Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORNS  (Read 20120 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORNS
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2006, 11:38:40 PM »

I went to the Seattle Storm women's basketball game with my niece and it was a good game...but they lost! :( And they lost by ONLY ONE POINT!  AARRGGHH!!  Anyway, they aren't completely out of the playoffs, but they pretty much have to win EVERY game that they have left to play.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 11:39:17 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2006, 11:59:10 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]PAGE SEVEN DANCE!![/move]
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: July 31, 2006, 12:07:55 AM »

After the game, my niece and I went to Tower Records and I got a couple of CDs.  One was "An Awfully Big Adventure:  The Best of Peter Pan, 1904-1996" and the original cast recording of [title of show].  I'll listen to both of them tomorrow at work.  I might even bring BK's very own "The Musical Adventures of Peter Pan."  I also have both Bernstein recordings and one of the Cathy Rigby recordings and of course, Mary Martin's recording. ;D

George

« Reply #183 on: July 31, 2006, 12:10:32 AM »

I just remembered that I only have the Mary Martin version on LP and not CD.  Hmmm...I may have to remedy that.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up