Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THROBBING THURSDAY  (Read 35452 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!

Jane

Re: THROBBING THURSDAY
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2011, 11:56:23 AM »

THE  GOOD WIFE SEASON FINALE SPOILERS

Last night we watched THE GOOD WIFE & agree it was an excellent episode.  Keith still isn't sure he likes where it is going but was happy the script was back to the show's usual high standards.

one two three abc one two four abc blah blah blah one two three one two three one five sixe threoujroeuroeiu oi oiu
Do you mean in terms of who Alicia ends up with? I like her. I like Will. But I love Mr. Big (Chris Noth). I also love Alicia and Kalinda so wasn't really that happy when the secret came out a few weeks ago. And not happy that Chris Noth was kicked out of her hosue. I like them together.
one two three abc one two four abc blah blah blah one two three one two three blah blach blah one two three
Keith was for north & believed he was sincere.  now it appears he wasn't.  i have had my doubts about him all along.  we shall see.  i was sorry she found out about kalinda, for both their sakes, but like the changes k is going through.  did you expect alicia to let him stay once she found out about the 2nd betrayal?

my response is inside the quote.

Jane

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »

Has anybody here seen a movie called PASSION PLAY with Mickey Rourke?

I know the reviews are not that great, but I'm wondering if the film is really that bad.

haven't seen it.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2011, 12:26:28 PM »

Last night we watched THE GOOD WIFE & agree it was an excellent episode.  Keith still isn't sure he likes where it is going but was happy the script was back to the show's usual high standards.

one two three abc one two four abc blah blah blah one two three one two three one five sixe threoujroeuroeiu oi oiu
Do you mean in terms of who Alicia ends up with? I like her. I like Will. But I love Mr. Big (Chris Noth). I also love Alicia and Kalinda so wasn't really that happy when the secret came out a few weeks ago. And not happy that Chris Noth was kicked out of her hosue. I like them together.
one two three abc one two four abc blah blah blah one two three one two three blah blach blah one two three

Darn...I was supposed to record this episode for a friend and I forgot. :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »

thank goodness for reruns.  if i could make a dvd for you i would.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2011, 12:44:54 PM »

Back from Toyland! I accomplished quite a lot. I hope Armageddon tomorrow doesn't make all my work in vain.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2011, 01:21:01 PM »

on facebook some put up a photo of an episcopal church sign that says:

"CLEARLY YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW STUPID YOU FELT WHEN YOU STOCKED UP ON BREAD AND MILK FOR Y2K"

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2011, 01:57:50 PM »

Last night's season-ending 2-episode "The Mentalist" was PHENOMENAL!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2011, 02:01:56 PM »

Spent the last few hours doing the edit road map for our next project.  Fun stuff, but tedious to do.  Had a nice telephonic conversation with Jason Graae, who's thrilled with the way the mix sounds.  Now I must go see if I have packages and an important envelope.  Trying to hold out and not eat anything before dinner, since we'll be going out after the show, too.

Jennifer

« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2011, 02:27:48 PM »

Keith was for north & believed he was sincere.  now it appears he wasn't.  i have had my doubts about him all along.  we shall see.  i was sorry she found out about kalinda, for both their sakes, but like the changes k is going through.  did you expect alicia to let him stay once she found out about the 2nd betrayal?

RE: your question. I found it extremely odd the way the whole thing was handled by Alicia. It made no sense to me that she didn't even talk to him first.  I found Noth sincere. This happened years ago. It seemed to be on good behavior since he got out of jail.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »

I suspect it would be a good idea to get me off this damn page and PRONTO.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2011, 02:52:37 PM »

Picked up two packages but no important envelope.

Laura

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2011, 02:56:55 PM »

I had a lovely luncheon with my butterfly lady friends today.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2011, 03:07:34 PM »

Good Afternoon! Good Evening!

I'm just back for a few minutes getting my stuff together for tonight's adventure at the New York Public Library.

If you want to follow me, I'll probably be posting a few things on Facebook, but the best way would be Twitter:

http://twitter.com/JoseSPiano

-And, again, you don't have to be signed up for Twitter to view my timelines/tweets.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2011, 03:08:35 PM »

Otherwise, I had a good afternoon. Some hot chocolate, some ice cream, some rain, some baseball (Subway Series promo in Madison Square Park), some Eataly.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2011, 03:08:47 PM »

OK... Gotta run.

Laters...
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2011, 03:17:18 PM »

thank goodness for reruns.  if i could make a dvd for you i would.

When I get home, I'll check to see if it's available on OnDemand.  Thanks, though. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Ginny

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2011, 03:29:50 PM »

I've been sorting and shredding papers from my involvement with the grantwriters' group and have pared it all down to one Vera Bradley expandable file.  No need to keep all those old agendas and minutes - that's what we have a historian for!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2011, 03:30:13 PM »

I had forgotten that I had a date to visit with my best friend from college, who's now living in London. It was a nice visit. Now, I have more appalachina work to attend to.

DR JRand60, the CDs went into the post. Hopefully, you'll have them on Monday.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:09:49 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2011, 03:42:31 PM »

Last night's season-ending 2-episode "The Mentalist" was PHENOMENAL!

nice to know :)  we have some dvd's to watch first.

KevinH

« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »

I"m awake and out the door.  Nice to be able to sleep almost an extra hour on work days as I'm closer to the church and school now.

Nothing new here.

I will miss the relative luxury of a 15-20 subway ride to "work" once I start down in DC. I think my usual routine to get to Arena will be a 20 minutes car ride, followed by a 35 minutes Metro ride. -Or if I choose to drive in from Fairfax, that could take as little as 25 minutes, or as long as 75 in rush hour traffic.

I can relate--it took me about 15 minutes to drive from the Metro station to my apartment (a distance of just over 1 mile).

Jane

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2011, 03:50:32 PM »

I've been sorting and shredding papers from my involvement with the grantwriters' group and have pared it all down to one Vera Bradley expandable file.  No need to keep all those old agendas and minutes - that's what we have a historian for!

:)

KevinH

« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2011, 03:52:59 PM »

Looking forward to Follies on Sunday, assuming the Kennedy Center is intact after tomorrow.

KevinH

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2011, 03:56:18 PM »

Good Afternoon! Good Evening!

I'm just back for a few minutes getting my stuff together for tonight's adventure at the New York Public Library.

If you want to follow me, I'll probably be posting a few things on Facebook, but the best way would be Twitter:

http://twitter.com/JoseSPiano

-And, again, you don't have to be signed up for Twitter to view my timelines/tweets.

Have fun at the library, DR Jose!

Jane

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2011, 04:15:33 PM »

RE: your question. I found it extremely odd the way the whole thing was handled by Alicia. It made no sense to me that she didn't even talk to him first.  I found Noth sincere. This happened years ago. It seemed to be on good behavior since he got out of jail.

MORE SPOILERS!!!
doesn't matter how long ago it was new info to her.  i felt she struggled to make the marriage work & had she not taken him back so he could get out of jail she might never have done so.  she did give him a chance to explain when he showed up at her place, instead he yelled at her as if she was the cheater.  idiot pushed her into will's arms.  i like how her relationship with eli has changed with time.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2011, 04:17:07 PM »

One for the money....
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2011, 04:17:14 PM »

Two for the show....

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2011, 04:17:22 PM »

Three to make ready....

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2011, 04:17:30 PM »

...and four to go!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2011, 04:17:41 PM »

One more ought to do the trick.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up