Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: SHOW TIME  (Read 61424 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:SHOW TIME
« Reply #330 on: March 24, 2006, 11:26:10 PM »

George, we need to arrest Murphy!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #331 on: March 24, 2006, 11:27:08 PM »

Page 12 dance!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #332 on: March 24, 2006, 11:29:22 PM »

It was the previous actor, sending his bad vibes to counteract our good ones!

Well, you came through, BK. Not much you can do when some tech glitch like that happens. Handle it with grace and charm, which it sounds like you did.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #333 on: March 24, 2006, 11:33:38 PM »

I worked a little late tonight, on a program that should be titled "A Night Of Larry Moore" because he is all over the program. Several arrangements and other mentions...

Also on the 70, GIRLS 70 program (thanks for the kind words, FJL). Noticed Charlotte Rae had a recent credit at the El Portal Theater in LA.

On the way home, the siren's song of Popeye's Chicken on 34th Street reeled me in. And boy, was it good.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #334 on: March 24, 2006, 11:34:37 PM »

Yes, Rodz, it was his bad vibes....

We need to recenter and send good vibes again!~!!!

Also I think we need to arrest Murphy for the other actor invoked Murphy's law!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #335 on: March 24, 2006, 11:36:15 PM »

I worked a little late tonight, on a program that should be titled "A Night Of Larry Moore" because he is all over the program. Several arrangements and other mentions...

Also on the 70, GIRLS 70 program (thanks for the kind words, FJL). Noticed Charlotte Rae had a recent credit at the El Portal Theater in LA.

On the way home, the siren's song of Popeye's Chicken on 34th Street reeled me in. And boy, was it good.

Sounds like you had a long nite!!

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #336 on: March 24, 2006, 11:40:59 PM »

It was long, but I don't want to imply that I just got in or anything. TPunk and I watched the film CENTER STAGE which is a kind of entertaining bit of cheese they filmed at Lincoln Center using several ballerinas as actors. Our heroes are battling to make the mythical "American Ballet Company." Some of the acting is apalling, lots of dialogue is overdubbed. But it is still kinda fun.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #337 on: March 24, 2006, 11:48:02 PM »

It was long, but I don't want to imply that I just got in or anything. TPunk and I watched the film CENTER STAGE which is a kind of entertaining bit of cheese they filmed at Lincoln Center using several ballerinas as actors. Our heroes are battling to make the mythical "American Ballet Company." Some of the acting is apalling, lots of dialogue is overdubbed. But it is still kinda fun.

It sounds interesting...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up