Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: REUNIONS  (Read 3187 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: REUNIONS
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2020, 02:48:03 PM »

Hello!  Anybody at home?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2020, 02:49:10 PM »

Page three?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2020, 02:56:30 PM »

DR elmore3003 - glad that your travels concluded safely and uneventfully.
I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2020, 02:56:50 PM »

Hello, Tom.
I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2020, 02:58:58 PM »

Watched Enola Holmes this afternoon on Netflix. A pleasant 2-hour diversion from what's going on in our weary world.

I'm so clueless, I didn't realize I was watching Henry Cavill playing the young Holmes until I was watching the end credits. He doesn't take his shirt off in this production.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2020, 03:28:13 PM »

Page three?
Better than Page three at 11:00 pm! ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2020, 03:28:47 PM »

Watched Enola Holmes this afternoon on Netflix. A pleasant 2-hour diversion from what's going on in our weary world.

I'm so clueless, I didn't realize I was watching Henry Cavill playing the young Holmes until I was watching the end credits. He doesn't take his shirt off in this production.

Well, then what's the point, at all?? :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2020, 03:29:00 PM »

;D

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2020, 03:55:28 PM »

If willing, please vote for my friend's photo at https://ourfirstfed.shortstack.com/63M0dH/rrrr2?we=82908190-252907589&fbclid=IwAR0PFRxUSJwcaoJoOXw6jqNCYx1u8dCZV5rwhGCijSiaspxOxS0aynQSW8M  It is easy, just open the link, scroll down to the photo labeled SEQUIM LAVENDER FARMS, and click on the heart.  Yes, she is a Bernese Mountain Dog friend :) 

Susan P is also a travel agent and has had a very hard year.  She has spent hours & hours on the phone getting people home, changing travel plans, and cancelling trips.  All the while watching her commissions go away, yet continuing to work hard for her clients.  I would like to see something good happen.  Today is the last day to vote.  I did it 5 times using my computer, cell phone, tablet, and then Keith's cell phone & tablet ;D

George

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2020, 04:02:16 PM »

If willing, please vote for my friend's photo at https://ourfirstfed.shortstack.com/63M0dH/rrrr2?we=82908190-252907589&fbclid=IwAR0PFRxUSJwcaoJoOXw6jqNCYx1u8dCZV5rwhGCijSiaspxOxS0aynQSW8M  It is easy, just open the link, scroll down to the photo labeled SEQUIM LAVENDER FARMS, and click on the heart.  Yes, she is a Bernese Mountain Dog friend :) 

Susan P is also a travel agent and has had a very hard year.  She has spent hours & hours on the phone getting people home, changing travel plans, and cancelling trips.  All the while watching her commissions go away, yet continuing to work hard for her clients.  I would like to see something good happen.  Today is the last day to vote.  I did it 5 times using my computer, cell phone, tablet, and then Keith's cell phone & tablet ;D

I voted!  That's a great picture, Jane!  There are also a lot of other really good pictures on the site.  I looked at the end at some of the pictures that didn't get any votes.  Some of those are pretty good, too.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2020, 04:22:58 PM »

I shall shortly be on my way to sup.  I have figured out all the calorie variations, too :)

Jane

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2020, 04:36:34 PM »

I voted!  That's a great picture, Jane!  There are also a lot of other really good pictures on the site.  I looked at the end at some of the pictures that didn't get any votes.  Some of those are pretty good, too.

Thank you for voting.  I too enjoyed looking at all of the photos.  Of course I especially enjoyed the the beautiful dog in the field in Lavender.  As often happens these contests really come down to how helpful your friends are. 

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2020, 04:37:05 PM »

I voted......that IS a lovely photo DR JANE.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2020, 04:37:47 PM »

I just finished my first ZOOM rehearsal.....I am now EVEN MORE IMPRESSED with the Kritzerland Shows On The Web......
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jane

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2020, 04:44:24 PM »

Thank you very much DR Jrand. 

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2020, 05:20:37 PM »

Hi guys
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

vixmom

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2020, 05:20:51 PM »

I had a reunion of my own today

vixmom

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2020, 05:21:36 PM »

Had a half hour chat with the former coworker who pushed me into applying for my current job

vixmom

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2020, 05:22:01 PM »

Then I came here in an attempt to start catching up but dozed off

vixmom

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2020, 05:22:42 PM »

Elmore am sorry you are having such health issues I wish there was something I could do

Jane

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2020, 06:18:38 PM »

Had a half hour chat with the former coworker who pushed me into applying for my current job

Nice.  I hope this wonderful former coworker is doing well.

George

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2020, 06:28:26 PM »

Nice.  I hope this wonderful former coworker is doing well.

Ditto!

George

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2020, 06:29:12 PM »

I'm now leaving work to go to my mom's and visit with my cousin John and his wife Angel for a while.  They came up for the service on Saturday.

Be back later.

Jane

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2020, 06:41:03 PM »

Have a nice visit George.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2020, 07:58:01 PM »

I just finished my first ZOOM rehearsal.....I am now EVEN MORE IMPRESSED with the Kritzerland Shows On The Web......

I find Zoom is horrendous, technical-wise, with terrible sound.  We did several tests when we were first figuring out our shows and ruled it out instantly.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2020, 08:00:24 PM »

Back from an absolutely wonderful meal.  Prime rib, creamed spinach, a small amount of mashed potatoes, no bread, no butter, no sundae, so right around 1100 calories all told and boy were they a good 1100 calories.  I forget how much I love prime rib when it's top of the line.  Outdoor dining wasn't quite full up but there were quite a few people there.  I don't honestly know how they afford to eat there - thankfully, I was treated.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2020, 08:14:43 PM »

Back from an absolutely wonderful meal.  Prime rib, creamed spinach, a small amount of mashed potatoes, no bread, no butter, no sundae, so right around 1100 calories all told and boy were they a good 1100 calories.  I forget how much I love prime rib when it's top of the line.  Outdoor dining wasn't quite full up but there were quite a few people there.  I don't honestly know how they afford to eat there - thankfully, I was treated.

I want prime rib.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2020, 08:23:33 PM »

Two officers were shot this evening but it’s not been tied to the protests. Both are stable.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

ChasSmith

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2020, 08:34:12 PM »

I want prime rib.

I do, too.  And to be treated, too.

ChasSmith

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2020, 08:34:23 PM »

Is that so much to ask?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up