Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SECOND SESSION  (Read 11394 times)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Re: THE SECOND SESSION
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »

I need some dinner!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2012, 02:27:56 PM »

Good Afternoon!

It's been a very good day, a very good birthday so far. -And since I started celebrating my birthday last night at 11:30pm, well... I need a nap before I head to Ditch Plains.

Laters...
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2012, 02:28:25 PM »

!!!!!!PAGE SIX!!!!!!
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »

Greetings one and all...

Recovering from a fun weekend...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »

Happy Birthday Jose! I hope you have a wonderfully musical day!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2012, 02:48:10 PM »

Happy Birthday Dr Jack! I hope you have a fantastic day filled with mystery, drama, and surprises!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2012, 02:48:41 PM »

Condolences to the family of DR Jed on the passing of his grandfather...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2012, 02:53:43 PM »

I had fun at my cousin, ERicka's wedding. It mixed German, Scandinavian, Brazillian, and Egyptian customs as her husband is Egyptian and Brazilian.

It was fun to reconnect with cousins I have not seen in a very long time. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding and reception.  The ceremony was lovely and food was excellent complete with wedding pie of your choice. I had strawberry-rhubarb pie, my favorite. The couple provided small gifts for each family attending. They were small wooden boxes with velvet lining with inlaid pieces. It was fun to dance to good music, good conversations, belly dancing, and fireworks.

I was DEAD tired when I went to bed at 1230 am...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »

And the wine was good too...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2012, 02:54:48 PM »

George, the box arrived....

Cillaliz

« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2012, 02:58:58 PM »

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO DR JOSE!!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:04:27 PM by Cillaliz »

Cillaliz

« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2012, 02:59:12 PM »

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO DR JRAND!!!

Laura

« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »

I do indeed have air conditioning once again. I don't think I have heard it turn off since I got home from church, though, which concerns me.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Cillaliz

« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2012, 03:05:58 PM »

Had a great time at the hootenanny last night.  I improvised on my flute the whole night and sang a couple blues tunes.   Really a lot of fun.  I even walked home at 1:30 am in a light fog.  It was only about 4 blocks and it was really cool to be in the quiet of the night.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2012, 03:06:47 PM »

Daisy thought our meeting was at two, so I went and had some matzo brei and a bagel, picked up a package from yesterday, and then wrote the blurb for tomorrow's release announcement and got the web guy the audio samples. 

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »

I had fun at my cousin, ERicka's wedding. It mixed German, Scandinavian, Brazillian, and Egyptian customs as her husband is Egyptian and Brazilian.

It was fun to reconnect with cousins I have not seen in a very long time. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding and reception.  The ceremony was lovely and food was excellent complete with wedding pie of your choice. I had strawberry-rhubarb pie, my favorite. The couple provided small gifts for each family attending. They were small wooden boxes with velvet lining with inlaid pieces. It was fun to dance to good music, good conversations, belly dancing, and fireworks.

I was DEAD tired when I went to bed at 1230 am...

Fantastic! Glad you had a good time. You deserve it.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2012, 03:07:32 PM »

Spent an hour with Daisy going over her show - it's still pretty amorphous, but I gave her some things to think about and I suggested a very specific structure for the opening of her show.

Danise

« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2012, 03:07:58 PM »

Got my wish!  The county is CLOSED tomorrow!  Hoo and Ray!!!!!!  Thank you Isaac!!!!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2012, 03:09:39 PM »

Was it DR Dakotacelt that asked if I'd heard Celtic Thunder? I haven't but I know Paul Byrom, from the grpoup. He's a friend of our Dublin boys, Joe and Jonathan.  They were all mixing this album last year when we were recording EILEEN.

I believe my friend Joe did a lot of the arrangements.

Yes, it was me and Danise chimed in that she liked them also.

He is a cutie!  Looking forward to hearing this...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »

I send positive thoughts that you remain safe Danise...

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2012, 03:18:22 PM »

Thanks DR DAKOTA CELT.

Thanks DR CILLA LIZ.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »

Got my wish!  The county is CLOSED tomorrow!  Hoo and Ray!!!!!!  Thank you Isaac!!!!

A day off? Enjoy!

Danise

« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2012, 03:29:26 PM »

I send positive thoughts that you remain safe Danise...
  Thank you, Dakota.  I think we will be fine.  It's just a bonus/score to get the day off.  That means the next 2 weeks are 4 day weeks and I'm leaving work early on Friday for a doctor appointment so that's even better!   

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2012, 03:29:53 PM »

A day off? Enjoy!
Thank you DR Elmore!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

FJL

« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »

Greetings one and all...

Glad to hear you had a good time, Dakota!

FJL

« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2012, 03:33:00 PM »

We are starting to see signs of the arrival of the big wind.    Oh, and the hurricane as well.

The sky is getting cloudy.  I ducked out and got a few other supplies I forgot yesterday but plan on staying safe and sound at home for the rest of the day.  They have already made the decision to close all the schools so I'm thinking that we may not be going to work either.  Parents need to be home with their kids, both the two legged and the four legged.  If I have to, I may just use my vacation time.

Toby and Sheena got into it this morning when I was tried to leave the house.  Both got a few pops on the butt and very stern scolding.  I think that Sheena is tired of that splint on her foot/leg and just doesn't like it when Toby wants to play.  I understand that but I can't allow them to fight.  Sigh!!!!!

i pulled the garbage cans in put am wondering if I should get the dogs cages out of the shed as a just in case.   I'm thinking I will.  Better to have them ready and not need them then need them and not have them ready.

Stay safe, Danise!!!  Glad they're being sensible and closing down.

Jennifer

« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2012, 03:35:49 PM »

Happy Birthday to DR Jose.

Jennifer

« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2012, 03:36:29 PM »

Happy Birthday to DR JRand.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »

Greetings one and all...

:)

Jennifer

« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2012, 03:39:09 PM »

It was another hot sunny day here today. I tried something different in the pool today. I used flippers. It was much more work on my legsthan i thought. I am wondering if my legs will be tired tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up