Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: COUNTDOWN TO 2011  (Read 19437 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: COUNTDOWN TO 2011
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2010, 05:32:16 PM »

What a pity about Vincent.  "He" did make a few interesting comments over the weeks.  Oh, well...

BTW, What A Pity About Vincent is the title of my next ABC Movie of the Week suspense/thriller.  Or it may be the title of my next song about a teen-age love lost in a tragic accident.  I haven't decided yet.

3D Diffusion is a good writer and smart - that's never been the issue.  The issue is one of obsession, negativity, and spewing her unnecessary and inane bile on this board.

Vincent started off just fine, so well in fact I'm surprised he turned out to be 3D.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »

...And don't forget that The Kennedy Center Honors are on tonight on CBS.

My DVR is set. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2010, 05:36:42 PM »

I thought some of Vincent's post were a little strange.  I figured he was some dear reader's weird uncle.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #213 on: December 28, 2010, 05:38:15 PM »

What a pity about Vincent.  "He" did make a few interesting comments over the weeks.  Oh, well...

BTW, What A Pity About Vincent is the title of my next ABC Movie of the Week suspense/thriller.  Or it may be the title of my next song about a teen-age love lost in a tragic accident.  I haven't decided yet.

3D Diffusion is a good writer and smart - that's never been the issue.  The issue is one of obsession, negativity, and spewing her unnecessary and inane bile on this board.

Vincent started off just fine, so well in fact I'm surprised he turned out to be 3D.

Ditto!  I had no clew!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2010, 05:38:46 PM »

I thought some of Vincent's post were a little strange.  I figured he was some dear reader's weird uncle.

Or perhaps one of my other personalities!
“One thing’s universal,

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »

Fingers ever so tightly crossed department:  I think we have new tenants.  Vibes they show up tomorrow morning to pay the deposit.  :)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2010, 05:41:30 PM »

Fingers ever so tightly crossed department:  I think we have new tenants.  Vibes they show up tomorrow morning to pay the deposit.  :)

Maybe your new tenant is 3D Diffusion?
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2010, 05:44:47 PM »

Our very own Druxy gets a nice mention on All That Chat - http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat/d.php?id=1934403

Nice mention.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2010, 05:47:11 PM »

I think it is weird that they are still showing Christmas commercials.  But as long as they keep showing the Lexus commercial of the little girl and her father looking for the biggest Christmas tree, I don't really mind.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2010, 05:47:50 PM »

Thanks for posting Thom's obit. Sounds like a good and full life.

I thought so too.  On the bitter side of sweet it is a reminder how short our time with him was.

Jane

« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2010, 05:50:07 PM »

I read all the posts.  Sometimes I forget what I read because my day is filled with many things.  But here's what I never forget: How pathological your obsession with me seems to be.  I wonder what kind of personality it takes to come back to this site and register heaven-knows how many times to always end up at the same place - because this woman has some sort of "thing" about me and can't just let it go.  A normal person would just say "the guy's a jerk" and never bother coming back here.  Oh, were you sticking up for our posters here, because I did what I've been doing from the start on this board - making a JOKE about the notes and lack of lists or posts - I have done that as what I call a "runner" for years.  No one takes any of it seriously but you, Saint 3D Diffusion.  So, here for your edification and just to annoy you further during this HOLIDAY SEASON:

Get me off this damn page.

This will NOT do.

Page four???  Where in tarnation IS everyone?

Does anyone read the notes?

CRANBERRIES.

Post deleted.

But, most importantly:

3D Diffusion aka too many names to remember - banned.

I wouldn't have a problem with you thinking I'm a jerk and staying away and I'm sure you'd feel MUCH better rather than sitting wherever you're sitting and festering this negativity and hatred, which cannot be good for your karma or your soul.

Now that deserves a Touche!

:)

Jane

« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2010, 05:51:10 PM »

Cilla you look so cute.  Is there a larger version of the photo?

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2010, 05:51:39 PM »

I thought so too.  On the bitter side of sweet it is a reminder how short our time with him was.

It sounds morbid, but I always wondered if something happened to me; would anyone on this site ever know.  I suppose my friend Sharry would tell Jason Graae, and he would tell BK.  Or maybe George would hear the news from Josh.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 05:53:50 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2010, 05:53:02 PM »

TCB, what's the latest - did you fill out the forms?  If you put that money into a machine, then it has to be there and they cannot screw around like this.

The forms were completed by 6:00 a.m., and sent to my credit union; and at 9:00 she forwarded the paper work to the accounting department.  I just talked to her and she said that had sent another e-mail to Accounting and advised them about my concerns about bounced checks.  So, we shall see.

VIBES THIS GETS SORTED OUT QUICKLY!!!!!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2010, 05:54:15 PM »

TCB, what's the latest - did you fill out the forms?  If you put that money into a machine, then it has to be there and they cannot screw around like this.

The forms were completed by 6:00 a.m., and sent to my credit union; and at 9:00 she forwarded the paper work to the accounting department.  I just talked to her and she said that had sent another e-mail to Accounting and advised them about my concerns about bounced checks.  So, we shall see.

VIBES THIS GETS SORTED OUT QUICKLY!!!!!

Amen.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #225 on: December 28, 2010, 05:56:15 PM »

AND...Mr. King of I am terrified of the bathroom and running water now has a new favorite place.....in the bathtub playing with a small stream of water.  Good grief.  He even goes in the bathtub to chase his tail

:D :D

Jane

« Reply #226 on: December 28, 2010, 05:56:28 PM »

DR Ben how are you doing?

Jane

« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2010, 05:58:01 PM »

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!
[/b]

Cillaliz

« Reply #228 on: December 28, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »

I posted it a few days ago but just for you

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #229 on: December 28, 2010, 06:03:47 PM »

It sounds morbid, but I always wondered if something happened to me; would anyone on this site ever know.  I suppose my friend Sharry would tell Jason Graae, and he would tell BK.  Or maybe George would hear the news from Josh.

Add me to your list of immediate contact numbers. I'll tell the world.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #230 on: December 28, 2010, 06:03:51 PM »

A couple years ago I read an article that someone should know how to access ones Facebook & other social accounts, just in case.

Cillaliz

« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2010, 06:05:25 PM »

A couple years ago I read an article that someone should know how to access ones Facebook & other social accounts, just in case.

I've thought about this.  I do have family memebers who know about this site.  I've thought about leaving all my passwords somewhere, but I change them occasionally so, that really doesn't do much

Jane

« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2010, 06:05:34 PM »

I posted it a few days ago but just for you
Thank you. :D  Those pants are fun.

Cillaliz

« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2010, 06:06:55 PM »

Can you tell it's 1969?

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2010, 06:16:50 PM »

Yes, but it doesn't count if you are the one that kills me!
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2010, 06:19:13 PM »

I've thought about this.  I do have family members who know about this site.  I've thought about leaving all my passwords somewhere, but I change them occasionally so, that really doesn't do much

I guess the point is too make sure a family member, or friend, would think to go to various boards.  LOL Craig walked in and I told him to be sure to let everyone here and on FB know.

Jane

« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2010, 06:19:36 PM »

Yes, but it doesn't count if you are the one that kills me!

;D

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2010, 06:27:10 PM »

I suppose Jed and Ann would hear about it, too.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #238 on: December 28, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »

Counting down
“One thing’s universal,

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #239 on: December 28, 2010, 06:28:40 PM »

Today on Morbidly Obsessed, we present. . .HHW.  ;)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up