Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: ONE MORE KISS AND GOODBYE  (Read 11430 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: ONE MORE KISS AND GOODBYE
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »

Craig said he doesn't think he'll be targeting anymore courses condensed into six days or less.  His work load has been extensive and he hasn't had time to look for a place to live.  I appears our two weeks of watching the furry grand children will be extended. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »

Hello.  This morning I got the rental car, got my stuff out of the car, stopped to thank the photographer friend of mine and came home.  I slept all afternoon and woke up to the insurance claims adjuster calling on my claim.  Hopefully I'll know in the next day or so if they total the car, I don't know how they can't.  Seeing it today made me realize once again how lucky I was

Cillaliz

« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2012, 05:57:22 PM »

VIBES FOR ELMORE~~~~~~

Cillaliz

« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2012, 05:57:35 PM »

VIBES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2012, 05:58:59 PM »

I cancelled my only appointment tomorrow.  I need to make a couple phone calls tomorrow and may go check the mail,. but other than that, I think I'll be sitting all day again

Jane

« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2012, 06:02:02 PM »

Hello.  This morning I got the rental car, got my stuff out of the car, stopped to thank the photographer friend of mine and came home.  I slept all afternoon and woke up to the insurance claims adjuster calling on my claim.  Hopefully I'll know in the next day or so if they total the car, I don't know how they can't.  Seeing it today made me realize once again how lucky I was

Did you call your friend to go and take the photos?

Jane

« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »

I cancelled my only appointment tomorrow.  I need to make a couple phone calls tomorrow and may go check the mail,. but other than that, I think I'll be sitting all day again

At least your schedule this week accommodated you unexpected plans of rest.

Jane

« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2012, 06:08:59 PM »

The Johns Hopkins program Craig will be doing will also provide employment, through the local schools, as a teacher's aid.  Yesterday he expected to find out where he would be working.  It isn't that simple as he needs to interview for the positions.  That's great, but nothing has been set up and he would like to know where he will be working so he can live as close to school and work as possible.  I hope he can get an interview and this sorted out on Friday.

Time to find something is running out.  Once he returns home he has to pack to move back.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2012, 06:17:13 PM »

elmore, got it - have no idea why you're having e-mail problems but it can't be on my end as I've gotten 100s of e-mails this day.

Danise

« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2012, 06:17:36 PM »

Vibes for DS Craig finding out what he needs to know and for finding a place to live!

Vibes to DR Cillia and that you feel much better soon!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »

Watching the third Varg Veum movie (out of six in this set), then I'll check out the new transfers of High Noon and Body Snatchers.  Amazingly, I forgot to preorder Singin' in the Rain - that will be here tomorrow.

FJL

« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »

BK - Did that guy at the newspaper get that copy of your book ultimately?  Did I miss discussion of that on a day I missed?

Jane

« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2012, 06:42:59 PM »

Vibes for DS Craig finding out what he needs to know and for finding a place to live!

Thank you.

Jennifer

« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »

The good news was that I have made great progress across the board with my P.T.  I am much improved on all my range of motion stuff.  I still can't walk, but we are making progress.

That is great news that you are progressing. Hopefully that will continue!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2012, 07:01:15 PM »

elmore, got it - have no idea why you're having e-mail problems but it can't be on my end as I've gotten 100s of e-mails this day.

I'm sure it's my server, and I've never had a problem emailing you before.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2012, 07:06:46 PM »

DR JohnG, thank you for the fantastic review of the Herbert Songs! What a nice surprise tonight.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2012, 07:14:49 PM »

'night

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2012, 07:15:39 PM »

FJL, yes he got it.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2012, 07:21:51 PM »

Now I am definately going to have to dig out the Boradway Angel FOLLIES CD so I can listen for Victoria Mallory croaking out at the end of "One More Kiss".
Me, too.

Me, three!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »

The good news was that I have made great progress across the board with my P.T.  I am much improved on all my range of motion stuff.  I still can't walk, but we are making progress.

Very good news, TCB!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2012, 07:22:46 PM »

One More Kiss is mastered and approved and all three masters will be to Fed Ex shortly and on their way to the pressing plant for morning delivery.

Hoo and Ray!! ;D

George

« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2012, 07:27:12 PM »

I'm going to assume that the Topic of the Day does not include specific productions in which I was involved...whether acting or tech.

Movies:  1776, Scroooge, The Wizard of Oz

Stage Musicals:  Rent, A Rock 'n' Roll Twelfth Night (a local company wrote it and presented three different productions over the years...it's a great show!), The Rocky Horror Show (I've actually only seen the movie twice)

Plays:  I don't think that I've seen any play more than once.

George

« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2012, 07:27:40 PM »

Last night DR Ginny asked:  DR Danise - are you using the Leslie Sansone DVDs?

The answer is yes.  I have the dvd with the 1 and 2 mile on it.  That's the one I'm using right now.  I get up about a half hour early and walk the 2 miles and then do it again when I get home from work.

I ordered a 3 mile dvd so I can walk to the 2 mile in the morning and 3 miles in the evening so I'll walk a total of 5 miles.  I just like to do it all at once.  I know I could just walk the 2 mile and then the 1 mile but I don't want to stop I just want to count the 3 miles down all at once.  I don't know if that makes sense but that's the way I feel comfortable doing it.

I used to have these on videocassette. :)

George

« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2012, 07:30:32 PM »

Well, I guess having a meltdown and throwing a tantrum can occasionally accomplish something. It looks as if, depending on the situation with getting the certificate of insurance to the building management from the movers, the move out will occur on Friday afternoon. I could use some strong vibes here!

Well, just when you think all is going well, the Institute, supposedly worth over $5billion, has decided the moving cost is too high! I've had a request to call a colleague on the project, so I did, and I got a phone message.

It's a good thing I'm not God; heads would roll, there would be blood in the streets.

~~~STRONG MOVING VIBES FOR DR ELMORE!!~~~

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »

Just make sure you return the AP's phone call. We don't want to have to read about you again.  ;D
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2012, 08:14:57 PM »

DR JohnG, thank you for the fantastic review of the Herbert Songs! What a nice surprise tonight.
I keep hearing new and wonderful things in these songs. There's a very Sullivan-esque intro to "Love Ne'er Came Nigh" on disc 2. Stuff like that.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2012, 08:16:05 PM »

Met a friend for dinner tonight. Quite fun. I needed to go out and play.
― Voltaire

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2012, 08:23:08 PM »

just popped in to catchuop    I am so very glad to hear tht CILLA IS oK -  i HAVE NOT BEEN TO fb SO i HAVE NOT SEEN THE PHOTOS  sorry to hav rebeen E & T but I am taking an intensive typing class -  Ithonk yuoui will all bepleased by how much ZI have improved
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

vixmom

« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2012, 08:24:34 PM »

or not

;D

vixmom

« Reply #179 on: July 17, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »

actually I have NOT  (surprise) been taking a typing class but trying desperately to Get Things Done  before we are off to Canada

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up