Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: A DAY AND NIGHT ON THE TELEPHONIC DEVICE  (Read 7376 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: A DAY AND NIGHT ON THE TELEPHONIC DEVICE
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »

Page five!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

FJL

« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »

I have nothing to add either

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2011, 08:36:07 PM »

Night, all. With all the meds stuffed in me, I'm going to try to get some sleep.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2011, 10:25:32 PM »

The new owner of my old computer would never have a clew how to recover anything let alone a hard drive's contents.  No worries there.  And the old computer had a hard drive of 500 gigs of which I was only using less than 200 so it wasn't that.  Something was corrupted and really mucking things up.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »

I finally went and had some good food at the Daily Grill, where I had a birthday coupon.  I was rather taken aback as I passed Louise's Trattoria on my way to the Grill to see that Louise's Studio City is no longer there.  What a shocker - two decades of huge business.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »

I spent several hours writing a song for episode four of season two's Outside The Box - I think it's a really funny idea.  And I think I now know what episode five will be, so that leaves but one episode to go.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:02 PM »

Questions for BK about Outside The Box:

BK, you have two more episodes to post for season one.  How long after the end of season one will you begin to show season two?

Will season two also be six episodes?

Will there be a season three?

:)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2011, 12:30:12 AM »

I'm told that normally the hiatus is three months between seasons.  The last of our episodes will go up in mid-January.  My plan is to shoot the first three episodes by the end of January, and the second three by the end of February.  I'm not sure I want to wait a full three months, though, so we may go back up with new episodes in March - we'll have to see how it all plays out.  I have to cast and see when folks are available, and as I'm thinking about it, I really would prefer to shoot all six out here.  And, of course, since Follies will be playing, some of those folks might be available to me.  All seasons will consist of six episodes, and if season two continues to get good reaction then there will definitely be a season three.  If not, I won't overstay our welcome.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up