Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOO MANY WORDS  (Read 62291 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:TOO MANY WORDS
« Reply #660 on: March 07, 2007, 12:37:07 AM »

Micheal left Riverdance after a rumoured disagreement with Bill Whelan and formed his own show, Lord of the Dance....

Or as my freind Cassie calls it

Micheal Flatulence and Lord of the Prance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #661 on: March 07, 2007, 12:37:11 AM »

And one more for St. Patrick himself!
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #662 on: March 07, 2007, 12:37:44 AM »

Wow.... we have just hit page 23!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #663 on: March 07, 2007, 12:38:06 AM »

God Bless St. Patrick!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #664 on: March 07, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »

Jump in Laura, the water is fine!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #665 on: March 07, 2007, 12:38:59 AM »

Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #666 on: March 07, 2007, 12:39:25 AM »

Thought I'd show a little preemptive spirit!

Never too early to start celebrating!

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #667 on: March 07, 2007, 12:39:48 AM »

Is bk gonna shut this partay down?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #668 on: March 07, 2007, 12:40:01 AM »

I have seen an Irish play awhile back called Remembrance.... It was good. It was loosely based on a freindship of a Protestant father and a Catholic mother in the north after their sons are killed in sectarian violence.

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #669 on: March 07, 2007, 12:40:23 AM »

Boy, DakotaCelt, give us a page and we'll give you three!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #670 on: March 07, 2007, 12:41:03 AM »

Thought I'd show a little preemptive spirit!

Never too early to start celebrating!
Never is!!

Nice to see the Tri-Color...

Green for Ireland, Gold for Northern Ireland and White for peace

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #671 on: March 07, 2007, 12:41:32 AM »

One of my favorite new playwrights (I say new, but he's been around for a while) is a good ol' Irish lad -- Martin McDonagh

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #672 on: March 07, 2007, 12:41:32 AM »

I can be an incorrigible chatterbox at times...

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #673 on: March 07, 2007, 12:42:26 AM »

He recently did "The Pillowman," but did two trilogies of Irish stories before that

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #674 on: March 07, 2007, 12:42:46 AM »

One of my favorite new playwrights (I say new, but he's been around for a while) is a good ol' Irish lad -- Martin McDonagh

Not familiar with him, I may have to do a bit of reading on him...

There is one a freind of mine saw and both the titel and the playwright escapes me but the topic had to do with the Magdalene Laundries.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #675 on: March 07, 2007, 12:43:21 AM »

He recently did "The Pillowman," but did two trilogies of Irish stories before that

I have jotted the name down for futre exploration..

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #676 on: March 07, 2007, 12:43:53 AM »

He also won an Oscar last year for his short film, Six Shooter -- with Brendan Gleeson

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #677 on: March 07, 2007, 12:44:17 AM »

One form of your last name in Gaelic is

U Murchu

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #678 on: March 07, 2007, 12:44:55 AM »

hmmmm, sounds worthy of a serious case of curiousity....

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #679 on: March 07, 2007, 12:45:43 AM »

Ah yes, U Murchu - the Sea Warrior

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #680 on: March 07, 2007, 12:46:01 AM »

No bk yet...

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #681 on: March 07, 2007, 12:46:29 AM »

Fortis et hospitalis!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #682 on: March 07, 2007, 12:46:39 AM »

yes... My ancestral irish names are Sweeney and Gallagher

Ni Gallcobair....
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up