Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: STARS  (Read 14256 times)

Danise

Re: STARS
« Reply #180 on: January 17, 2011, 05:14:02 PM »

Super Mega Job Vibes for DR John G!!!!!!!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Cillaliz

« Reply #181 on: January 17, 2011, 05:14:05 PM »

Now to get something for dinner.

Cillaliz

« Reply #182 on: January 17, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »

Interview vibes to John G

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #183 on: January 17, 2011, 05:16:34 PM »

I was going to go over to Largo today to the SPCA to discuss arrangements for Sheena and Toby, should something ever happen to me but there is such a bad storm right now that I had to cancel my appointment.

I don't like to drive over the bridges that cross the bay when it's dry but a rain slicked road is to scary for me.   Not to mention I really don't know my way around Largo.  I don't want to cause an accident by going to slow or not knowing the turn lanes.

What arrangements are you planning to make?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Laura

« Reply #184 on: January 17, 2011, 05:17:33 PM »

Hi Danise. I don't think you were logging in at the time, but we had a Kitten Danise in the last bunch of foster kittens in the fall.
"Your lucky number is 7. You will soar to great heights. Be sure to ride The Cyclone."
                                                           -- The Amazing Karnak

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #185 on: January 17, 2011, 05:19:53 PM »

My least favorite get-up from last night's red carpet was Tilda Swinton's, which made her look like she was wrapped in a sheet of butcher's paper.

I am not sure I have ever seen Tilda Swinton in an atractive outfit.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #186 on: January 17, 2011, 05:19:53 PM »

Sherlock.

Danise

« Reply #187 on: January 17, 2011, 05:23:23 PM »

I have more Turner news. 

While doing my weekly search, I came across a newspaper listing that his business property is being sold due to forclosure.  I fired an email off the law firm asking about my rights.  I have to wait until the sale to see if there is any money left over from the sale and then I can make a claim.

The sale is in Febuary.

Danise, you are doing everything right to get your money.  I'm impressed.  Stick to it and eventually you'll get it.

Keep on fighting Danise...... I send vibes of stength

Thank you all for the good wishes.  It's just amazes me when things just pop up like that.  I do the same search every week and poof!  There's something new.

I also wanted you to see that the 2nd case at the FDBPR has been closed.  There's no restitution so I'm thinking it's the permit case from the county.  Notice, however, that he still has one more outstanding case.

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/viewcomplaint.asp?SID=&licid=838649
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »

I'm glad you were kidnapped & had a fun day. :)
Ditto.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2011, 05:25:08 PM »

I have more Turner news. 

While doing my weekly search, I came across a newspaper listing that his business property is being sold due to forclosure.  I fired an email off the law firm asking about my rights.  I have to wait until the sale to see if there is any money left over from the sale and then I can make a claim.

The sale is in Febuary.

Did you file a lien against his property?
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

Laura

« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2011, 05:25:27 PM »

Danise, I am also glad that you are still fighting.
"Your lucky number is 7. You will soar to great heights. Be sure to ride The Cyclone."
                                                           -- The Amazing Karnak

Cillaliz

« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2011, 05:25:41 PM »

Good point Vixmom

FJL

« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2011, 05:25:47 PM »

Vibes to John

FJL

« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2011, 05:26:29 PM »

Has Noel seen his birthday wishes?

John G.

« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2011, 05:27:04 PM »

Evening all!

I had to go out this afternoon and brave the storm because of a doctor appointment.  I hate that you have to spend a forty dollar co pay, wait in the waiting room for well over an hour and a half after your appointment time (but Lord help you if YOUR late five minutes for the appointment) and then when you FINELY make it in to see the doctors, it's a simple, "How do you feel?", "See you in six months!", "NEXT!".

Why does it take so long to get in to see the doctor if that's all he does?  I bet I was in his presence all of 10 minutes, if that long.   

I have to go to these appointments or I don't get supplies for my CPAP machine. 

Grrrrrr.
Irritating, I know. But I can't sleep any more without my Bi-PAP. And those supplies are flimsy. And expensive.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Danise

« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2011, 05:27:05 PM »

I was going to go over to Largo today to the SPCA to discuss arrangements for Sheena and Toby, should something ever happen to me but there is such a bad storm right now that I had to cancel my appointment.

I don't like to drive over the bridges that cross the bay when it's dry but a rain slicked road is to scary for me.   Not to mention I really don't know my way around Largo.  I don't want to cause an accident by going to slow or not knowing the turn lanes.

I've wanted to put something in place in case something ever happened to me.  I want something on paper giving the SPCA full rights to take Sheena and Toby.  I want to leave them something in my will or life insurance to make sure they will not be put down and find a good home.  I was going to meet to find out exactly what I need to do.

I put something in my will about the "family" taking care of them but with the way things are I'm not 100% sure of the arrangement.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

John G.

« Reply #196 on: January 17, 2011, 05:27:45 PM »

Thank you for all the vibes. Am extremely grateful.
― Voltaire

Danise

« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2011, 05:27:59 PM »

Hi Danise. I don't think you were logging in at the time, but we had a Kitten Danise in the last bunch of foster kittens in the fall.
  Oh, I'm so sorry I missed her.

Is there a picture?
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

John G.

« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2011, 05:28:35 PM »

Watching "The Smiling Lieutenant." Love all the single entendres in the script.
― Voltaire

Danise

« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »

I have more Turner news. 

The sale is in Febuary.

Did you file a lien against his property?
  I have one against his company, him and his wife personally.  This case was in the works before my case so my lien doesn't really do anything for me except put my name in for any surplus money from the sale.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 05:41:50 PM by Danise »
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

John G.

« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »

I've wanted to put something in place in case something ever happened to me.  I want something on paper giving the SPCA full rights to take Sheena and Toby.  I want to leave them something in my will or life insurance to make sure they will not be put down and find a good home.  I was going to meet to find out exactly what I need to do.

I put something in my will about the "family" taking care of them but with the way things are I'm not 100% sure of the arrangement.
I have done the same with J.B.
― Voltaire

Danise

« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2011, 05:33:02 PM »

Evening all!

I had to go out this afternoon and brave the storm because of a doctor appointment.  I hate that you have to spend a forty dollar co pay, wait in the waiting room for well over an hour and a half after your appointment time (but Lord help you if YOUR late five minutes for the appointment) and then when you FINELY make it in to see the doctors, it's a simple, "How do you feel?", "See you in six months!", "NEXT!".

Why does it take so long to get in to see the doctor if that's all he does?  I bet I was in his presence all of 10 minutes, if that long.   

I have to go to these appointments or I don't get supplies for my CPAP machine. 

Grrrrrr.
Irritating, I know. But I can't sleep any more without my Bi-PAP. And those supplies are flimsy. And expensive.
I'm to the point where I'm scared to fall asleep with out it.  I always dream I'm drowning--which is a classic sign (or so I'm told) that your not breathing.

And you are right about the supplies.   Those nose "pillows" only last a few weeks when they break down.  I don't have a full face mask because it doesn't do me any good.  I have to have the air going directly up my nose.  Gross sounding I know but that's the way it is.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Ben

« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2011, 05:36:48 PM »

Good luck with the interview John.

Danise

« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2011, 05:36:50 PM »

And because of the CPaP machine and supplies, I made the hard decision that maybe I'd better try to stay where I'm at, job wise.   I can't take the chance of losing the medical insurance.

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2011, 05:37:42 PM »

DR CILLA LIZ I meant to write yesterday, can't you get a cord that has the new connection on one end and the old connection on the other......I saw them at one time.....but I think it was back in the 20th century.

I'm not sure, I'm trying to investigate all that.  It's the big wide LPT or whatever you call it.  It was the standard forever, now all the computers just have USB ports for printers

I have the same problem with my printer, Cilla.  I have the large LPT on one end, but not one on my comptuer.  You can buy these, but I found out that I could buy a new printer for far less than I would pay for this hummer.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 06:36:27 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

Danise

« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2011, 05:40:35 PM »

Danise, I am also glad that you are still fighting.
  Thank you DR Laura. 

Something is bound to break sometime.  I'm just hoping for sooner not later. :)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

John G.

« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »

And because of the CPaP machine and supplies, I made the hard decision that maybe I'd better try to stay where I'm at, job wise.   I can't take the chance of losing the medical insurance.

It hasn't been easy.
― Voltaire

Laura

« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2011, 05:43:22 PM »

Kitten Danise:

-- The Amazing Karnak

Danise

« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2011, 05:44:36 PM »

You know it was two years ago today that things started with Turner. 

That's very hard to believe.  I'm also finding it hard to believe that this May is four years since Mom is passed.   Where has the time gone?
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2011, 05:45:16 PM »

Kitten Danise:

Oh I LOVE her smile!!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up