Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT  (Read 33865 times)

Cillaliz

Re:TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT
« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2006, 03:04:47 PM »

I ordered yesterday....looking forward to it

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2006, 03:06:51 PM »

Okay I am requesting VIBES for a successful outcome to a meeting this evening , for what I cannot say, oh no, I cannot say at this time.

~~~Much Meeting Vibage for DR Vixmom!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2006, 03:14:15 PM »

I have very strong convictions that Ann Coulter is the anti-Christ.

She is evil, evil, evil.

I've never heard her say anything that wasn't hateful, hatemongering, hate-filled and meant to severely  impugn the characters of better than half the citizens of the U.S. (or...those that voted for Al Gore...who still LOST the election...SOMEHOW???).

If any woman walked the face of the earth who truly personified the term "evil ....  bitch", it's Ann Coulter.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 03:19:34 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

George

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2006, 03:15:37 PM »

We've had about eight orders today - nowhere near yesterday, obviously, but it's still only mid-day.

BK, was/is it going to be announced on Playbill.com?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2006, 03:18:08 PM »

Off to do cleaning chores and then settle in for an evening of DVDs.

WBBL.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2006, 03:19:57 PM »

playbill.com certainly got the announcement yesterday - it's already been up on broadwayworld.com

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2006, 03:26:22 PM »

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2006, 03:27:18 PM »

ROCKAPELLA also sang the Folgers Coffee commercials.  We had the pleasure of attending their concert at the Ginger Rogers Craterion Theater in Medford.

They also did "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2006, 03:28:10 PM »

Well, I actually got the news of today's meeting early and it's now official:

The Brain From Planet X will be opening in a full production in December!

Congrats and broken leg vibes!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »

If you keep healthy foods in the house and graze throughout the day then that is not a problem.

I am the same way... I prefer grazing...

FJL

« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2006, 03:30:49 PM »

GRAZE ANATOMY - my new series about cannibals who eat all day, but small portions

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2006, 03:31:02 PM »

Oh, they don't care if we have sex together, as long as we don't try to get hitched.

I agree completely, vixmom.  I have never understood why the religious leaders who oppose gay marriage should have any influence on the laws of our government.  You can't wish someone a Merry Christmas in a government building; but your pastor, priest, or rabbi can forbid you from spending the rest of your life in a committed relationship (i.e.: marraige) that is sanctioned exclusively by the govenment and not by God.

I have the same regards... If a person is happy with another person, so be it.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2006, 03:32:19 PM »

Okay I am requesting VIBES for a successful outcome to a meeting this evening , for what I cannot say, oh no, I cannot say at this time.

Good meeting vibes to Vixmom....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2006, 03:36:43 PM »

GRAZE ANATOMY - my new series about cannibals who eat all day, but small portions

Here is the script:

rip, rip, chew, chew,  flatulence

chew, chew,

MBarnum

« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2006, 03:44:33 PM »

I guess I am not that famliar with Ann Coulter...I thought she wrote those books about vampires...or was it those true crime books.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2006, 03:46:32 PM »

I shall now be on my way to the editing room - I may meet up with a friend afterwards, and if I do the notes might be up a bit late.

Cillaliz

« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »

I guess I am not that famliar with Ann Coulter...I thought she wrote those books about vampires...or was it those true crime books.

Vampires - Ann Rice....True crime....Ann Rule.

Ann Coulter is toothpick skinny with long blonde hair.  NBC Nightly News just did a teaser that they are doing a story about Ann saying "Have you no shame?"  I'm waiting to see what they say

Cillaliz

« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2006, 03:50:20 PM »

She is often a talking head on the shows spewing her vile and talking over everyone

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2006, 03:52:08 PM »

And you probably think Shirley Temple is a synagogue!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2006, 03:54:17 PM »

Here's a link to the MSNBC story. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13186261/?GT1=8211

The sad part is the attention will probably sell her book

George

« Reply #200 on: June 07, 2006, 03:57:01 PM »

Well, I actually got the news of today's meeting early and it's now official:

The Brain From Planet X will be opening in a full production in December!

Congratulations!  

Tomovoz

« Reply #201 on: June 07, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »

And you probably think Shirley Temple is a synagogue!
Where they sing "Hava Tequila" and dance the Whore-a?
Or is that a Mexican Sin-a-gog.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #202 on: June 07, 2006, 04:06:16 PM »

Vampires - Ann Rice....True crime....Ann Rule.

Ann Coulter is toothpick skinny with long blonde hair.  NBC Nightly News just did a teaser that they are doing a story about Ann saying "Have you no shame?"  I'm waiting to see what they say

The last moments of the NBCNightly News covered it briefly, but they were sure to show footage of her on the TODAY show spewing bile about the 9/11 widows, calling them harpies.  I hope she'll be revealed as the next Joe McCarthy and be shot down since she clearly has no sense of decency or morality.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #203 on: June 07, 2006, 04:18:23 PM »

I think I got the worst haircut I've ever had in my life today. LOL! It's really pathetically funny and no, I won't post a photo.  It's VERY short, but it grows fast enough that it will be ok by the time I go back to work

Cillaliz

« Reply #204 on: June 07, 2006, 04:21:48 PM »

LOL, maybe I should dye it some crazy color.  It might be the  only chance I have to be that off the wall...hmmm

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #205 on: June 07, 2006, 04:30:07 PM »

LOL, maybe I should dye it some crazy color.  It might be the  only chance I have to be that off the wall...hmmm

Go for it! I am partial to pink.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2006, 04:31:07 PM »

I am at the front desk of the testing center tonight.  It's my first time running the desk so thank Goddess that it is a slow day.  I guess the crappy weather prevented folks from coming in for walk-in testing.

MBarnum

« Reply #207 on: June 07, 2006, 04:37:24 PM »

Ok, ok, ok...I just did some reading up on Ann Coulter...I guess she is just the kind of person I tend to not pay much attention to...I want to say she is a kook, but I think she probably is pretty darn smart in that she makes an awful good living with her fanatical viewpoints.

MBarnum

« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »

The last moments of the NBCNightly News covered it briefly, but they were sure to show footage of her on the TODAY show spewing bile about the 9/11 widows, calling them harpies.  I hope she'll be revealed as the next Joe McCarthy and be shot down since she clearly has no sense of decency or morality.

Oddly enough, Joe McCarthy seems to be a hero of hers.

Cillaliz

« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2006, 04:39:19 PM »

Go for it! I am partial to pink.

If I can find something temporary..... ;D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up