Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: 151%! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!  (Read 9781 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: 151%! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2019, 08:41:46 AM »

PAGE THREE DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2019, 09:02:56 AM »

DR George, how did you do with "Mama Mia?"
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2019, 09:03:48 AM »

I've sent Annabelle's vet an email about her health concerns.  I don't think she's well.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2019, 09:09:33 AM »

More about the casting...there are several people now in final tech week for a show who have expressed interest in auditioning, but couldn't come to the callbacks last night.  Since the show doesn't go up until next year, the director is allowing them a later callback audition, which means the final casting won't be announced for a while.

Patience vibes, George.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2019, 09:34:05 AM »

I've sent Annabelle's vet an email about her health concerns.  I don't think she's well.

:(

Jane

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2019, 09:34:27 AM »

Be well vibes for Annabelle.

Jane

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2019, 09:34:38 AM »

More about the casting...there are several people now in final tech week for a show who have expressed interest in auditioning, but couldn't come to the callbacks last night.  Since the show doesn't go up until next year, the director is allowing them a later callback audition, which means the final casting won't be announced for a while.

Patience vibes, George.

Ditto!

George

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2019, 10:00:43 AM »

DR George, how did you do with "Mama Mia?"

The callbacks for that are on Saturday.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2019, 10:01:39 AM »

~~~Get Well and Stay Well Vibes for Annabelle!!~~~

George

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2019, 10:02:20 AM »

Patience vibes, George.

Thanks, John!

Ginny

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2019, 10:02:32 AM »

Wednesday afternoon greetings!  We are back from an early and long morning at our local hospital for my routine bi-annual cardiac stress test.  For the first time I did not walk the treadmill, but had the chemically-induced test.  It wasn’t bad and they didn’t keep me, so I guess that’s good news.  We went to Cracker Barrel for brunch and are home, ready for naps.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

George

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »

Patience vibes, George.

Ditto!

Thanks, Jane!

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2019, 10:07:27 AM »

Wednesday afternoon greetings!  We are back from an early and long morning at our local hospital for my routine bi-annual cardiac stress test.  For the first time I did not walk the treadmill, but had the chemically-induced test.  It wasn’t bad and they didn’t keep me, so I guess that’s good news.  We went to Cracker Barrel for brunch and are home, ready for naps.
That is good news.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2019, 11:17:39 AM »

I heard from Annabelle's vet, and I've made an appointment for 10:00 next Monday morning.  She's not back in until then.  If things get scarier, I'll take her in to see Dr. Romero, Thatch's vet.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »

I must get ready for my appointment now.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2019, 11:29:31 AM »

I'm up, I'm up - six hours of sleep.  I was up at seven after four hours, and fell asleep at nine for two more.

ChasSmith

« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2019, 11:45:16 AM »

DR Ginny, what are the treadmill tests like? I've never had one. I always figured they "wear you out" to get you huffing and puffing -- on purpose, of course -- but how far do they really go with that?

FJL

« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2019, 11:47:12 AM »

Great to hear Ginny's news, and that medical tests sometimes get easier.

FJL

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2019, 11:48:20 AM »

George, hope the audition goes well!

George

« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2019, 11:56:20 AM »

George, hope the audition goes well!

Thanks, Fred!

Ginny

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2019, 12:00:24 PM »

DR Ginny, what are the treadmill tests like? I've never had one. I always figured they "wear you out" to get you huffing and puffing -- on purpose, of course -- but how far do they really go with that?

Yes, DR ChasSmith, the treadmill version is quite strenuous and my last one was not pretty.  I have a knee that probably would not permit me to exert myself sufficiently for them to determine my cardiac capacity.  From what the nurse told me today, I got  the impression that this is more controlled and focused and the recovery is almost instantaneous.  Best part, the antidote to the chemical was coffee (which I had not been allowed since yesterday)!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2019, 12:02:20 PM »

Thanks, DRs John G and FJL!  Signing off now for a nap...

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2019, 12:04:40 PM »

I got stressed just reading about DR GINNY's tests.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2019, 12:05:08 PM »

DR ELMORE I liked your orchestration story!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2019, 12:06:05 PM »

Nice weather today....and tonight is the first night I will be driving in the dark with my Ultra Brite headlights.....I am sure I will be able to tell a difference....or at least I am hoping so.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2019, 12:08:53 PM »

Last night was Family Night wherein family members of the cast can come and take photographs if they like and wander in and out and see a preview of the show.

This morning someone who was there last night who is definitely NOT a member of the family of ANYONE in the cast posted on Facebook how much he loved the show....it was the TECH director from Send Me No Flowers.....

He said his favorite quote was from donkey.....about how friends always forgive friends....

If he's talking about himself, he's being a jerk.....if he's talking about us, he's being premature....

George

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2019, 12:20:27 PM »

Last night was Family Night wherein family members of the cast can come and take photographs if they like and wander in and out and see a preview of the show.

This morning someone who was there last night who is definitely NOT a member of the family of ANYONE in the cast posted on Facebook how much he loved the show....it was the TECH director from Send Me No Flowers.....

He said his favorite quote was from donkey.....about how friends always forgive friends....

If he's talking about himself, he's being a jerk.....if he's talking about us, he's being premature....

Interesting. ::)

Jane

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2019, 12:51:57 PM »

Was there an explanation given as to why you had this test instead?  I believe it is more accurate, but than it has been around for awhile and could have been done before now.

I see you basically answered my question.  I should have kept reading the posts before I asked :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 12:53:55 PM by Jane »

Jane

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2019, 12:52:26 PM »

EXCELLENT TEST RESULT VIBES FOR DR GINNY!

Jane

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2019, 12:54:34 PM »

Nice weather today....and tonight is the first night I will be driving in the dark with my Ultra Brite headlights.....I am sure I will be able to tell a difference....or at least I am hoping so.

Be sure to let us know.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up