Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down

Author Topic: THE MIDNIGHT HOUR  (Read 57446 times)

Miss Karen

Re:THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
« Reply #480 on: March 23, 2007, 11:22:48 PM »

Page 17...

Cillaliz

« Reply #481 on: March 23, 2007, 11:23:03 PM »

4. Are there any activities that I should not perform while using OxyContin for pain relief?

OxyContin may interfere with your ability to do certain things that require your full attention. You should not drive a car, operate heavy machinery, or do other possibly dangerous activities while taking OxyContin.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #482 on: March 23, 2007, 11:24:23 PM »

Oh look, DR Jorge has joined us.  The last time I saw you, you were a little sleeping gnome under the hypnotic bk trance...glad you're back...and still in your glasses and red hat (it must be glued on cause it didn't move all night, not even when you fell asleep)...

I so agree Karen, he looked adoreable!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

MBarnum

« Reply #483 on: March 23, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »

bk, most anti-depressents will not be addictive or give the user any kind of otherworldly feeling. A pain killer might, however.

I would just call a local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist what kind of meds you are wanting to work into your story.

Miss Karen

« Reply #484 on: March 23, 2007, 11:26:30 PM »

Yep, DR Jorge is a cutie!

Miss Karen

« Reply #485 on: March 23, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »

A Page 17 "Floating with the inability to focus" Dance for bk -- now I'm out of here...but may check back during a break to see if you HHWers make it to Post #500 (it's gettin' close..)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #486 on: March 23, 2007, 11:29:31 PM »

That is, if you want to GET IT NOW. ::)

;)

Hey...I just noticed that I hit 12,000 Posts!!

Congrats GEorge...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #487 on: March 23, 2007, 11:29:45 PM »

I am catching up...

Cillaliz

« Reply #488 on: March 23, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »

Time for me to get some sleep...night all.  

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #489 on: March 23, 2007, 11:35:30 PM »

We have had reports of mysterious lights over Phoenix. The time is nigh.

YIKES!!! Run for your life!!!!  

It is the ravenous evil eyes of the sky looking for posters...

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #490 on: March 23, 2007, 11:35:32 PM »

I'm looking for something a little more "today" among the rich crowd - I like the names Ativan and Paxil, but if they don't produce that kind of floating inability to focus state then it doesn't work.  I'll use Valium if I must but it seems so 80s to me.  And what about Prozac?

Try Ambien

It's the most popular drug for the treatment of insomnia, but it can have some strange side effects, especially if you don't take it properly,.

Drugs.com lists the following possible side effects:
•   allergic reaction including difficulty breathing
•   hallucinations
•   abnormal behavior
•   severe confusion

Other less serious side effects include headache, nausea, depression, muscle pain, vivid dreams, temporary amnesia, and others.

This is the drug Rep Patrick Kennedy was on when he was sleep-driving his car into the Capitol barricade.

der Brucer

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 11:36:23 PM by DERBRUCER »
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #491 on: March 23, 2007, 11:36:41 PM »

~~~~ Continued vibes for Sherlock, Jane and Keith  ~~~~

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #492 on: March 23, 2007, 11:38:02 PM »

I bet he's not there.
He is probably running around with Elvis!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #493 on: March 23, 2007, 11:41:20 PM »

Hi -

Okay, for bad news, it's really good news:

I just spoke to Jane - Sherlock came out of surgery very well. The surgeon was able to fix the shoulders, and the good news was that the bones had NOT shattered yet, no garbage to clean out, and the prognosis is not bad on the shoulders.

There were bone fragments in both elbows - those were removed, but the big problems with the joint can't be fixed right now, so keep your fingers x'd for the next go round.

Jane and Keith are very much more relaxed than they were this afternoon, and may even get some sleep tonight. They pick up the pupster boy tomorrow morning. He's been shaved here there and everywhere, and looks like he's been nibbled by rats... Now will come several tedious months of convalescence - during which a puppy isn't allowed to cavort and play...

Hold a space for miracles in your hearts, Hainsies!

Will do PennyO, I just got to the updates... Glad to hear he is on the mend but will have a long road. I send many positive thoughts and vibes to all three of them.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #494 on: March 23, 2007, 11:44:35 PM »

How can all you HHWers be peddling drugs to our poor fearless leader, when we all witnessed the power of hypnosis the other night/AM?

bk, try some of your own medicine: Look into the mirror and repeat "Go into a flotating kind of inability to focus" state... I guess like, say, maybe 5 times..or 4 (whatever works).  Do you need a watch or something -- or is it all in the eyes?

Karen I am also amazed by this turnabout...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #495 on: March 23, 2007, 11:47:32 PM »

I bet der Brucer's toga is red to match his little devil horns..

I bet it is also...

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #496 on: March 23, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »

I think oxycontin is a painkiller. It is in vogue with the young set at pharm parties (or used to be, anyway). I am not sure a doctor would prescribe it to calm someone down when they've had an emotional trauma. You'd get it for pain.

Antidepressants take a while to kick in. They wouldn't give you a high like you are looking for.

I think.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #497 on: March 23, 2007, 11:52:36 PM »

They are predicting 62 degrees tomorrow... I just may have to go for a walk!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #498 on: March 23, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »

Try nodoz

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #499 on: March 23, 2007, 11:53:56 PM »

For me my high is WAY too much caffeine!

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #500 on: March 23, 2007, 11:53:58 PM »

Take your camera along, DakotaCelt!
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #501 on: March 23, 2007, 11:53:59 PM »

I bet it is also...

Well it damn sure isn't white! The approved method for laundering white togas is to first soak them over-night in urine.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #502 on: March 23, 2007, 11:54:33 PM »

Actually some sinus meds make me high

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #503 on: March 23, 2007, 11:55:37 PM »

Well it damn sure isn't white! The approved method for laundering white togas is to first soak them over-night in urine.

der Brucer

it is actually yellow then and not red

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #504 on: March 23, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »

I shall.... I now have an used digicam

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #505 on: March 23, 2007, 11:59:50 PM »

Yep, DR Jorge is a cutie!

Ah, shucks...you two are too kind! :-*
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #506 on: March 24, 2007, 12:00:00 AM »

Laura, we really dont have flowers or anything yet. WE only have a few snirt piles and a brown grass....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #507 on: March 24, 2007, 12:00:55 AM »

Ah, shucks...you two are too kind! :-*

Karen, he is blushing!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #508 on: March 24, 2007, 12:01:31 AM »

And now (at 10:45 PM), I am FINALLY leaving work!  Today was the cut-off for paying the invoices and it HAD to get done.  So, I had to do it and finish it all.  I could've come in to work tomorrow, but I don't want to...so I'm not.  I'm still here (a Sondheim reference!).  And now, I'm outta here. :)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 12:03:30 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #509 on: March 24, 2007, 12:05:39 AM »

Cool!! It is a good feeling when you have a big project completed.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up