Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: THE THREE STAGES  (Read 39917 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: THE THREE STAGES
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2012, 12:35:47 PM »

Page four!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2012, 01:12:36 PM »

I then made a dentist appointment - there is something really wrong with one of my gold crowns on the lower left (well, I only have one) - really bad pain there - it's the oldest one I have and it sort of came out of the blue, this pain - began yesterday.  So, I'm going in in the morning and will pray that whatever it is is minor.  But there's also a problem with the upper left gold crown, or at least the tooth next to it, which feels a little jagged all of a sudden.  And then there's a little weirdness with a lower right tooth, one where he replaced a cavity two years ago.  I HATE DENTAL PROBLEMS.

~~~MINOR DENTAL PROBLEM VIBES FOR BK!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2012, 01:13:31 PM »

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning.  It's not a regularly scheduled appointment, so I have to pay for it. :P At my last appointment, they said that my gums weren't as good as they had been in the past, so they wanted to see me earlier than the usual six months.  I think I've been a little more diligent with my brushing, so hopefully there'll be an improvement.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Ginny

« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2012, 01:16:38 PM »

8) Pardon my sunglasses, but my eyes are still dilated from this morning's exam.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2012, 02:06:02 PM »

I braved some lunch - soft stuff, so it was fine.  No packages yet - but ONTRAC, of course, won't deliver till late in the afternoon.  LIstening to the Sondheim album - sounds very good. 

MBarnum

« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2012, 02:37:52 PM »

LOL DR Ginny!

FJL

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2012, 03:19:44 PM »

Teeth vibes for BK

Cillaliz

« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2012, 03:45:37 PM »

Ok, I am really disgusted with my siblings.  I am tired of them telling me what I can and can't post on my facebook.  My sister got all snitty about posting a photo of the whole family at mom's party.  I didn't even identify her.  Today my brother sent me a note about a photo he posed for last Thanksgiving that said "I don't like this photo, please remove it"   First I just decided not to share any of my family photos, then I decided that maybe I should just unfriend them.   I'm not as mad at my brother, so I unfriended my sister and brother in law. I haven't decided if I'll unfriend the rest of the family....but I'm seriously considering it

Cillaliz

« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2012, 03:50:39 PM »

end of rant

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »

end of rant

You might have some fun with countering that if they posed for the picture, it becomes "public domain".  You can post it if you want to.

Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

MBarnum

« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2012, 04:05:46 PM »

DR Cillaliz, I like DR Ron Pulliam's idea! LOL!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2012, 04:09:12 PM »

It's Tuesday.  :-\  Well-- better than another Monday.  Right?

Hmmmm....Tuesday.    Is this Belgium?
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »

I think "unfriending" them is a solution DR CILLA LIZ - then they won't see anything you post.  It's your album and your photos.  I always consider it a nice thing when someone posts my photo - whether I am tagged or not. 
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2012, 04:11:28 PM »

The ship re-tracing the maiden voyage of the Titanic has had to make a U-turn to shore so that a sick passenger can be taken off.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/10/travel/titanic-cruise-diverted/index.html?eref=igoogledmn_topstories
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2012, 04:16:38 PM »

I should have asked for travel vibes yesterday.  My flight from Buffalo to LaGuardia was delayed by about 2 1/2 hours.  We sat on the tarmac for about 2 hours before taking off.  The problem was that only one runway was being used at LaGuardia due to high winds.

:(   At least you arrived safely. :)

Jane

« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2012, 04:23:52 PM »

I am positive there was no magnet in my box, as I broke the box down for recycling purposes.

Maybe DR Doug received a different gift since his book had farther to travel.

Jane

« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2012, 04:24:40 PM »

Mugs went to anyone of the first thirty-five people who ordered from the US.  They would have been too expensive to send overseas, hence the magnets went to the overseas buyers.

I was right. ;)

Jane

« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2012, 04:26:23 PM »

I then made a dentist appointment - there is something really wrong with one of my gold crowns on the lower left (well, I only have one) - really bad pain there - it's the oldest one I have and it sort of came out of the blue, this pain - began yesterday.  So, I'm going in in the morning and will pray that whatever it is is minor.  But there's also a problem with the upper left gold crown, or at least the tooth next to it, which feels a little jagged all of a sudden.  And then there's a little weirdness with a lower right tooth, one where he replaced a cavity two years ago.  I HATE DENTAL PROBLEMS.

LOL Everyone hates dental problems.

VIBES FOR AN EASY FIX!!!!

Jane

« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2012, 04:27:17 PM »

Mugs went to anyone of the first thirty-five people who ordered from the US.  They would have been too expensive to send overseas, hence the magnets went to the overseas buyers.

:o Obviously I shouldn't have received a mug. Should I send mine back?

LOL

Ditto. ;D

Laura

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2012, 04:33:03 PM »

I am not a fan of his shirt-and-tie combination. Looks like someone had problems with a tablecloth at an Italian resaturant.

And he forgot to shave.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Laura

« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2012, 04:34:26 PM »

The ship re-tracing the maiden voyage of the Titanic has had to make a U-turn to shore so that a sick passenger can be taken off.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/10/travel/titanic-cruise-diverted/index.html?eref=igoogledmn_topstories

If only that had happened 100 years ago...
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jane

« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2012, 04:41:27 PM »

I am not a fan of his shirt-and-tie combination. Looks like someone had problems with a tablecloth at an Italian resaturant.

And he forgot to shave.

DR Laura I like that look.

I think the shirt would have been nice with a different tie, or open without a tie at all.

Jane

« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2012, 04:42:44 PM »

If only that had happened 100 years ago...

It is possible that would only have delayed the accident.

KevinH

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »

I should have asked for travel vibes yesterday.  My flight from Buffalo to LaGuardia was delayed by about 2 1/2 hours.  We sat on the tarmac for about 2 hours before taking off.  The problem was that only one runway was being used at LaGuardia due to high winds.

:(   At least you arrived safely. :)

You're right, DR Jane!

KevinH

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2012, 04:49:33 PM »

And he forgot to shave.

My understanding that he's preparing for his role as Captain Hook.

Cillaliz

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2012, 04:50:27 PM »

end of rant

You might have some fun with countering that if they posed for the picture, it becomes "public domain".  You can post it if you want to.

They did pose for the photos!   I unfriended my sister, sister in law and a few other people (no one here).  I'm just not in the mood to put up with this

KevinH

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2012, 04:50:46 PM »

Dental vibes for BK!

Cillaliz

« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2012, 04:51:44 PM »

Wow, that story makes me glad I didn't spend my life savings to take the trip this year

Cillaliz

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »

Dental vibes for BK

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2012, 04:56:43 PM »

Back from the Costco run and a stop at Home Depot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up