Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: COME AND SEE THOSE DANCING FEET  (Read 4334 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: COME AND SEE THOSE DANCING FEET
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2018, 12:02:43 AM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2018, 12:04:29 AM »

Speaking of travel, Richard and I have decided NOT to attempt a trip to the Pacific Northwest this summer.  I just couldn't gear up for a multi-leg flight.  We've lined up some other travel though, including the first week of July in New York City.  Two other church-related driving trips, one to western Kentucky in late May and the other to Memphis in October.  Attached to that one, we'll visit Vicksburg and drive part of the Natchez Trace.

Darn!  It would've been fun to meet you and Richard.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

George

« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2018, 12:09:49 AM »

I'm afraid I've joined the ranks of the walking wounded. I think I pulled a muscle in my right arm the other day. It hurts like hell and I have very limited use of that arm. Two nights of poor sleep haven't helped. I shall make my time here brief.

~~~Feel Better Vibes for Jeanne!!~~~

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2018, 12:17:21 AM »

Good night, George.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2018, 12:17:59 AM »

I picked up my framed Harvey Schmidt doodle. Looks wonderful. Now, where to hang it?

Somewhere not in direct sunlight!

George

« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2018, 12:18:10 AM »

Good night, Tom.

George

« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2018, 12:20:57 AM »

A friend mentioned on facebook she was at Nordstrom's at the Thousand Oaks Mall and had the smarts to get out of there as soon as the sirens went off.  There was a shooting and other people on her page posted they were in lock down for an hour and a half.

:o Yikes!

George

« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2018, 12:24:15 AM »

DR Ginny you will be missed in the Pacific Northwest

Thanks, DR Jane - someday...

We still don't know when or if DR FJL is coming out.  We are planning something with DS Craig in June and I hope, if the gathering does happen I won't miss it.

I assume we'll be doing any back and forth with the theater before the show opens from here, of course, and if plane fares cooperate, I could probably coordinate when I see the show with everyone from HHW's  schedules. 

The only adjustment they're asking about so far is a different number than on the CD (and in the published script) for the Battle scene (which is 8 minutes, though).

That's rather cheeky of them. 8)

George

« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2018, 12:24:29 AM »

Is there another option already available?  If not, are you going to write something for them?

George

« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2018, 12:25:29 AM »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2018, 12:27:08 AM »

Go finish your review!!!  I finished an entire book, you can finish your review, darling George :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up