Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: SHOW FOUR  (Read 9401 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: SHOW FOUR
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2011, 10:46:07 PM »

I'm being very quite about my boss's wife, won't know anything till Monday.  Stayed late at work on Friday but the results from the scans were not known to me.  

Very sad  :'(

~~~Continued Vibes for Sam's Boss' Wife!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2011, 10:47:04 PM »

I am really crippled up today.

~~~Continued Vibes for DR TCB!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2011, 10:50:09 PM »

George

« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2011, 11:34:10 PM »

Went to the post office.  I'm happy to say that the DVD and CD of Phantom (25th Anniversary) were in one of the packages.   I'm watching the blu-ray right now.  It looks and sounds great!

Where did you get it? According to Amazon it is not going to be released until Feb 7/12

I got it from Amazon.co.uk.  The Blu-ray in the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack is region code-free, so if you have a Blu-ray player, you don't have to wait until it's released in the US.  It's only £14.99, which right now is only about $23, less than the pre-order price at Amazon.com, which actually still doesn't list a release date.  I bought the Blu-ray/DVD combo, the double-CD AND "Torchwood: Miracle Day" and shipping was a total of £5.06, which right now is just under $8.  That's a good deal, if you ask me.

George

« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2011, 11:36:08 PM »

And speaking of Amazon.co.uk, the Topic of the Day:

One of the biggest benefits of the Internet has been shopping...being able to buy things from around the world, and even just FINDING things from around the world to buy!  Things that I never knew I needed (or just wanted), but mainly getting cast recordings and DVDs from England, France, Germany, Brazil, Australia, Japan, etc.

One of the biggest benefits of a computer is making my own CDs.  I have record albums that'll never be released on CD or performances from TV broadcasts that'll never be released. :D

George

« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2011, 11:47:08 PM »

I think it is going to be even colder tonight.  The skies are completely clear, which usually means ice by morning.  Not that I care, i don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the movies with my friend Margo.  There's a double feature of "The Ides of March" and "Moneyball."  We'll have dinner in between. :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2011, 12:36:41 AM »

Back from our final performance and we could not have asked to go out with a better one.  Great full house, responsive as all get out, lots o' laughs and cheers (genuine, not the bs kind) and the cast did great.  Everyone was very happy.  We all then convened at Genghis Cohen and ate a LOT of food.

George

« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2011, 12:45:28 AM »

BK, Congrats on the successful show and a great final performance!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up