Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: TEAL AND ORANGE  (Read 41453 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: TEAL AND ORANGE
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2012, 08:15:12 PM »

page seven!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2012, 08:37:32 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR ELMORE!!!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2012, 08:41:34 PM »

Good Evening!

I had a great time catching up with my Auntie Tess, Uncle Chito and their son, Joseph, and his girlfriend, Sherry. We had dinner at nice seafood jernt on the water in Edmonds, WA. After dinner, we headed back to their house for some coffee and dessert, halo-halo! And then Joseph drove me home.

=It was great to see my Auntie in very good spirits and relatively good health. She's had some major health issues over the past couple of years, but she's started to gain some more mobility and agility, and that, in turn, has been helping her spirit.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2012, 08:42:08 PM »

Good work session with Juliana.  Now on my way to comp some teal and orange vocals.

...By the blue, purple, yellow-red water?

::)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2012, 08:43:50 PM »

DR Elmore's birthday treat was calling me on the telephone today. I haven't chatted with Elmore in forever, and it was wonderful to here his cantankerous voice again. I let him abuse and insult me for almost 30 minutes, and now he feels much better about being older than dirt.

Love you Larry!  ;D

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Pig.

:D
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2012, 08:46:22 PM »

And in about 12-13 hours, I shall be meeting DRs TCB and George for the first time! And now... I think I'm going to start winding down for the evening. I got up early today, probably a little too early, and with my jet lag finally hitting, well... I'm already quite sleepy. So... I may check in later, but just in case I don't...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »

Well, I  must be off.  I'm going to the usher training at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts.  We're supposed to get refreshed every couple of years.  In the 15+ years that I've been ushering there, I've gone just once...and that was only about seven or eight years ago.  I learned "on the job."  But now, they want things a little more official, so I'll officially go through the training again.

Be back later!
You have to learn how to ration programs, treat customers rudely and show them to the wrong seats? Oh, those are the ushers here in San Antonio.

Umm...you need to see a show in Olympia.  You'll like our ushers. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2012, 11:52:50 PM »

Well, I need to go to bed now.  I must get up early so that I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for our mini HHW gathering in Seattle!  I'll take pictures but won't be able to post until tomorrow night, at the earliest.

Have a good Thursday, all!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up