Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CEREAL KILLER  (Read 27343 times)

Julie

Re:THE CEREAL KILLER
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 07:36:26 AM »

I must confess that despite the best of intentions, I never got further yesterday than THINKING about de-cluttering.  Maybe today's activities should include writing 100 times, I must turn thoughts to actions.  I must turn thoughts to actions.  (Two down, 98 more to go,)  

singdaw

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2007, 07:37:41 AM »

DR Cillaliz - No, I just started in at about 6:30 AM and just read straight through!  Not my preferred way to read, but with today's media, what can you do?  :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2007, 07:38:18 AM »

Good morning from Hot Fargo, ND!!

930 am and it is already 83 out!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2007, 07:38:49 AM »

This ought to be fun.. .I live in an apartment with no A/C...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2007, 07:40:35 AM »

Breakfast cereals.... I used to love apple jacks..

WE can still get soem of the cereals here in FArgo. Some are now just regional cereals now.  General Mills is in the twin cities and Kellogg is in Michigan.

FJL

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2007, 07:42:58 AM »

Thinking about doing something is a good and valuable step.  For example, I often think about procrastinating, and sure enough, I wind up doing exactly that.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2007, 07:43:06 AM »

Good Morning!

I'm up, I'm up... And I think I want to head to brunch.  I think.
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2007, 07:43:23 AM »

I think it might be prudent to walk to the grocery store and get bread before it gets too much warmer....

Cillaliz

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2007, 07:43:44 AM »

I must confess that despite the best of intentions, I never got further yesterday than THINKING about de-cluttering.  Maybe today's activities should include writing 100 times, I must turn thoughts to actions.  I must turn thoughts to actions.  (Two down, 98 more to go,)  

LOL, I didn't declutter either.  I worked at the office and did a number of other things, but decluttering wasn't among them

Julie

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2007, 07:44:00 AM »

DR Singdaw -  Without giving away any spoilers, now that you have finished the final installment of the whole thing, do you feel satisfied with the way the whole saga was wrapped up?

Cillaliz

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2007, 07:45:12 AM »

DR Cillaliz - No, I just started in at about 6:30 AM and just read straight through!  Not my preferred way to read, but with today's media, what can you do?  :)

I actually love to read a book straight through. I can't do it very often, but everything stays fresh in my m ind that way and it seems to stay with me longer.  

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 07:45:47 AM »

DR JRand - As for today's "final" performance... What DR singdaw said.

And, apparently, when the new-ish cast comes in on Tuesday, some of the old merchandise will be "retired".  Which seems a little strange to me since the old merchandise was just the show logo/lettering, and the new merchandise has a picture of the "old" cast on it.  ???  Maybe DR Jason can shed some light on this. Or not.
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 07:46:06 AM »

Look what I found for bk!!!

You can actually buy it on line...

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/shop/candy_cat.asp?c=24&p=1&id=1444&newp=

Cillaliz

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »

It's going to be very hot here again too. 2 days in the 80s and now we're back to the 90s for the next week or two and maybe up to the 100s. oh joy....I hate summer.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 07:47:09 AM »

bk, want a box, GM makes a sugar pop for the local chains up here?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2007, 07:47:33 AM »

same here dear....

Cillaliz

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »

I loved Cocoa Krispies

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2007, 07:48:56 AM »

I think I am going to run and get a loaf of bread before it gets too beastly outside and come back and sit in front of the fans...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2007, 07:49:56 AM »

So did I Cilla...

Love Apple Jacks, Cheerios and Corn Flakes both the plain and the frosted...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2007, 07:50:15 AM »

Cheerios I keep by my puter as a snack food

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2007, 07:51:26 AM »

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/shop/candy_cat.asp?c=24&p=1&id=1444&newp=

Hometown Favorites, an online store, for hard to find items has some interesting cereals including BooBerry
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 07:53:29 AM by DakotaCelt »

Cillaliz

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2007, 07:52:25 AM »

Cheerios I keep by my puter as a snack food

My mom puts a little butter on Cheerios and microwaves them as a snack.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2007, 07:53:14 AM »

They had BooBerry, FrankenBerry and Count Chocula her around Halloween last year.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 07:54:03 AM by Cillaliz »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2007, 07:54:09 AM »

I saw them also...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2007, 07:55:03 AM »

My mom puts a little butter on Cheerios and microwaves them as a snack.  

My grandmother did that also. I like crushing some of them and putting them in yogurt sometimes. That is good also

Cillaliz

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2007, 07:56:38 AM »

Well, time to go to work.  I really need to get more set up before tomorrow.  I'm not sure I'll get as much done as I wanted to, though.  I have laundry to do here and need to roast the 1/2 a turkey that I took out of the freezer Friday night.  At least I'll have some good turkey sandwiches this week
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 07:58:02 AM by Cillaliz »

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2007, 07:58:12 AM »

I have frosted mini-wheats in the pantry right now. But like bk, I don't eat them with milk. I snack on them right out of the box.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2007, 07:58:44 AM »

I'm going to head down now and do some reading. Then, I'll get started on lunch preparation.

WBBL.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Cillaliz

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2007, 08:01:16 AM »

I'm also going to see how much a new little deep freeze would cost me.  The one I have is probably 20 years old, at least. It's sounding terrible like it's gonna blow up or something. That's why I unplugged, threw out the stuff that had been in there forever and am roasting the turkey today.  Yikes, so much to do...why am I still typing?

singdaw

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2007, 08:04:02 AM »

Without giving away any spoilers, now that you have finished the final installment of the whole thing, do you feel satisfied with the way the whole saga was wrapped up?

In a word: Yes.  It had me laughing and crying and was at least as effective as the other entries in the series.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up