Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MY TEETH ACHE  (Read 38179 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: MY TEETH ACHE
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2012, 11:32:00 AM »

Continued vibes and prayers, TCB. Hope you are resting, recuperating and rehabilitating comfortably and successfully.

DITTO!!!!!!!

Jane

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »

Fortunately the sensitive tooth which I complained about recently is back to normal. I find with sensitive teeth it's often a good idea to take a wait and see attitude although I'm still going for a check up later this month.

Good news & I agree with your attitude & take the same approach.

Jane

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2012, 11:34:28 AM »

Holy moley on rye, did we ever just have a torrential downpour.  I don't think I've ever seen rain that hard before.  Almost kind of scary.

It was pouring so hard this morning I almost didn't meet up with my hiking group.  It had stopped raining in town so I'm glad I went.

Jennifer

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2012, 11:35:33 AM »

I guess that Dancee-off thing starts next week. Although i don't remember them saying that last week. Although i'm sure the results would have been the same.

Mostly i don't care that much when someone is eliminated from the show. But last night I was just really upset afterwards.

I felt the same way about who the bottom two were.  But I always have to remind myself it's not the "bottom two" being specifically "voted off" by the viewers who phone and phone over and over, it's the others being "voted on" by their fan base actively wanting them to be there.

But it really has not been for several seasons about who did the actual best dance, but (even in the three judges' scores) it's really about keeping on who the fans or judges in their guts want to keep seeing week after week.     I'm sure the judges feel it's based on quality, but "quality" in that field seems to include sheer entertainment value as far as even the judges are concerned, over specific technical merit.

Well with this judges choosing from the B2 for the next 4 weeks i guess Katherine will be safe for the next month.

She is my favorite dancer left on the show. And she seems lovely. But i don't think i like the idea that the judges will be getting to decide every week. I would rather they had a judges save like on Idol (where they could save one person). But this new rule means that the best dancer (even though she had no fans before this show) can't be voted off. The show is not about best dancer. IT's about personality/charisma/your professional partner...

Jane

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »

It's called "bloat" for a reason.  ;)

LOL.  You could feel it then?  Sherlock's stomach seemed fine.  We still haven't a clue why he didn't feel well yesterday.  If he could have told us Keith might have gotten some sleep.

Jane

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 11:36:59 AM »

Jennifer

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »

I am always surprised when DR Jennifer and DR George talk about their libraries getting in new DVDs. The only time our library gets new DVDs is when I donate them.

Right now our city library is well stocked in Bollywood movies and old B-rate sci-fi.

I guess it depends where you live. I know some libraries get nothing. But my library gets tons of new dvds (although not DR MBarnum's kinds of dvds). But they get all the new stuff and all the new books. And any new books you request they buy. It's amazing!

And the dvds are all free!

Jane

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2012, 11:37:54 AM »

Hopefully Sherlock will be okay. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you.  He is sleeping on the floor behind me. 

Jane

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »

It looks like my library got a few more movies: the descendants, the help. And the adjustment bureau with matt damon (have never heard of this movie). Although they still didn't release the other movies yet. Hopefully today.

Be sure and watch THE HELP.

Jane

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2012, 11:39:42 AM »

I am always surprised when DR Jennifer and DR George talk about their libraries getting in new DVDs. The only time our library gets new DVDs is when I donate them.

Right now our city library is well stocked in Bollywood movies and old B-rate sci-fi.

;D ;D

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2012, 11:40:01 AM »

Then I need to find your library. Mine has slowed down on the Bollywood offerings. Maybe they don't move often enough.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Jane

« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2012, 11:40:35 AM »

I guess it depends where you live. I know some libraries get nothing. But my library gets tons of new dvds (although not DR MBarnum's kinds of dvds). But they get all the new stuff and all the new books. And any new books you request they buy. It's amazing!

DR Jennifer you are very luck to have such a good library.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »

And I am home from Toyland. I'm bummed because there was one important thing I forgot to do while I was there. I guess I'll attend to it on Friday.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

John G.

« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2012, 11:50:29 AM »

I think I got the last of my paperwork for taxes today. Hopefully can finish it off tonight or tomorrow.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2012, 11:50:55 AM »

Off to eat something soft.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:34 AM »

Continued vibes and prayers, TCB. Hope you are resting, recuperating and rehabilitating comfortably and successfully.

DITTO!!!!!!!

TRITTO

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »

Glad to hear Sherlock is OK.  Jane, when Beegee had bloat, it was completely apparent, no guesswork involved.

Was he doing the gulping air thing?

I don't remember that--I'll have to ask Betsy.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2012, 12:06:15 PM »

I was rather surprised today to receive an old 1957 Parade magazine I had won on eBay which had an article about Frances in it.  It was part of the Jackson, MS Clarion Ledger newspaper that Sunday, but the package came from SCOTLAND!  (I hadn't noticed where the seller was when I won).
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2012, 12:40:00 PM »

Having a Caprese Salad for lunch with genuine mozzarella di bufala!

Also two BBQ'd chicken thighs...with Carolina mustard-based BBQ sauce!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2012, 01:02:14 PM »

Holy Moley! I just got an ASCAP check in the post for $148.00; I usually get about half of that distributed over four payments dufing the year. It must have been a good Christmas season in 2011!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2012, 01:02:44 PM »

What did the article say DR JMK?
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2012, 01:08:46 PM »

Back from the meal o' the day - had some penne pasta in a creamy tomato sauce - perfect and soft.

John G.

« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2012, 01:37:32 PM »

Having a Caprese Salad for lunch with genuine mozzarella di bufala!

Also two BBQ'd chicken thighs...with Carolina mustard-based BBQ sauce!
that sounds soft. And delicious.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2012, 01:39:04 PM »

Back from the meal o' the day - had some penne pasta in a creamy tomato sauce - perfect and soft.
I could eat that, too.

Needless to say, I'm hungry.

I also headache, which is making work this afternoon not the most productive in the world.

And i found out I don't have all I need to get back to taxes tonight.  :(
― Voltaire

Jennifer

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »

DR Jennifer you are very luck to have such a good library.

The crazier part is that every suburb has their own library with all their own books. So my sister's library which is 10 minutes away has their own fully stocked collection of books and dvds.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »

Now I want pasta!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »

My question for ASK BK DAY:

When you receive your residuals for television or film work - do they let you know if it is from television broadcasts or DVD sales?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2012, 01:47:43 PM »

I also headache, which is making work this afternoon not the most productive in the world.

And i found out I don't have all I need to get back to taxes tonight.  :(

Oh, that's really an irritant.  Finished mine last night.  Not a pretty sight, but it's done for another year.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2012, 01:48:53 PM »

When you receive your residuals for television or film work - do they let you know if it is from television broadcasts or DVD sales?

I should get residuals from the "Will and Grace" season during which Debra Messing was pregnant, ugly as all get-out, and annoying, to boot.  After all, I had to WATCH it.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2012, 02:15:08 PM »

Yes, it's always noted on the thing you get from SAG that accompanies the check.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up