Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: A LITTLE MONTH WE LIKE TO CALL FEBRUARY  (Read 22349 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:A LITTLE MONTH WE LIKE TO CALL FEBRUARY
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2006, 10:49:35 PM »

Page 9 Dance.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #241 on: February 01, 2006, 10:51:08 PM »

Well, I need to go.  I wanted to scan some pictures but something's wrong with my scanner.  It probably had something to do with the power outage that I had this morning, but I'll need to disconnect things and restart my computer.  So, I'm doing the Wussburger thing.  Have a good evening, all! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #242 on: February 01, 2006, 10:53:54 PM »

Well, I need to go.  I wanted to scan some pictures but something's wrong with my scanner.  It probably had something to do with the power outage that I had this morning, but I'll need to disconnect things and restart my computer.  So, I'm doing the Wussburger thing.  Have a good evening, all! ;D

Power outages can do quite a number on scanners. I have had brownouts that killed mine...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #243 on: February 01, 2006, 11:20:12 PM »

bk,

I was chatting with a cousin of mine who is going to go to school in NYC next fall.

Her Mother is moving with her and she is HOH but loves theater and would love to see a play live. Do you know if theatres houses in NYC make accomodations for HOH?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up