Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: REDISCOVERING FRUIT  (Read 20096 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:REDISCOVERING FRUIT
« Reply #180 on: May 28, 2006, 10:03:03 PM »

Congrats on the honors you received on the documentary...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: May 28, 2006, 10:03:23 PM »

Page 7 dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #182 on: May 28, 2006, 10:10:21 PM »

I am very restless - have finished Tokyo Story and a two hour documentary on Ozu, and am now trying to watch a new transfer of The Quiller Memorandum.  I ate two low-cal no-fat hot dogs on lite buns, because I didn't think the salad was enough - but the hot dogs were less than three hundred calories and I ran today and even went two extra blocks.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: May 28, 2006, 10:13:26 PM »

I am very restless - have finished Tokyo Story and a two hour documentary on Ozu, and am now trying to watch a new transfer of The Quiller Memorandum.  I ate two low-cal no-fat hot dogs on lite buns, because I didn't think the salad was enough - but the hot dogs were less than three hundred calories and I ran today and even went two extra blocks.

I am also and my relatives I am visiting already went to bed..... I  did walk a mile earlier today and will do so again tomorrow..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2006, 10:24:47 PM »

I have alos been successful in my weight loss... I also hope to get back into some competitive horseback riding again. Love riding horses...

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #185 on: May 28, 2006, 10:50:43 PM »

I have alos been successful in my weight loss... I also hope to get back into some competitive horseback riding again. Love riding horses...

I wish you the best of luck with both the weight loss and the horseback riding.  I've only been on a horse once in my life and it wasn't a pleasant experience:

When I was probably eight or nine years old, my parents sent my sister and I to a weekend camp and we had to ride horses from the drop-off point to the camp site. At one point on the way to the camp, we went under some trees and I was knocked off the horse and (of course) started crying.  The guys in charge just told me (and not very politely) to stop crying...at least, that's what I remember.  And when we got to the camp, the horses went to the shallow pond to start drinking, but I couldn't get my horse to back up and get on a dry spot for me to get off of it, so I jumped off, fell in the water and the horse stepped on my arm!  The only other memories that I have of that whole weekend is that 1) the room that we slept in was a big empty room and we all slept on our sleeping bags on the floor and 2) at the end of the weekend, I and I think my sister and a couple other kids maybe, got to ride the jeep back to the drop-off (now pick-up) point.  Otherwise, I have absolutely no memory of what we did.

PS. I've never been on a horse again...ever.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #186 on: May 28, 2006, 10:51:03 PM »

But I'm happy that you love horseback riding. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: May 28, 2006, 10:56:24 PM »

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. The guides you had did not sound very professional...

I I have been bucked off a couple of times... One time was not the horses fault but some idiotic moron with a shot gun who thought the horse I was on was a deer.

The other time, he saw a mare in heat and felt his oats...

George

« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2006, 10:58:16 PM »

:o

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2006, 11:01:06 PM »

Yep... Still trying to figure out how the moron made the horse into a deer... it has no antlers and a horse has a long tail and the one I was riding was a black tobiano Paint.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 11:03:20 PM by DakotaCelt »

MBarnum

« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2006, 11:01:57 PM »

Vixmom, thanks for the pics! Vixter looks like she was having a blast!

Jose, I am looking forward to finding out about your next project(s)!

George

« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2006, 11:03:41 PM »

Well, this morning I went with my family to see "The Da Vinci Code."  I thought that we were going to see "X-Men III" today and "The Da Vinci Code" tomorrow, but I got it backwards.  Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie.  I had no expectations and don't know anything about the history of which they spoke, so I was able to suspend disbelief and just enjoy it.  I think "X-Men III" will require much more suspension of disbelief...but it's not realistic, whereas "TDVC" is very realistic.

MBarnum

« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2006, 11:04:48 PM »

DR Jane, I have no photos of Stuffy Singer yet....but he was on a LOT of shows...LEAVE IT TO BEAVER, PATTY DUKE SHOW, ANNIE OAKLEY, MY LITTLE MARGIE, LORETTA YOUNG SHOW, JACK BENNY SHOW BURNS AND ALLEN and he did voice work on Disney's PETER PAN as one of the lost boys.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2006, 11:07:10 PM »

Still wary about seeing Da Vinci Code. I do want to see Over the Hedge...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2006, 11:15:19 PM »

I'm restless.  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up