Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: THE STUFF THAT STUFF IS MADE OF  (Read 16299 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE STUFF THAT STUFF IS MADE OF
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 09:41:29 AM »

PAGE TWO DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 09:51:41 AM »

You mean, like the time Ward asked Bob "What in tarnation have you done to your hair," and Bob replied "It's a 'Fro, Ward!"

[GROAN!]
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 09:52:41 AM »

I dislike Janelle much more after seeing the House Calls and the way she acts on the final show.  

Gracious.  I thought she was splendid on both occasions.

And not for nothing was she America's Choice for favorite player!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 09:56:07 AM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 09:55:35 AM »

What was it that katy did?

What was it that William could hold in?

Was Karl mauled in his sleep?

George

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 09:56:09 AM »

PAGE TWO DANCE!!

The Foxtrot...since the women had to foxtrot last night on "Dancing With the Stars" :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jennifer

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 10:02:48 AM »

Big brother talk.

Mike Boogie, Erika and JAnelle are on The View today.

Should be interesting since rosie watches the show. But she thinks mike is vile and janelle is her favorite.

DR Cillaliz i guess you are not a janelle fan anymore. But i loved janelle on the finale and housecalls. I find she is sweet and charming.

Jennifer

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 10:03:43 AM »

Ha, DR RLP i wrote my comments before reading yours.

It's funny to me that we both agree so completely on this! :)

Cillaliz

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 10:36:31 AM »

Gracious.  I thought she was splendid on both occasions.

And not for nothing was she America's Choice for favorite player!

I just don't get that.  To me she seems cold, calculating, very jealous of Erica and a sore loser.   I wouldn't trust her at all.  I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I don't see her as being a nice person.

Cillaliz

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 10:41:39 AM »

Big brother talk.

Mike Boogie, Erika and JAnelle are on The View today.

Should be interesting since rosie watches the show. But she thinks mike is vile and janelle is her favorite.

DR Cillaliz i guess you are not a janelle fan anymore. But i loved janelle on the finale and housecalls. I find she is sweet and charming.

LOL, no, I guess I'm not. But it's fine that you and RonP like her. To each his own

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 10:42:12 AM »

I just don't get that.  To me she seems cold, calculating, very jealous of Erica and a sore loser.   I wouldn't trust her at all.  I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I don't see her as being a nice person.

Wow!  And I totally don't get those vibes at all.  Jealous of Erika?      :o

Erika is the one that strikes me as sad, cold and calculating.   :P
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:44:00 AM by Ron Pulliam »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 10:42:39 AM »

Ha, DR RLP i wrote my comments before reading yours.

It's funny to me that we both agree so completely on this! :)

Who'd a thunk it!

;D

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:42:54 AM by Ron Pulliam »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2006, 10:42:53 AM »

Good morning, good day.

I must have been very tired last night and forgot to lock the topic - that must be why I slept until ten, which I really, really needed to do.  I awoke to plenty o' e-mails, including one from paypal that I'm now dealing with on the phone.  Seems when I registered the domain name for the book and asked the domain place to host it, they used an old paypal account instead of the only one I use now.  I called them and it turns out they have three on file and the guy just used the first one he saw - had he told me there were three we could have figured out which to use right then, but, no, he just used the first he saw.  I'd already used the correct one to actually register the name, so it was easy to click on the LAST paypal address and see that that charge was there and had gone through fine.  I'm now on hold with "billing" (for twelve minutes) and they'll straighten it out for me.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2006, 10:44:58 AM »

LOL, no, I guess I'm not. But it's fine that you and RonP like her. To each his own

...it takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world, yes it does
It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:48:01 AM by Ron Pulliam »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2006, 10:45:27 AM »

Ooh!  Ooh!

Never mind!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:45:56 AM by Ron Pulliam »

Cillaliz

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 10:46:01 AM »

Wow!  And I totally don't get those vibes at all.  Jealous of Erika?  

Erika is the one that strikes me as sad, cold and calculating.

Yes, Janelle seemed jealous of Erika, especially after Janelle was evicted. I didn't get those vibes from Erika at all.  She was a floater and didn't have much choice, she was used by Mike Boogie, and I believe she really cared for him.  She played the game and got to the end.  I'm glad she'll at least have the $50,000.   Outside the house, I would trust her more than Janelle

Cillaliz

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 10:47:38 AM »

So, did anyone vote on Dancing with the Stars

Cillaliz

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2006, 10:48:14 AM »

I predict that Tucker Carlson will go home unless there is a vast right wing conspiracy to keep him dancing the night away

George

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 10:55:27 AM »

I predict that Tucker Carlson will go home unless there is a vast right wing conspiracy to keep him dancing the night away

I didn't watch much of it last night, but I did think that he was the worst of the ones that I did see, but he seemed to actually have the most fun of all. :)

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 10:55:42 AM by George »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 10:58:54 AM »

Domain issue has been taken care of and defunct paypal accounts have been removed from the account info and all is well and now I shall attempt to jog prior to doing some errands.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 11:21:24 AM »

I didn't watch much of it last night, but I did think that he was the worst of the ones that I did see, but he seemed to actually have the most fun of all. :)

Yes...he did all the steps...for half the dance.  But...he lacked....grace/rhythm.

He looked like a football player trying to perform ballet.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 11:23:44 AM »

What did Robert read?

What did Donna read?

If Paul Newman's Hud had a son, would have have been named Rock?

And who on earth lost all those tabs that required someone to bring in a hunter?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 11:25:11 AM »

In his latter years, did anyone else feel that John waned?

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2006, 11:27:07 AM »

Ah, the problems cause by divorce.

In this case, it's the split between Patrick O'Connell and Reynhardt Lynch, the owners of The Inn at Little Washington, one of the top-ranked restaurants in the country.

As reported in the Washington Post

Now, the partners are in the midst of a contentious split that has rocked the town, much of which they own. O'Connell is seeking to sever all professional ties with Lynch, reports our colleague Walter Nicholls. In court papers filed last May in Rappahannock County, O'Connell seeks to fire Lynch and take control of all the Inn's business affairs.

"It has not been a secret that Reinhardt and I discontinued our 'personal' relationship some years ago, but most people have respected our right to privacy in these matters," O'Connell said in an e-mail yesterday. "The Inn has always been like our child and neither of us would ever do anything to harm it. It has continued to flourish and its stars shine brighter than ever, evidenced by our #1 ratings in all categories in the just released 2007 Washington DC Restaurant Zagat Survey. Trust me, the food is better than ever."

Lynch declined to comment.

Hmmm...  Is Lynch declining to comment on the split, or O'Connell's assertion about the food?
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

George

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2006, 11:48:30 AM »

Yes...he did all the steps...for half the dance.  But...he lacked....grace/rhythm.

He looked like a football player trying to perform ballet.

That was very true...but then the actual football player was pretty good.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2006, 12:04:40 PM »

I am missing Dancing With the Stars.....ahhh....doing theatre is like working the night shift at the factory - you miss the same tv shows.

And Pwoject Wunway is on tonight, I will be home to catch the midnight repeat.

.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2006, 12:05:11 PM »

Good news about preorders for the book!  Looking forward to it.

Haven't gotten to listen to SONDHEIM yet....grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....maybe tonight.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2006, 12:10:44 PM »

Off to sell tickets and THEN do a show.

Jennifer

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2006, 12:21:04 PM »

So, did anyone vote on Dancing with the Stars

I didn't get a chance to vote last night (i was watching big brother). But i probably will in the future.

The worst dancers will not be the ones to go (most probably). Since they can be popular.  I think tucker is very well known, so he probably won't go (although does he actually have fans?).

I thought the best dancer of the night was mario.  There are a bunch of people who have potential (willa, joey, ...).

I was actually very surprised by jerrry springer. He put so much effort into it and was so much better than i thought he would be.

I also really liked Vivica.

I don't really have a favorite yet. But i'm sure i will.

Jennifer

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2006, 12:24:00 PM »

big brother.

Yes, Janelle seemed jealous of Erika, especially after Janelle was evicted. I didn't get those vibes from Erika at all.  She was a floater and didn't have much choice, she was used by Mike Boogie, and I believe she really cared for him.  She played the game and got to the end.  I'm glad she'll at least have the $50,000.   Outside the house, I would trust her more than Janelle

I also don't think that janelle was jealous of erika. Why would she be? America adores janelle and thinks erika is useless.  I think perhaps janelle was annoyed that someone like erika could float through the game without making any real moves till the end.

Erika had a wonderful chance to be great. America loved her for one week (the week when she and janelle worked together to dump the guys). But then she pathetically went back to boogie and lost all respect she had gotten.

Cillaliz

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2006, 12:27:43 PM »

big brother.I also don't think that janelle was jealous of erika. Why would she be? America adores janelle and thinks erika is useless.  I think perhaps janelle was annoyed that someone like erika could float through the game without making any real moves till the end.

Erika had a wonderful chance to be great. America loved her for one week (the week when she and janelle worked together to dump the guys). But then she pathetically went back to boogie and lost all respect she had gotten.

Well, let's just agree to disagree on this one. ok?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up