Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: BK AND THE HOLY GRAIL  (Read 7798 times)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Re: BK AND THE HOLY GRAIL
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »

No, dammit!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2011, 03:46:29 PM »

Page 3 Dance!
And about time, too!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2011, 03:59:11 PM »

good morning

would that I had won the lotto and could solve everyone's money woes.....................including mine

DITTO!! 

~~~Money Vibes for EVERYONE!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2011, 03:59:59 PM »

I feel completely unmotivated today to accomplish anything!

Ditto.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2011, 04:00:12 PM »

today is my niece's 19th birthday--- she is going to college in Rhode Island right now

Happy Birthday to DR Vixmom's Niece!!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2011, 04:32:57 PM »

My CD collection has eaten my original recording of "Gypsy." Three revivals I can find (I never bought Angela). But no Ethel.

I still think she leaves all others in the dust.

Ethel?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2011, 04:37:26 PM »

Did everyone buy their Powerball tickets for this evening.  The prize is $187 million.  So, if you took a lump sum payment, even after 35% for Federal taxes, you would net $61,490,000.00
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »

Did everyone buy their Powerball tickets for this evening.  The prize is $187 million.  So, if you took a lump sum payment, even after 35% for Federal taxes, you would net $61,490,000.00

That's a nice chunk o' change!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2011, 04:51:36 PM »

My CD collection has eaten my original recording of "Gypsy." Three revivals I can find (I never bought Angela). But no Ethel.

I still think she leaves all others in the dust.

Ethel?

The one and only Ethel. It's hip for Sondheim and Arthur Laurents to knock her. Fools.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2011, 04:52:05 PM »

I won $3.00.

Ginny

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2011, 05:05:48 PM »

Back from a lovely dinner at The Meadows, which was very busy.  We're glad to see this and decided tonight that we need to do more to see that it stays that way.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2011, 05:12:31 PM »

Now we're watching Butler and VCU play an exciting basketball game.  Next up - Kentucky vs. Connecticut.  Go, Wildcats!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jennifer

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2011, 05:16:27 PM »

I have a headache!

Jennifer

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2011, 05:16:43 PM »

I think part of it might be from looking through some stuff that was quite dusty.

Jennifer

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2011, 05:17:23 PM »

I guess reading and using the computer (the 2 things i want to do) are probably not great ideas. :)

But surprisingly my headaches often go away when I use the computer.

Cillaliz

« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »

Good evening!. I had a very good day.  The weather was great and I was able to open the windows.  I ran the vacuum, changed litter, did a bunch of little things that needed to be done like changing lightbulbs in the kitchen - AGAIN - I bought the kind that we're all supposed to be using to save the world and they flickered like a strobe lamp.  So today I had to go back to the store and get the good old incandescent lights.  They work beautifully.  So, I'm going to have to stock up on them before I can't buy them anymore

Cillaliz

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2011, 05:23:24 PM »

I've been watching the little eaglet off and on today.  I was lucky enough to turn it on to see two feedings.  What a little cutie pie.  He/she is going to have a brother or sister very soon

Cillaliz

« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2011, 05:24:28 PM »

This morning I returned the new light fixture I bought for the kitchen.  The colors just weren't right.   I tried it two or three times and it just wouldn't work.   Then I went to the Black Bear Diner.   They really serve way too much food, but my pancakes and sausage were good.

Ginny

« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »

DR Cillaliz, I've been watching the eagle today, too, and saw the eaglet a couple of times.

Cillaliz

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2011, 05:28:53 PM »

I went to the grocery store etc and just sort of puttered around.  I clipped claws and brushed cats. It was a productive day

Cillaliz

« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »

Yesterday I had a headache and today my stomach has been a little iffy.  I have places to be tonight, but decided that I'm going to stay home

Cillaliz

« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2011, 05:37:10 PM »

I finished The Lincoln Lawyer last night.  It was a very good book. I think I'll go see the movie tomorrow

Cillaliz

« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »

Ok, time to go make dinner, too bad Boo just got settled on my lap

Cillaliz

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2011, 05:38:48 PM »

I was cheering for VCU.   Boo was cheering for BU. 

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2011, 05:43:02 PM »

I am very happy that Butler won.  Gooooooooooooooo Wildcats!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »

This little derelict Quickie mart up the street from me finally closed down a few months ago.  Years ago it was a Hoagie's Corner, but when that chain went out of business it became this privately-owned place that got worse and worse looking.  Now that is gone (for good) a brand-new, clean and sparkling, 7-11 has opened.  So I stopped there for two chilli cheese dogs for dinner.  It was very nice and clean.
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »

The most spontanous thing I've ever done was marry someone 4 days after I met him

Cillaliz

« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2011, 06:08:36 PM »

Well, then there was the time I went in for an oil change and walked out with a new car

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2011, 06:11:16 PM »

Okay, what in tarnation is going on here?  I return and we're STILL on page three?  We're going to want to fix that real quick because right now I'm not in a wonderful mood and I am not HAPPY with page three and when I am not HAPPY with page three then I cannot predict what will happen.  My sour mood comes from a paypal dispute, one of those stupid "we think the buyer's payment may have been fraudulent" things.  I responded when they opened the dispute and then they contact the buyer who usually tells them to stop being stupid and that of course they made the payment.  The problem here is that this jerk buyer told them he HADN'T authorized the payment - I suspect that because this person lives in Germany and probably doesn't speak wonderful English that perhaps he didn't really understand - that's giving him the benefit of the doubt.  The problem is we shipped his CDs last Thursday - so we're out CDs AND money right now AND my darling helper is, of course, on vacation and won't be back until Friday night, at which point we can send paypal the shipping information and customs number - when they have that then I believe we're covered under the seller protection plan and we'll ultimately get the ninety bucks back.  I've also written the buyer asking him to explain why he would do this and telling him that if he doesn't make it right I will not stop until paypal shuts his account down because once they have our shipping information, he can no longer say he didn't authorize because honestly who else using his account and address would order BUKOWSICAL, for God's sake. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2011, 06:12:15 PM »

We did get the book design done and I've printed it out and will start proofing it - it looks really good.  We're doing something fun, kind of an appendix with Adriana's Photos - key locations in this particular book.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up