Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: BEGINNING THE NEW BOOK  (Read 11245 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: BEGINNING THE NEW BOOK
« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2012, 09:16:36 PM »

I have finished with my viewing and writing for the evening.  I did about twenty pages and got to the end of the section I was on.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2012, 11:30:26 PM »

Today was supposed to be a day of staying home and doing nothing except laundry and TV watching.  Well, this morning my friend Margo called and asked if I wanted to have lunch downtown at a local sandwich shop with her and her friend Marsha.  I said sure!  We met at 1:00 pm and had lunch.  I had egg salad with bacon and pepperjack cheese...yummy...and a three-layer peppermint cake with the middle layer being peppermint cheesecake...VERY YUMMY!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2012, 11:32:32 PM »

After that, I went next door to a local bookstore where my friend Rick works on Mondays.  We chatted for almost three hours!  I got home just in time to heat up some frozen meatballs and "roasted red pepper queso sauce" to bring to the TAO potluck.  I went there and had lots of food...including mine, there were three, count 'em THREE different kinds of meatballs!  A good time was had by all.  We talked about our next show, a stage version of Roger Corman's "A Bucket of Blood," which starts rehearsal next Monday (I play the art critic at the end of the show).  And then I got home about an hour ago.  No laundry was done.  It's now too late.  I just hope that I can find another sock...I have only been able to find one clean sock.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2012, 11:34:08 PM »

Actually, in between chatting with my friend Rick and coming home, I did do a little shopping.  How could I forget about that?  I bought two new shirts (I had $45 in gift cards!) and some mini-peanut butter cups, so it all only cost me about $6 and change. :) Then I came home and heated up the meatballs and cheese sauce.

George

« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2012, 11:35:06 PM »

And the word of the day is: NOVATION!

And The Song Of The Day Is:   SOMEONE IN A TREE

One of my absolute, all-time favorite musical theater songs!!

George

« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2012, 11:54:12 PM »

Did someone say they needed a copy of last week's Kennedy Center Honors broadcast?

<raises hand>

Although at this point, all I really need to track down is the performing part of the Yo-Yo Ma tribute. I also think DR George may have recorded it for me too.

Um, one problem--I recorded it in standard TV, not HD.  If DR George recorded in HD, you might prefer his copy (and I'm being presumptious since I can't speak for DR George...)

Actually, I also recorded it in standard def.  My sister's boyfriend can record in hi-def, but I can't...and he didn't record this.  So, take your pick as to who should send it to you. :)

George

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2012, 12:01:31 AM »

Here's the direct link to episode five.  It's almost finished "processing" and should be up momentarily.  "Like" if you like, leave comments if you like, and, most importantly, share it on Facebook and with all your friends.

http://youtu.be/CgrhPYR5q5w

Well, Big Happy Pants! ;D I think that this should be TAO's next big show!!

It probably will be, but I won't see it unless Gregory Harrison and DR George are both in the show!

I'd PAY to be in a show with Gregory Harrison!! :D

George

« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2012, 12:01:53 AM »

Poor Rex is back at the vet, under sedation, to see if he can figure out why Rex is not doing well.

~~~Continuing Vibes for DC Rex!!~~~
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up