Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANKS FOR THE RECIPES  (Read 15165 times)

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
Re: THANKS FOR THE RECIPES
« Reply #210 on: January 03, 2011, 08:37:16 PM »

Busy, busy, busy.  Had a ruthless spell today both concerning old documents, pictures, etc. on this computer, as well as my work computer, and, most importantly, old scores in my office.  Lots of stuff in the recycle bin, both figurative and literal.

Also managed to pound out two reviews, of the lamentable THE TOURNAMENT (don't ask, I won't tell you ;) ) and the wonderful Abbado MAHLER 4.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #211 on: January 03, 2011, 08:42:39 PM »

That sounds good, Vixmom.

it is! 

I wish I could have tasted your Cherpumple
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

MBarnum

« Reply #212 on: January 03, 2011, 08:48:06 PM »

DR Ginny,

As a former pharmacy clerk I can tell you that both the clerk and pharmacist will have not a clue (or even a clew) as to why your deductible is as it is/was. They simply run the prescription through the computer, which contacts the insurances computer, and it spits out a price as per your coverage.

You will need to call the insurance company to know what is what and why.

Cillaliz

« Reply #213 on: January 03, 2011, 08:58:16 PM »

DR MBarnum - Did you get to wear a white coat? 

Cillaliz

« Reply #214 on: January 03, 2011, 09:17:52 PM »

Cillaliz

« Reply #215 on: January 03, 2011, 09:18:35 PM »

The interview is from WCBS. It's a video interview.  He talks about his injuries and wanting to get back into the show

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »

I wrote a few more pages and I think that's it for the evening - I think I did eight in all, so that's really good, especially as I did twelve yesterday and eleven the day before.  I'll finish chapter two tomorrow and then it's on to Adriana's sleuthing.  Then history has been given, and now she's on the case.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »

I will say that Google maps and "street view" have become an invaluable tool.  I was able to see another address, exactly what's there now, and exactly what is on every side of it.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2011, 09:58:53 PM »

I have also found google maps and the 'street view" to be interesting....

BTW try this out for amusement on google maps...

Driivng instructions to get from Japan to china.....  Yes... jetskis!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2011, 10:44:00 PM »

Tonight, I watched "Inception" that I downloaded from Amazon for free (I got a free 2-day on-line rental for buying the DVD) and I really enjoyed it...especially the special effects.  And I didn't mind Leonardo as much as others.  But what was funny (to me) was during the credits, they had this disclaimer:

No person or entity associated with this film received payment or anything of value, or entered into any agreement, in connection with the depiction of tobacco products.

:D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2011, 11:38:14 PM »

I have wanted to see but I have not had the chance to see it
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #221 on: January 03, 2011, 11:51:39 PM »

A few links from the photo galleries at the forum website of a "Lovely" weather this past weekend

http://www.inforum.com/event/photogallery/id/1924/

http://www.inforum.com/event/photogallery/id/1927/

http://www.inforum.com/event/photogallery/id/1932/

There are some pretty stunning pictures of drifts. Interesting what the wind can do with snow
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up