Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: PROOF  (Read 14043 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:PROOF
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2006, 11:53:14 PM »

PAGE SIX!!!

(It's about time! ::))
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2006, 11:56:31 PM »

I have been errant and truant this evening...potential condo purchasing issues.  I sent an e-mail last Thursday night/Friday morning to Sheryl, my real estate agent (I have an agent!) telling her that I am interested in making an official offer on a condo (this particular unit has been on the market since late May).  I didn't hear back from her...all weekend I heard nothing!  THEN late Sunday night, she e-mails my sister (who has been dealing with her for me) saying that the unit isn't listed anymore and that the sellers probably have decided to put the condo back into the rental pool.  Would we want to look at some other smaller units in the same complex?  NOOOO!!  Right away, my sister e-mails Sheryl asking if she got my e-mail and if it's not too late to make an offer, anyway.  Today, Sheryl said that the only thing that she thinks could've happened is that she (or her husband...yea, that's it, her husband!) must have accidentally deleted my original e-mail, or her spam-blocker might have accidentally wiped it out before she got a chance to see it (my sister's boyfriend has known and worked with Sheryl for years, and she has been very, very trustworthy...and just an overall nice person, so there's been no question of her maliciously deleting my e-mail).

« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 12:16:12 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2006, 11:57:24 PM »

Anyway, Sheryl (who is fairly new at this...and it's not her full-time job) called me tonight and has given my information to her boss for her input (all Ts must be crossed and Is dotted, you know).  So, I officially told Sheryl that I'm ready to make an offical offer on a condo!!

Now, I just have to get the actual financing.  I got three offers from LendingTree.com (through Costco.com) and have given them some information, but some of that's changed, so I need to update all of it.  Hopefully, it'll all be quick and painless...and quick.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 12:17:58 AM by George »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up