Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Down

Author Topic: TOO MANY WORDS  (Read 62649 times)

Cason

• The time is nigh!
Re:TOO MANY WORDS
« Reply #600 on: March 07, 2007, 12:14:09 AM »

And one for Barry Lyndon!
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #601 on: March 07, 2007, 12:14:37 AM »

CAssie got both that and GREY FOX in Ireland for me.

GREY FOX has Robert Farnsworth
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #602 on: March 07, 2007, 12:15:00 AM »

WE made it to 21!!

One for the Grey Fox!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #603 on: March 07, 2007, 12:15:37 AM »

Ah, the last time I was on the Emerald Isle, I was still in my mother's stomach...
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #604 on: March 07, 2007, 12:15:40 AM »

I have contributed to a fansite for the Chieftains. I did a lot of the writeups and stuff

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #605 on: March 07, 2007, 12:16:14 AM »

Ahh, Are your parents from Ireland?

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #606 on: March 07, 2007, 12:16:22 AM »

Thanks for all the good heads-up on the best of the best Irish music!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #607 on: March 07, 2007, 12:16:45 AM »

My friend Cassie is originally from Belfast and she moved to near the LIberties in Dublin when she was about 8

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #608 on: March 07, 2007, 12:16:51 AM »

No, but they went on a trip with my dad's side of the family when she was pregnant with me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #609 on: March 07, 2007, 12:17:08 AM »

YW Cason!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #610 on: March 07, 2007, 12:17:36 AM »

I see.... Cason is Irish name correct?

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #611 on: March 07, 2007, 12:17:53 AM »

Hello to all of you HHW'ers that'll be perusing this in a few hours!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #612 on: March 07, 2007, 12:18:21 AM »

I will have to have my pint and shepherds pie next week

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #613 on: March 07, 2007, 12:18:32 AM »

I think Cason may actually be English...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #614 on: March 07, 2007, 12:18:34 AM »

Guinness of course!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #615 on: March 07, 2007, 12:18:57 AM »

It is "a local dialect pronunciation of Cawston, a town in Norfolk, England whose name means “Kalfr’s homestead."

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #616 on: March 07, 2007, 12:18:59 AM »

They may be transported back to the Emerald Isle!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #617 on: March 07, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »

Interesting... Neat name...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #618 on: March 07, 2007, 12:19:54 AM »

WE are getting to 22

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #619 on: March 07, 2007, 12:19:59 AM »

Aye -- I may take Heather to an Irish restaurant/pub near here...

A couple of years ago, I went with my aunt Shannon and her two kids and, much to their delight, I talked with an Irish accent all night.  :)

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #620 on: March 07, 2007, 12:20:30 AM »

No kidding, we are chipping away here on 21 quite nicely

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #621 on: March 07, 2007, 12:20:31 AM »

and no bk.... He must have gotten distracted by something...

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #622 on: March 07, 2007, 12:21:09 AM »

Indeed, I am thinking 22 is a worthy goal for the evening...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #623 on: March 07, 2007, 12:21:33 AM »

Aye -- I may take Heather to an Irish restaurant/pub near here...

A couple of years ago, I went with my aunt Shannon and her two kids and, much to their delight, I talked with an Irish accent all night.  :)

Neat,

My friend Cassie now lives in the US and she is always amused at how 'pronounced" the accent is....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #624 on: March 07, 2007, 12:21:54 AM »

I totally agree Cason!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #625 on: March 07, 2007, 12:22:33 AM »

I trust that You and Heather will have a lovely time at the pub!!  Please toast the lovely lass and treat her well!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #626 on: March 07, 2007, 12:22:44 AM »

Neat,

My friend Cassie now lives in the US and she is always amused at how 'pronounced" the accent is....

She can thank Lucky, the Lucky Charms leprechaun for that...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #627 on: March 07, 2007, 12:23:01 AM »

When the pull the guinness, they have to make a shamrock in the foam

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #628 on: March 07, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »

I trust that You and Heather will have a lovely time at the pub!!  Please toast the lovely lass and treat her well!

I'd not dream of doing any less!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #629 on: March 07, 2007, 12:23:42 AM »

She has noted that and a few John Ford movies have also contributed to a bad Irish accent
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Up