All is well.  Before a couple of Margo's friends showed up, intending to just loan us their truck, Margo thought that her van would have enough room and called them to say not to come.  But her friends did show up (their cell phone was turned off) and said that they'd drive up to help, just in case.  Well, it was a VERY good thing that they did!  Margo's dad had a trundle bed (without the underneath trundle part) and another desk and another chair and a large frame-less print and and a TV(!) and some other stuff that wouldn't have all fit in Margo's van.  However, everything fit perfectly within the van and the truck...and the extra help was a very good thing, also. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2010, 11:35:30 PM »

After everything was loaded up and we left, Margo and I went to the local Baskin/Robbins there and she treated me to dessert (her friends headed back south and would unload the truck on their own).  I had a Banana Royale with one scoop of pecan praline, one scoop of nutty coconut, hot fudge, whipped cream, a cherry and a banana.  Delish!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #222 on: July 11, 2010, 11:36:24 PM »

The traffic going up to Everett wasn't too bad and coming back south was even better.  We got back to Margo's house by 5:40, and I left to meet my family for my sister's boyfriend's birthday.  We all actually met at the restaurant at the same time, so it timed out perfectly!  We went to a local restaurant called Budd Bay Café.  I had one of their Sunset Dinners (served all day on Sundays):  Fresh Chicken Parmesan w/Marinara Sauce, grilled with a Parmesan crust and served with basil fettuccine alfredo.  It was quite good.  The crème Brule for dessert (it's included in the price...another dessert!) was not bad, just not "great."

George

« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2010, 11:36:49 PM »

After Budd Bay Café, we all went to my sister's house for even MORE dessert (vegan strawberry cake and/or vegan white chocolate/macadamia nut cookies).  The cookies were great, but I didn't have any of the cake.  I was just too full!  I did take some of the cake home with me, so I'll have some tomorrow.  Now, I'm home and I think that I may go to bed soon.  It's been quite the long day.

George

« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2010, 11:37:56 PM »

And now...back to page 1 to ketchup on all the posts.

George

« Reply #225 on: July 11, 2010, 11:40:25 PM »

I loved The Drowsy Chaperone, DR Druxy. Good old-fashioned musical.

Ditto!  I saw it in Seattle and loved it! :D

George

« Reply #226 on: July 11, 2010, 11:46:11 PM »

Just hope one day some thirty year old young man doesn't come to the door who is the spitting image of you and says, "Hello,Dad!"

I've also had that same fear.

::)

Not I.

;)

George

« Reply #227 on: July 11, 2010, 11:49:54 PM »

I wish I could have  heard your lecture

Ditto!  Congrats on the Oz success!

George

« Reply #228 on: July 12, 2010, 12:04:54 AM »

Perky Breasts and her rich boyfriend ("I love you, babe" he shouted to her - they really talk loud over there) are part of a generation of the worst exhibitionists I've ever witnessed.

Has he gotten naked, yet??
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up